Mutagen man unleashed.

(Aaliyah's pov ~)
I walked into the living room to see Mikey watching the srmff. It's like an anime cartoon. I see his brothers come in. "What the heck is this nonsense? It's terrible!" Raph said. "Terribly awesome! I found these old tapes in a dumpster." Mikey said and picked up the tapes. "Tapes?" Leo asked. "Check it out." Mikey said. Donnie grabbed a tape from the crate. "Dude, this is awful. And you guys complained about space heroes." Leo said. "Their lips don't even matched what their saying! I could never watch a show this bad!" Raph said. "Come on guys. It's like Alix said 'try it before you don't like it.' Besides that is an anime cartoon. You'll love it!"I said as I go to the next room. After 20 minutes when I came back to they living room. I see all turtles staring at the screen like they are hypnotized. I chuckled at them. "So she's the princess of an entire planet? Cool." Raph said. "I told you that you'll love anime."I said. "Yep, and she's also pilots of the robot's left leg. She rules! But the science dude made the robot." Mikey said. "The story has such an intricate, layered plot. Four stars!" Donnie said. We all looked at the screen to see all the boys except the monkey are asking her to hang out with them. She gives a smile and said yes because she likes them in a romantic way. My eyes sparkle at the cute moment. "Aaaaawww! So cute! Maybe some day when we find Alix, you might end up like them."I said. Everyone smiled then frowned as they walked to the lab, I looked at the entrance sneakily as I see what's going on. I see them looking at the pictures that Alix secretly took. But the grabbed a heart framed picture of Alix. "What are we to Alix anyway? We are worse then our personality. We are freaks!" Donnie said. They looked at Timothy and frowned. "But yet, she treated us like we are her friends and yet, won over our hearts. Now that she is gone, I'm pretty sure that April didn't mean it." Mikey said. I sense presence by me. I looked to see her parents. "For us, she has been..." Raph said. "Always there for us." Leo said as they smiled.
(Always there from lady and the tramp 2~)

Leo💙:Always there,
To warm you in the winter,

Raph❤:Always there,
With shelter from the rain,

Donnie💜: Always there,
To catch you when your falling,

Mikey💛:Always there,
To stand you up again,

Turtles: our girl...

They begin to tear up as the memories of Alix flow through.

[???💖: By your side,
In seconds if you ask it,
Arms out wide,
To welcome you to stay,
Near enough,
To listen to your hearts song,
Always there to help you on your way,
My turtles....]

Turtles: our girl....

All: My love....

Then her parents stood up and got inside.

Mr.hill: What is a Love?
Caring and broken hearts,

The turtles looked up in surprise to see us as we all come in.

Ms.hill: With endless love to share,

As they turtles tears flow, her parents give them a heartful hug. As I put a breaker of mutagen at the counter.

Friends & family: love that will follow you everywhere,

Turtles:Always there,
To welcome you in winter,

[???💖: What is a love?]

Friends & family: Arms out wide,
To welcome you to stay,

Turtles: Right by your side,