Mikey gets shellacne

(Aaliyah's pov ~)
Alix's family is making breakfast and I gotta say, they are one mean cooks. "Toast is done!" Her grandmother said as she puts them on the plate. Her uncle cj puts cups each. He took out oranges. "Orange juice is on the way." He said then squish the oranges out of his bare hands like it's easy. Her mom is finishing the eggs while her dad is fixing bacon and sausage. "Their done!" They both said as they serve it in a plate along with toast and orange juice. "Pancakes are finished." Her aunt Tara said as she puts pancakes on the plates each. They give us our plate each, once we took a bite our taste buds melted to the flavors. "Woah, this is what Alix eats? It's delicious!!!"I said, their brothers nodded in agreement. Then realize that Mikey is not here. "Where's mikey?" I asked. "I got him." Her dad said as he went to the door. "MIKEY, TIME TO GET UP!" He yelled. We backed up a little. "Don't worry, that's still his voice. His anger is worse then raph's." Gabby said. We gulped. "We hope not." I said. Then we hear a scream. "What the?! I'm a mutant!!!" We hear Mikey shout. "Uh, did he just realize that?" Leo asked. "Something is wrong." I said. Then Mikey came in with... ZITS ON HIS FACE!!! "Guys, look at me! I got turtle zits!!!!" Mikey said. We backed up grossed out. "DESGUSTANG!!!" Gabby shouts as she backs up. "Talk about shellacne. You look like a green chimi-changa." Raph said. "Don't be like that, he's just going through puberty. Like all teens do." Her mom said. "Hold up, I think it is serious." Donnie said. We finished breakfast and we went to the lab. As Donnie checks him out he got the results. "Ok Mikey, the good news is these so called zits aren't going to hurt you." Donnie said. "But the bad news is that they are gonna continue to spread all over your body, spreading and spreading and spreading." Donnie said. Mikey chuckled nervously. "And then they disappear in a couple of hours right?" Mikey asked. "No, and then your entire body will mutate into one single huge giant gargantuan  zit!"Donnie said. In Mikey's mind it echoes all over his mind. He screamed out 'NO' as he ran to his room. We all run to his door as I pounded the door. "Mikey, come on! It can't be that bad. I promise I won't let raph insult you. Please come out!" I said. "No! Not while I'm covered in grossed slime filled zits!" Mikey shout through the door. Before Donnie does the science talk about zits, I covered his mouth. "Please don't talk about that." I said then I go back pounding the door. "Please Mikey, what would Alix say about this?" I asked. "She will not be interested in me, I mean look at me! I'm a turtle full of ugly zits and she'll be grossed out. I'm to hideous to be a ninja! I'll stay here locked up in my room forever, even longer than I have too!" Mikey said. I sighed. "You know that is not true. She'll still hang out with you no matter what! She won't hurt you when you four are her greatest heroes all around the city!"I said. He then comes out of his room. "You mean that?" Mikey asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and hugged me. "I know that you all can get through this... together."I said as he squeeze me tight. I departed. "now come on. Let's watch SRMFF."I as we head to the living room.
(My pov~)
I am chained up in shredder's lair, holding all the strength I got. I then hear laughter as I looked up to see my ex-uncle Jim. "Well, looks like your having fun there." He said. I scoffed. "Says the guy who become a traitor."I said. He stopped as he took a knife out. "A sassy girl. I like that." He said as he gets close to me as the blade is near my stomach. "Now tell me... where. Is. Splinter?" He asked. I smirked weakly as I chuckled. "Oh, Jim. You think I'll ever tell you where they are."I said. "I could, but that's not all..." he said as he drew the blade away of my stomach full of scars, I've been beaten a bunch of times and got scars everywhere. "I actually want to tell you..." he said. "Of what? You've got nothing telling me something!"I said. He chuckled. "I want you to join us." He said. I look at him shocked. "What?"I asked.
(Confrontation: princess trixie sparkle version~)

Jim: The time has come to take your side,
The choice is yours alone,(*me: looks down*)
In splinters shadow you can hide,
With all the lies,
The truth you've never known,
Or come with me,
Embrace the dark,
Unleash your nightmare half,(*me: pants as I felt anger in me*)
Then by dawn's light,
We'll set it right,
We'll make it so,
And let our sorrows go,(*jim: walks to me*)