A Chinatown ghost story

(My pov ~)
We are patrolling in China town and me and April. No sign of trouble yet. "That is not true. I've gone through years of intense physical training. Ninja's are some of the most skilled athletes on the planet." I hear Donnie as he jumped. Then jumped from the cloth sunroof, use the black things on the side of the building and landed with a flip. He then show a charm that made my heart beat.

"That is pretty amazing, but look at mine!" I hear Casey said as we look

"That is pretty amazing, but look at mine!" I hear Casey said as we look. "This is how casey Jones crosses the rooftops." He said. He jumped and skied through the wires all the way to the other side, he then landed in front of April and me. He grabbed April's hand and kissed. She blushed as I smirk. 'Danm, he's good.'I thought as I go to Donnie. He nodded pretty impressed. "Alright, so far nothing happen in the city. By the way, nice moves to impressed us."I said as I look at Donnie. Casey smirk and hugged April and I hugged Donnie. April and Donnie both blushed, feelings alarmed. Then I heard something and departed the hug. I look to see the purple dragons getting inside a building. I smirked. "Hallelujah! Purple dragons!"I said. "Where?" April asked. "In that building!"I said. We got to the building and head inside. They saw a very old dagger. "Ah,ah,ah, I wouldn't do that if I were you."I said as I came in along with the guys. We revealed our weapons and a purple dragons threw as vase. I caught it and put it down. I charge for the dagger. The others are taking out the purple dragons. I opened it and grabbed it. I hit fong and he felled on the floor. Then I felt the dagger gone, I gasped and saw the purple dimwits gone. "Oh, great."I said. "They got away!" Donnie said. We left and meet up with the others. "Any luck?"I asked. "No go. You?" Raph asked. "Purple dragons." I said. "Aw man, you beat them up without me?" Raph asked. "Sorry, but they manage to escape though."I said. Then I laughed. "I just now imagine them going to school and immediately got dunce."I said. The guys snickered a little as for Donnie he laughed a little. We head back to the lair.
(At the lair~)
The guys are chilling, and I am bored. "Guys, we've been at this for a week straight. Maybe they are planning something." Donnie said. "Then we need to do some deduction here, what will they be planning at the time like this?"I asked as we think of what the are planning. "I'm gonna hang out with April and Casey, to see if they can help."I said as I head to the ice rink.
(At the ice rink ~)
I got Inside to see April and Casey ice skating with a blush. I chuckled and get in there. "Sorry to interrupt. But may I join you?"I asked. April and Casey nodded as we skate together. I skated to Casey. "Sorry to ruin your date, casey."I whispered. "It's ok. I'm used to third-wheelers." He whispered. I see April having trouble. "I got ya, lass!"I said in Irish tone as I help her out. I see Irma and grew confused. "Who's that?"I asked "that's Irma. One of April's friends." Casey said. I skate towards her and took my hand out. "Nice to meet ya, Irma. I'm Alix hill."I said. "So your the one that April talked about." She said. I nodded. Then I hear thunder as I looked up. "We're not alone!"I said. I see the roof broke and I see the purple dragons but more powerful. "Oh no. SKATE!"I said as we skate. "What's going on?" Casey asked. "Apparently, the purple dragons have become more powerful than ever!"I said. Then a wind blasted me and I landed at the wall. "ALIX!!!" They shout as I groan in pain. "That was a doozy."I said. I see Casey got hit at the net and two purple dragons got the girls. I gasped then got grabbed by one. We screamed as we are being held and flown up. "APRIL! ALIX! NO!!! Oh, yeah. And Irma. No." Casey shout as we fly up and away.
(At the purple dragons lair~)
The purple dragons kept hold of us as we see ho Chan in front of us. "Aha. You have the power in you, a power you have barely trapped. It will belong to ho Chan. Yes." He said April and walked to Irma. "And you... you have power too. Power that I do not understand yet. You will explain this power or suffer my--" I cut him off. "Leave them alone!"I said. I kicked the purple dragon with my fireball. "Come on, girls!"I said. Irma tried to kick him but he's a ghost. "Irma, he's a freaking ghost!"I said. " Indeed. I have been cursed without flesh for 2,000 years." He said then I blasted her and knocked her out. She fainted. Then I got wrapped up along with April and we struggle to move. "My power is ancient and vast. But you three exhibit a power I have never encountered, a power that ho Chan will take to become flesh once more and rule the universe!" He said as he laughs. "Now we start the ritual." He said as I look scared. 'Ok, I'm scared.'I thought.
(Donnie's pov ~)
"Your saying you just let them take the girls?" I asked as me and my brothers are panicked about what Casey just told us. "Listen, these dudes got powers, yo. More stronger like alix!" Casey said. " 'powers'? They're just a gang of third-class wannabes." I said. "No, I'm telling you. They were throwing lighting bolts and blasting wind. The blasting wind hit Alix, getting her off guard." Casey said. "Maybe Casey's right. Either way we have to save our girls and Irma." Raph said. "Maybe we can let them keep Irma for exchange of the girls?" Casey asked. "Classy, Jones. Let's go." Leo said as we move out. We got near of the fortune cookie factory. "I don't like the look of this." Leo said. "I like the looks of those hats. They're awesome." Mikey said. "They're only loser purple dragons. How tough They can be?" Raph asked. Then we hear a horn blare. We see Casey coming at them, but he got blasted by wind and he landed by us. "Okay, they're little tougher than I thought." Raph said and we saw fong shooting lightning  bolts at us. We moved out of the way and start to fight. These guys are more powerfulthan I thought. We manage to beat them. "Now, let's get the girls." Leo said as I go to Jones. Then I see a ghost Appear by my brothers. "Ah, behold... tortoise warriors. It is said that the great turtle helped the god pangu create the world. Ha!" The ghost said as he shoot lightning power at my brothers. They moan in pain. "Fitting that these turtles should help ho Chan rule it." He said as my brothers are under the spell. He laughed. "But, master, why?" Fong asked. "Because you're losers. Aha! Get out of my sight before I send you to the abyss of infinite morons." He said as the purple dragons run away. "Guys..." I said. "Your guys are my guys. Bye-bye for now." He said then dissapeared. "We got to go, donnie! Move!" Casey said as we run away from my brothers. We went inside the shellraiser and drove off. I sense my brothers following us. "Let me take the wheel!" Casey said. "Are you crazy?" I asked. We drove to an alley way and I turned it off. My brothers flew passed. "Ah, they're gone!" Casey said. "Yeah, but there's somebody else here." I said as we got out of the shellraiser. We opened the dumpster to see purple dragons. We got them out and threw them in the wall. "You better start talking, punk." Casey said. "He came out of an ancient Chinese dagger, like a spirit." Fong said as he show us the handle. I grabbed it and took a look at it. "He promised us great power, but once we had it, he had the power to control of us. All I know is his name... ho Chan." Fong said. We nodded and went to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
"Nope, that's not it either. Let me try something else." I said as I type the computer. "There he is." Casey point out. " 'An ancient sorcerer who goes back to the shang dynasty.' Oh, snap! He's shangy." Casey said. " 'according to legend, the only thing that can defeat ho chan is the mystic dagger.' "I read. "And what about stopping your bros?" Casey asked. "We can't. They're in some kind of super hypnotic state. Nothing can get them out of it." I said. "Nothing?" Casey asked and I nodded. "Not even pizza?" Casey asked with a smirk. "What do you me-" I got cut off by my eyes widen getting the idea. I smirked. "Let's move!" Casey said as we head for the shellraiser.
(At the surface and near the fortune cookie factory ~)
We drove near the place. We got out of the shellraiser. "The coast is clear. Is the manhole cover completely loaded?" I asked. He nodded. "Ok, one of us will distract them while the other rescues the girls." He said. I hear thunder booms. "Um, I think we both distract them." Casey said as my brothers appears. They started to create a storm. We got pulled in as we scream.
(My pov~)
"Must... keep... resisting!"I said as I feel my powers being drained. Ho Chan speaks ancient as he striked at us again. He tried to knock me out but I kept resisting. "I... won't let you!"I said. I kept feeling my powers being drained.
(Donnie's pov ~)
We are circling around the building as we kept screaming. The lighting got Casey and he landed by the shellraiser. I got wind blasted and my brothers circled around me. I tried to fight them but I got hit and landed to the ground. I see the storm stop as the float in front of me. I see the Shellraiser and he shoot pizza out of the manhole cover. "Goongala!" Casey said as pizza landed at the ground. They sniffed. "Pizza?" They all asked. "Cannot resist the urge." Mikey said as the float down to get. Then they start fighting over it. We got up and they are really distracted. "I knew that would work. Now let's save the girls." Casey said as we got inside.
(My pov ~)
"I'm... losing.... too much."I said as ho Chan chuckles. He started to drain April. "No."I said. He keep going as he is becoming real. He saw someone and I look to see Donnie and Casey. My eyes widen. "Whack me? You don't whack a 2,000 year old master." He said while he's distracted April regain consciousness. " Guys, run! Get out of here!"I said. "I will call my servants to put an end to your physical existence, while I finish with gaining mine." He said as he try to call them but no avail. "Strange. They do not respond. It's as some power greater than my own holds them outside." He said. I chuckled knowing it's pizza. They got there weapons out. They tried to get them but he's a ghost. But they can also hit them. "Oh, great."I said. He walked to April. He started to drain April. "NO!!!"I said as it went to ho Chan. He started to become real. "I think it's working." He said. "Good."I said as Casey hit him. I laughed. "If you became real, you can fell the physical touch especially pain!"I said. He dodge Casey as he floats down. We manage to be free and I smirked. 'Time for as lesson.'I thought as me and April get up a little. Irma is still passed out. I see that he got Donnie and Casey. Donnie threw the dagger at him but ho Chan got it letting go of donnie. He threw it up and I caught it. We both jumped down and I stabbed him in the gut as ho Chan screams and let go of Casey. "No!" He screamed as I smirked. "To bad that your reflexes are not quicker than a ninja!"I said. He screamed in pain as he goes back at the dagger. I grabbed as Donnie gives me the handle. "NO!!!"I said as I put the handle in. I sighed in relief as I feel my power coming back to me. "Woah. That was shangy. Awesome job, donatello. High three!" Casey said as they high five. I see the other three came in. "Hey everybody. Sorry we're late, but some people were trying to hit all the pizza." Mikey said. "So who's the big hero-- Donnie, casey?" Raph asked. "Wasn't us. All April and Alix. Peace hug!"Donnie said as he hugs me and Casey hugged April. We both hugged back. We laughed then we hear a groan in pain. We looked to see Irma. "Time to move!"I whispered. Me and the guys left off while April and Casey left behind.
(At the docks~)
We walk on the end of the docks as Donnie holds the dagger. "Ok, let's take care of one last thing." I said. "Please, I can make you powerful, rich, whatever you desire, seriously!" He said. "Shall we?" Donnie asked giving me the dagger. I grabbed it. "We shall!"I said as I throw the dagger out to sea. "No!" I hear it shout as it landed at the ocean. I looked at him. "He's gonna be deep down at the sea so that no one will ever find him again."I said. He smiled and we both give a thumbs up and we all head back to the lair.