Invasion part 2

(Aaliyah's pov ~)
We are watching tv and the news reported about the invasion. I hear Kirby whimpering as the invasion goes on. "Yeah, I'd say we're basically doomed." Donnie said. "Not on Alix's watch. It is nobody's fault. One day I will get that Bastard and shove him into a portal who eats only brains!"I said. They looked at me and I look determined. "Alix is going to gather all of us. Especially splinter! I know thatshe can do this."I said. My phone ringed and I got a text from raph. "It's Raph! He said:'On our way, being chased by kraang prime.' With a frown face!"I said.
(Raph's pov ~)
We are running for our lives as kraang prime chased after us. "You can not run, earthlings! " kraang prime said as he tried to shootmutagen at us. But we kept running for our lives. "Your entire planet will transform!" Kraang prime said as it laughs. "Raph, what's going on?" Casey asked. "The kraang have perfected the mutagen! They want to turn our world into dimension X!" I said. "They're crazy!" Casey said. "Your right about that!"I said as the kraang are after us. We stop to see cars coming at us and we dodge as much as we can. Luckily we survived. We crawled out and we see the kraang prime about to blast us. "Goodbye, lower life-forms." Kraang prime said. Then they got blasted. "What?" It asked. We look to see military comes in. While it is distracted we run off to April's apartment.
(My pov ~)
We both prepare to fight, I made a forcefield to guard us from the arrows. Once the final arrow is shot, I set the forcefield down and looked at shredder. "Stop hiding behind your footbots! Face us, Shredder!"I said. "You are beneath me, fools." He said. I grabbed a chain that was coming at us and I pulled. Two of them were pulling and I set them on fire. More foot were coming at us and we fight them as much as we can. Only this time more brutal. A foot kicked Leo and he fell through the wood. "LEO!!!"I said as I growl at the foot as it start snowing. 'No one..... hurts.....MY.... CAPTAIN!!!' I thought as I breathe fire at them like a dragon. I see more foot coming.  I smirked as we fight.
(Miwa's pov ~)
We manage to take care of kraang subprime and left the lair. We stay hidden as kraang walk passed. We walked as we see broken parts of kraang. I see a name and I picked it up knowing who it belongs too. "Leonardo." Sensei said as I hear kraang coming in. "It is the rodent known as splinter and the serpent known as Karai." A kraang said as I go to them and destroyed them. I see leatherhead coming in and he roared as he help us fight. Once we took care of them, we to to him. "Thank you, leatherhead." I said. "Great splinter and miwa, where are the turtles and alix?" Leatherhead asked. "They're lost in the invasion. Will you help us find them?"I asked. "Anything for my friends." Leatherhead said. "Then let us hurry!" Sensei said as we took off.
(My pov ~)
I'm striking as much footbots as I have in me. We both pant as we took care of the last one. Then I felt the foot grabbed me and made Leo fall. I gasped and melted the foot who got me. "Leo!"I shout. He screamed and he landed at the water, I went after him and jumped into the water as I grabbed him and pulled him up. We got out of the water as we panted. I breathe as we got out of the water. Leo got up as we see shredder and his henchmens. "Now you may finish them." Shredder said as his henchmen launch towards us. I got hit and I landed at the water. "ALIX!!!" Leo shouted. I hold my breath as I swim up to the surface again. Once I made it up, i see Leo gets up and shredder is behind him. I gasped as I got out of the water and ran to him with my super speed. Everything went slow motion as he turns to see shredder and gasped. Shredder raised his fist as I pushed Leo out of the way. Then shredder hit me as i scream. I felt dizzy as I plopped to the ground and my eyes are closing shut. Everything went back to normal as I hear Leo gasped and run to me as my eyes closed. "ALIX!!!" Leo said as I hear evil laughter. And that is the last thing I heard.
(Leo's pov ~)
"NO!!!" I said as I go to her and hold her. I see shredder raised his fist again and I threw down a smoke bomb as we dissapeared. We reappeared in the rooftops as I hold my lady. I teared up and hugged her. 'Please... please send leave us.'I thought as I broke down. Tears pouring out. "We love you."I whispered. I can still her her breathing, but she is not waking up. I hear my t-phone ringed. I look to see i got a text from Mikey.