Of rats and men.

(My pov~)
"Um, sensei. Are you sure that this is a good idea?"I asked blindfolded along with sensei. "I assure you that it is." Sensei said as I prepared to fight as I gulped nervously. I stoked at him as my sense activated. I hear whooping from the guys and made a determined look. We circled. "Blind fighting is more than honing your other senses. It is about perception and giving the illusion of control." Sensei said. My ears perked up and I dodge his attacks. I kept dodging. "Oh, I get it. You may think you have the upper hand in the situation, but...."I said as I got his arm. " you don't!"I said and sweeped him off guard and got him to the ground. I hear laughter and I grew confused. Then I hear.... three 'ows.'? Then I groaned in pain as I held my head. I hear sensei pant and I see the rat king. I gasped. "You... turtles!" Sensei said mind controlled. He is about to strike but I pinned him. "SENSEI, DON'T!"I said as I take my blindfold off. I stare at him to see red eyes. He snapped out of it. "Sensei?"I asked as moved away from him. He panted Holding his head. "Something is up."I said. "I must meditate." Sensei said. We left the dojo. I walk to the lab to see Mikey eating ice cream and Donnie working on the retro mutagen. Then while Donnie's not looking ice cream dropped at the chemical. I see April and we got inside. "What you guys up too?"I asked. They smiled at me with a blush. "We're just finding the retro mutagen sample." Donnie said. "I was wondering if you can look after these." April said showing a cat and... A BOX FULL OF KITTENS!!! My eyes widen and sparkle as I go to the box and hold one. "Oh My God! Your so cute!"I said. She purrs at me then all of the kittens jumped on me along with the mama and loved on me. I laughed as I cuddled them. "So cute!!!"I said. I put them on the lab table. I looked at them. "I'm pretty sure that we should keep them."I said. Once I look back I see them licking the ice cream chemical and we all gasp. I see them grunt and become more ice cream until they melt. "Oh, shit!"I said. Then it for into a cat, I see ice cream kitty with little kittens that are each flavor. My jaws dropped. "Oh my god!"I said. "Quick! Get a bowl and ice cubes!"I said as Donnie and Mikey went to get it. Once got it, I put the ice cream kitty in the bowl and put the kitten in the cubes each. "To the freezer!"I said as we run to the kitchen. "Don't worry. Alix got ya covered."I said as I put them in the freezer. The momma licked my nose and I licked it. I smiled. "To be honest, you actually taste good."I said. I closed the freezer. I look to see the guys. "Looks like we got Mikey's pet."I said. Mikey's eyes sparkle. "Her name is ice cream kitty. As for her kittens, they never arrived at the show. So I'll name them ice kittens. Each kitten, their own flavors are there names."I said. I see sensei coming in. "Need ice... for my head...." Sensei said coming in. "I got it."I said as I opened the freezer and ice cream kitty gave me an ice pack. I smiled. "I also need a cheesicle." Sensei said. Ice cream kitty gave me a cheesicle also. "Thank you."I said as I closed the freezer. Then I looked at them and he hold his head. "Sensei?"I asked. I Then see red eyes. We gasp, I put the stuff down and run. He run in all fours. "Sorry Casey, I know that this isn't helping the whole rat thing!"I said as I see Casey screaming in fear. I felled and saw sensei in front of me. Then the guys pinned him down. But sensei broke free. "I've got what I came for. Soon new York and the world would be mine!" Sensei said. I get up. "Forget it,... RAT KING!"I said as they gasped. Sensei chuckled. "Clever girl. But soon you will be mine!" He said. Then sensei fell down. My eyes widen as I go to him. "Sensei."I said softly. I hear the news going off and we see the news. Showing mutant rats attacking the city. "Giant rats? Giant...rats?" Casey asked sitting down. I sighed. "Yup, and apparently the rat king still wants me to be his queen. If we don't do something soon, the whole city will be under the clutches of the rat king."I said. We went to the surface.
(At the surface~)
I'm waiting for Mikey, raph and April to come in. We're gathering as much rats as we can. They're catching up. I see the Shellraiser knocked down, I gasp. 'MY CAPTAIN!'I thought as I get off. "Alix, what are you doing?!" Donnie asked. I run to where the shellraiser is. I see as rat got Casey. "HEY!"I shout as the rats look at me. "COME AND GET ME!!!"I said as I run as fast as I can. They run after me dropping Casey and left the shellraiser. Then I got caught as the rat grabbed me. I scream. "HELP!!! HELP!!!!"I screamed. The guys saw me. "ALIXANDRIA!" They screamed as I enter the sewers. Then I passed out.
(Leo's pov ~)
We are panicked about the rats having Alix. "This isn't happening, this isn't happening!"I said panicked. "Alix is at the lair! The rats are preparing her for their wedding." Sensei said. "We have to stop him."I said. "But he is too powerful, I can not let you be in danger again!" Sensei said. "Then we'll prepare anything we got!" Aaliyah yelled. We gear up as much as we could. "Let's move!"I said as we head for rat kings lair.
(My pov~)
I groaned as I woke up but in a wedding dress.

 (My pov~)I groaned as I woke up but in a wedding dress

I gasped as I get up. I hear the rat king laugh evilly and he saw me. "Ah, look who is awake?"He asked. I grabbed the bars. "Let. Me. Out."I said in anger. "Fiesty, luckily. Your just in time!" He said as he show a needle. My eyes widen as I back up. I sense movement and I see April wide-eyed. I nodded. He laughed as I see Leo caught by sensei. "Guys, hurry!"I said as I hear the rats roar. Then I see ice cream kitty on rat king losing control of splinter. I smiled. "Way to go mikey!"I said. Once he looked at me his eyes widen with a major blush. Once rat king got ice cream kitty off he opened my cage and grabbed me. I screamed as we head to the next room. "Destroy them!" He said. "HELP ME!!!"I said as he runs. We went on a giant rat and rode it, I see sensei dropped in. "SENSEI HELP!!!"I said. He run on all fours. "You run like a coward when not in control!" Sensei said. "Who said I'm not in control? Attack!" The rat king said as I see a whole lot of rats after sensei. We are in a sudden room of the sewers with a lot of gaps. He got off and jump carefully away from the gaps. I see sensei. "Sensei!"I said. He kept jumping as sensei follow us. I see a rat flow and he climbed up. Sensei almost missed. "Fall!" The rat king said as he made another flow which made sensei let go. "No! SENSEI!"I yelled. He laughed as he walk, then I see sensei jumped in and rat king put me down. He walks towards him as rat king tried to control him, then they went into combat. 'I have to do something. Wait, I have phycic powers too!' I thought as I mind control the rat kings little companion. I see the white rats eyes pink and went to me. "What?" The rat king said. "Sorry, rat king. But it's time for you to learn a lesson."I said as the white rat runs off. I got up. I see sensei got his blindfold. He passed it to me. "WHAT?! NO!!!" The rat king said but I put it on. I see a black void and falco. I smirked. "Control is an illusion." I said as I striked at him unexpected, then disappeared. "Where... are you?" He asked. He tried to get me but he was no where near me. "It can even more blinding than the inability to see. It can..." I said behind him. Once he was about to get me, I moved and he screamed as he fell because of the edge. "Send you over the edge."I said as I walk to sensei. "Goodbye, rat king."I said as I take the blindfold off and burn it out of my bare hands. Sensei hugged me. "Let's get you home." Sensei said as he carried me bridal style and took off.
(At the lair~)
We both made it to the lair and I see the guys. "Your alright!"I said as sensei put me down and I hugged them. They smiled and hugged back. Then they blushed at what I am wearing. I blushed too. "I'll go put on new clothes."I said as I walk to my room.