Target: Alix Hill

(April's pov~)
It's been three days since we discovered that the mysterious ninja is Alix. They guys manage to forgive me and take me back, we almost found all of the mutagen around the city. All we need is to get Alix back. After I said sorry. I heard her through my mind that she forgive me. I wiped my tear out of my eye as I walked down the street. 'I hope the guys are doing ok.' I thought as I keep walking. I felt like I'm being followed. I look to see that no one's there. I then walk into an alley. I kept my guard up as I hear someone come close. I stopped and turned around in a fighting position. "I know your Following me. Come out so I can see you!" I said as I took my weapon out. I see no one. So I threw it and the metal fan went behind a dumpster and hit Donnie. I gasped. "Donnie?"I asked. He gets up rubbing his head as he grabbed my weapon. "Funny to see each other at the same alley." He said as he gives me my weapon back. "Yea. How are you guys doing?"I asked knowing what I'm talking about as I take my weapon back. "Not to good, we've missed her so much. Tempe keeps having nightmares of her being gone, luckily Mikey is letting her sleep with him or her parents. As for us, we..." Donnie said tearing up. I frowned. "Donnie?" I asked. He then hugged me as I gasped. I felt wetness on my shoulder as I hear sobs from him. "April, we missed her. I missed my p-princess. Mikey missed her a-angelcakes. Raph missed her flower and Leo missed her lady. We missed our girl, so much!" Donnie said as he sobs. I hugged him back tears flowing too. "It's ok, we are going to get her back. She never gave us up. So we are not giving her up either."I said.
(Aaliyah's pov ~)
The guys aren't taking so well without Alix. Mikey isn't being cheerful as he used to be. Raph has more anger and sad then ever and Leo isn't even watching space heroes anymore since now she is gone. Her friends and family are sad still even Tempe is getting nightmares and her new baby cousin Jackson is born and yet still curious of he has another cousin. I'm sitting on the couch watching tv. Donnie left to get some fresh air. I see April and Donnie come in with a tear-stain face. I sighed as I get up. "Alix?"I asked. They nodded. I opened my arms. "Come here."I said as Donnie hugs me and broke down crying. I sighed then my phone vibrates. I reached for my phone and looked at it to see the caller is miwa. "I'll be in my lab." Donnie said as he wiped his tears and head to his lab. I answered the call.

"Hello?"I asked.

["Aaliyah! I need you to face time me, NOW!!!" Miwa said panicked.]

My eyes widen as I face time her. "Guys, we have a problem!" Donnie shout. ["Make that two!" Miwa said.]
We all head to the lab. Then we got into the shellraiser and drove off into the surface as we keep driving. "From what i could translate from the orb, it seems the kraang are building some kind of advanced heavy weaponry." Donnie said. "So any guess of what it could be?" Leo asked. While they are talking, I looked at my phone to see miwa's face tear-stain. "What's the problem?" I asked. "THIS!" She said and point to where I gasp as my tears flow. I see Alix all chained up and full of scars. She looked up and saw me as more of her tears flow. "A-Aaliyah?" She asked weakly. More tears flow. I hear the guys froze and looked at me. "Alix? ALIX! HANG IN THERE WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU! JUST HANG IN THERE!" I shout as more tears flow. "I-I need my friends.... I-I need my family... I... I..." she trailed off as she cries. "What? Who do you need?!" I said. "I need the turtles! I need them to be with me! PLEASE, HELP ME-" I then lose signal. "No,nononononono! ALIX!!!"I said trying to get them back. But I lost signal. "How's alix?! Is she ok?!" They said in unison. I looked at them. "She needs us!"I said. Then they looked angry as Leo speeds up. "No body hurts our girl!" They said as they are now very determined to get her back.
(April's pov~)
I walked into the ice rink building and I see Casey doing some hockey. Then he saw me. "Red?" He asked. Then he skated to me. "Ah, I miss our study session again?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, I'm just here to hang out."I said. "With the infamous Casey jones?" He asked. "Unless you only like me for my trigonometry." I said. "So what's your deal? Never see you hanging out with anybody. Antisocial much?" He asked. I shook my head again. "Not really. I-i lost a friend of mine. She left us for what I've done and she have done too."I said. He nodded understanding. "It happens. Me and my best friend Nick were up against tromatown in last year's playoffs, right?"He asked and took a swing at the puck which hit the net. "He came up behind me just as I was about to sink the winning goal, and wham! Smacked his helmet straight off. Swollen face, split lip-- my best friend since second grade. Never spoke to me ever again." He said. "But it's not like you meant it." I said. "Right. Some stuff is beyond our control." He said. I thought about what happened at the mutagen spill, the horrible nightmare going again and again. He comes out of the ice rink. "Give me a sec to grab my gear. We can get something to eat. Pizza." Casey said as he left. I looked at my phone of Alix's picture of her laughing. "Alix."I said to myself. Then I heard an explosion as I take cover. I see foot bots at the middle of the rink. "Foot soldiers?"I asked. Then they striked at me. I took out my weapon and begin to fight. Then I run to the ice an they follow me. They had trouble on the ice as I stay on the ice rink. "Yo! If there's one thing that Casey Jones has, it's crackerjack timing." He said. "Casey, run!"I said. He jumped over. "What, so you get all the fun?"He asked. He skated towards them and hit two pucks and hit both of the foot bots head. "I got 'em! You go!" Casey said. The foot bots get up. I hit one down. "No, I--got 'em! You-- go!"I said as I dodge a foot bot attack. I crashed at it. "Cross checking. Two minutes." Casey said as he is taking the foot bots down. He sweeped one and hit them on the floor. "High striking. It ain't a penalty if they deserve it, right?" He asked. Then a foot bot got Casey off guard and he fell to the floor. I threw my weapon to the head and it shut down. He laughs as he sits up. "You got some rink rage, red." He asked. I smirked. "You should see me play ping-pong."I said. He skated by me. "So you owe these guys money or something?" He asked. More foot bots come in. "Or something. Casey, just go. I didn't mean to get you into this."I said. He smirked. "Are you kidding me? Do you know what this is? This is casey Jones vs. Evil robot ninjas. Coolest freaking thing in the universe! Goongala!!!" He shout as he strikes at the foot bots. I skated to help him. Until I skated to the rink. "Hey, foot bots. You want me? Then come and get me!" I said as I run off the rink. "April!" Casey shout. I run out of the building and keep running as fast as I can. Then I run to the rooftops jumping roof to roof.
(Aaliyah's pov ~)
We made it to the location. "There's our entry point. We need a distraction."I said. "I got this!"Mikey said as he brings a lamp down and make shadow puppets that he is really  good at. First he did a bunny, then an elephant, then a belly dancer wearing a flamenco dress. They then took care of the kraang who are guarding it. "Nice, shadow puppets mikey."I said. He smiled. Raph help boosting Donnie up and he help us get inside. We walked around carefully. We made it to the main room. We see a giant robot that looks like a ninja. "I'm guessing we found the secret weapon." Donnie said. "All right, I need Donnie to shut that robot down." I whispered. "No problem." He whispered. Then I hear the doors opened, we looked to see Jim walking in. He looks at the weapon and smiled as he snapped his fingers. "Bring her in!" He said. We hear the doors opened as we see Alix chained up still full of scars and struggling to get out. We silently gasp as my heart stings. As for the guys, they silently hiss like actual turtles. My eyes widen. 'Holy shit.'I thought. She landed as she looks at him with hatred as he chuckles. "Well, what do you think?" He asked. She growled at him as he laughed. "Charming. Soon I will unleash this monster. Then finally splinter and the turtles and your precious friends and family will be gone, forever!" He said. She charged at him but the chains hold him back. "You leave them alone, I rather let you kill me instead of taking their lives!" She said. Then I felt my phone vibrates. I grabbed my phone to see April. I answered.