Slash and destroy.

(My pov ~)
I manage to heal up only to walk, but i still feel a bit better.I am watching Mikey and Leo playing the arcade game. Mikey just made it to the boss and he is freaking out, I'm just sitting here watching tv. When his character died, he tremble in defeat saying that he was so close. Leo supported him. Then Leo went for his turn. "MIKEY!" A muffled scream said. My eyes widen as I gulped knowing that it is raph. 'Uh-oh.'I thought as I see raph coming out of his room with spike. "You got pizza stains on my latest collection of modern ninja magazine! There ruined!" Raph said to Mikey. "Dude,Those things are like 20 years old. These aren't modern." Mikey said. "There vintage. It took me six years to collect this and Alix gave me that on our birthday!" Raph said as Mikey grabbed the magazine. "Relax bro, I'll get it off." Mikey said then licked the magazine. I gasp. 'Oh no, now you've got it!'I thought as I hear raph growl in anger. He put spike at the crate and I remembered the episode as I teared up. 'Not my baby turtle!'I thought as I prepared myself. "Ya mess up everything, Mikey." Raph said. "It's just a magazine raph, I'll go get you another one. People just get curious is all. Like i accidentally checked out leo's space heroes comics and check out what Donnie's invention is and check out the bluebrints of it and talked to spike while you guys are on patrol."I said. They looked at me. "What? I'm a curious girl and I put everything back to where it was nice and neatly."I said. "Well you just keep protecting my brothers using your point of view of what you do." Raph said. I raised my hands up. "I'm just saying like master splinter said material position can get you a little bit ticked up in my set of words."I said. Raph sat by me. "I know. It's just that I'm getting quite tired of my brothers you know. They just mess up and I pay for everything." Raph said as he sighs. "I understand that. I have face troubles with some of the adults, teens, friends who go against each other, cousins, sisters, and so many more. I have face troubles a lot. But I don't blame them cause, each of them are like a family to me even with family troubles." I explained. Then I hear something going off, my eyes widen. "HIT THE DECK!!!"I said as we get down as I see fireworks going off from donnie's lab. I went everywhere and it's coming close to spike. I gasped as I get up. "SPIKE!!!"I shout as I run to him. I got him as I jumped away from the firework that is about to hit him. I landed in a ninja roll, I took deep breaths. I see the pool and I run to it. "Hold your breath!" I said as I jumped in as the fireworks go. I looked at him as he looks at me holding his breath. I smiled and hugged him. Then I see the fireworks gone. I swam up as I gasped for air then cough. "ALIX!!!" They said as I got out of the water. "We're alright!"I said as I put spike at my shoulder. Raph sighed in relief. "Everyone ok?" Donnie asked. "We're fine, I jumped in the pool to save spike. You need to be more careful on your chemicals. Ok?"I asked as I give spike to raph and go to Donnie. "What happened here?" Sensei asked coming in. "Donnie accidentally mixed wrong chemicals and it got a bit out of hand."I said. "A little? He almost blew us up and worse he almost blew up you and spike!" Raph said. "Raph, Alix, I'm really sorry. I-" he got cut off by raph. "Sorry isn't going to cut it this time." Raph said as he goes into the lab and picked up a mutagen. "Until the mad scientist gets together, I'm holding this for safe keeping." Raph said coming out of the lab with mutagen. "Raph, come on. You know better than this. Come back."I said. Donnie sighs, I hugged him. "I forgive you for almost blewing me up. It was an accident, you didn't know the reaction."I said. Donnie smiled than I grabbed a broom. "Now let's clean up."I said. We started cleaning things up as I went to go get raph. I knocked on his door. "Raph, it's me. Can I come in?"I asked. I heard a small yea and I came inside and sat on his bed. "Hey, listen.  Are you still mad?"I asked. He sat up with wide eyes. "What? Nonono, I'm not mad at you. It's just... I'm just so tired of this team, I wanna go out there on my own. Do stuff, you know." He said. I sighed. "Listen, we might needs some help cleaning things up. After that, how about we meditate together and go to the surface with me together. Is that ok?"I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Sure thing, thanks alix." He said. "Anytime if any of you are stress. Now come on, let's clean up."I said as l grabbed raph's hand softly and we went out of the room and I closed it. As soon we made it to the living room and saw everyone clean up. I smiled as I picked up a broom. "How about we sing a song to make it faster for all of us."I said. The guys looked at me and nodded. I smiled and cleared my throat.
(Time to come together by mlp eg~)
Me💖: It's time for us to come together,
It's the only way that things will get better,
It's time for us to take a stand,
So, come on and lend a helping hand!