Into dimension 'X'

(My pov~)
We gather around for the season finale of super robo mega force five. "This is it everyone! The season finale of super robo mega force five!"I said. "Ah! I love this show so much! I wish they were real and we were fake."mikey said. "Mikey, if you guys are real in this world then they are real in a different one. Reminded you of someone?"I asked with a smirk. I put the tape in the vcr. It started whirring. Then it started playing. The force five has to go into the space wormhole to safety. Mikey wants to show Donnie really badly. "Don't worry, I'll watch it with him. I need to check on him."I said as I get up to go to the lab. I walk in to see him studying. He's having a hard time in it. I walk by him. "How are you doing?"I asked. Donnie looked at me and blushed when he saw me. Then I see an error on the screen. I hear the giant robot hand moved. It made me jump. "Sorry, that was part of the turtle mech I'm making." Donnie said. "It is gonna be like super mega force. Only this time in turtle form."I said. "And I can't find the power source for it. If I can just get it working!" He said as he pound at the table. The device fell then beeps and hums. It floated up. "Uh, oh."I said. The portal opens. Then gas comes in. "What is that?" Leo asked. "Toxic gas! Everyone put on these!"I said as I give them breathing collars. They put it on and I can't find mine. "Oh, no. I lost mine!"I said. Then I felt nothing happened, I breath through the gas. "No way. I can breathe kraang air!"I said. I looked at the portal. "This takes us to dimension 'X'."I said. "Where the kraang come from?" Leo asked. I nodded. Then I hear the orb going off. I walk to it and grabbed it. It showed a picture of leatherhead and I gasp with a smile. "It's leatherhead! He's alive!!!"I said. Mikey teared up happily. We listen to the message carefully. "Turtles, alix! The kraang have perfected the mutagen. They're about to--" then the message ends. "Leatherhead? Leatherhead!!!"I said. I hear nothing. "They got him!" Mikey shout. "We have to get him! The only way to find him is dimension 'X'!"I said. "Can the orb tell us where he is in dimension 'X'?" Mikey asked. "Maybe."I said as I hold it. I closed my eyes as I felt the power through the orb. The guys discuss a plan to get him back and I got the location. I silently put the orb down. I went to mikey as memories flow by of leatherhead and us. I made it to him. "Come with me."I whispered. He looked at me and nodded determined knowing what I am gonna do. We then make as run for the portal. "Mikey, alix!" The three shout. "BOOYAKASHA!!!" We both said as we entered the portal.
(Leo's pov ~)
They both went into the portal. "We gotta go after them!" Raph said. "Let's move!"I said as we head through the portal. Donnie tried to stop us but we went through the portal with Donnie after us. We scream as we head for the other side. We went through the other side of the portal. The portal closed. My eyes widen as I look around the area. "Guys? Uh, look."I said as my brothers saw the surrounding of dimension 'X'. "So this is dimension 'X'."I said. We got ran over by a kraang worm. "Freak show." Raph said. "There's no sun, there's no anything. How can it--" Donnie was cut off by me cause he is close to the edge. "LOOK OUT!"I said. He felled and we both panicked and went to the edge. We notice he's not there. Then Donnie came in upside down. "This is ridiculous! Gravity can't work like this." Donnie said. "Apparently, here it can." I said as I pulled him up. Donnie picked up a pebble. "Yeah, different dimension..." Donnie said then throw it and it came by us again, then again, and again. Donnie caught it. "Different laws of physics." He said as he toss it. Raph caught the pebble and look at it. He growled and threw the pebble down. "Let's just hurry up and find Mikey and alix!" Raph said. "Any idea where to start?" Donnie asked as I looked around. "That's as good a place as any."I said as I pointed to the one that looks like a star. "Let's do it!" Raph said as he made a jump. Which made him go far. He landed safely. "What are you waiting for? Come on!" Raph shout. We looked at each other then made a jump also. We kept moving. "Why aren't we seeing any kraang around here?" I asked. "I don't know, but at least they don't we're here." Donnie said as raph lands. "Except for those." Raph said pointing out to two creatures floating around. "Aw, look at the little guys. They're all cute and sparkly." Raph said. Then they fly towards us. The hum as they come to us. "Wait, are they little?"I asked. They got close to realize that they are big. They buzz as the got lightning ready. "Nope." Donnie said as we scream cause they are about to blast us. We jumped as they blast. Me and raph went to fight them till they electrocute us. Donnie got them out of the way. They were about to get him until we hear a familiar call. The two creatures notice the call and went for the source. "What the heck are those things?"I asked. "If Mikey were here, he'd would have a name for them. They're probably kraang bait by now." Raph said guilty. "Guys, I think these are the same kind of crystal as the power cell." Donnie said trying to get a sample. "Um, Donnie, I don't know if you should mess with that."I said but Donnie broke the crystal. Then we hear the crystal hums as it glows. "What is that?" Raph asked. "Something not good. Go, go, GO!" Donnie said as we all jumped and heard a explosion. We landed with a plop as pieces landed by us. A glass thing hit by my head. "New rule. Nobody touch anything."I said. I hear groans of pain getting the picture. We kept moving for the star thing. As we kept moving we took a breathe. "Man, I kinda don't blame the kraang for invading us. Their dimension stinks." Donnie said. I looked to see a cute creature. "I don't know. That thing's kind of cute."I said. "Meep. Meep." The creature said. I walk towards it. "Leo, the only thing we know in this dimension is don't mess with anything cute." Raph said as I crouched for the creature. "Mop, mop."I said. "Meep. Meep." It said. "Mop, mop."I said as I tickled it a little. It laughed and sprayed green gas then laughed again. "Oh, it's so small though. How can it--" I got cut off by a a roar as we scream and covered our  ears. We run as it chased after us. "I hate cute things! I hate them!" Raph shout. We kept running for our lives. The creature is still after us. Then Donnie got pulled in, raph got caught, I felled to the ground and the creature roared at me as he is about to step on me. Then I got carried off before the took the step. I landed by my brothers. We see Mikey. "ALIX, NOW!" Mikey shouts. "Mikey?" We asked. We hear a mega scream as we covered our ears. It roared as he is being blasted. We see someone going up and kicked thed cute thing. It groaned and felled off the ledge. The person landed and jump to us we see Alix in a more survival outfit.