Plan 10

(My pov ~)
We are spying on the kraang as the kraang brings in a test subjuct. Raph took his sai's out. "Not yet."I said. I see a guy coming in. They got the machine ready. "Oh, boy."I whispered as they locked him in. "The kraang neuro-switcher will switch. Test subject's mind with that which is called... a pigeon." The kraang said as they got the pigeon ready. It coos. "Okay, NOW!"I said as we jumped in. The machine activated and got into their minds. We are taking out the kraang as much as we got. Raph freed the man. I run to them. "Are you both alright?"I asked. Raph nodded, as for the man. He cooed like a pigeon. I gasped as I look at the pigeon to see him screaming for help. "It worked!"I said. They tried to blast us but I threw fireballs at them. I freed the pigeon. "Just stay by me!"I said as I put it on my shoulder. I give it to the man. I see raph got pinned by the kraang at the controls. The machine went nuts as I move as much as I can. Then I see the man and pigeons minds switch back. Raph accidentally stabbed the controls and switch raph and one of the kraangs minds then explodes. 'Raphie!' I thought. The guys got 'raph' and left the building. I stayed behind and close the garage. "Freeze, the one known as golden heart." A kraang said as I raise my hands up. "Guys..." I hear raph said as I got taken away with him.  
(At the kraang base~)
"Kraang, transport kraang to med bay for vitamin infusion." A kraang said as two of them are holding me. He groans as he wakes up. "Where... am i?" He asked. "Kraang has been damaged, kraang." One kraang said. "Kraang? Who are you calling 'kraang'?" Raph asked sitting up. I smirked and put the two in flames. They shut the and I walk to thed other two holding raph. Raph realized who he is and gasped. "Oh, no." He said. Then I burned the other two in flames. They plopped to the ground. "Alix?" Raph asked. I grabbed his shoulders. "I gotcha raph."I said as I help him up. He had trouble controlling his new body. "Woah, raph calm down. Just walk like me."I said as I help him walk. We see another room. "Alright, here's the plan. You act like them and I'll be the prisoner."I said, he nodded. We got Inside and I act like a prisoner. "Looking good, kraang." A kraang said. We are in the underwater base. "Oh, boy."I said. We went pass the room then we run. We made it to work call room. I smiled. "Hurry, get inside." I said as we got inside and shut the door. "We should be safe."I said. We see no one in here. I hear the other room conversation talking about the invasion. "Ok, go ahead and contact Donnie. I'll keep on guard." I said. He smiled and try to contacted Donnie. I closed the door, locked it and went to help him. I got it to work. I see Donnie and the others on the screen. "Donnie, it's me, raph. I'm stuck in a kraang body inside the technodrome. You gotta beleived me." Raph said. I hear Casey laugh. "Wait a minute. How do we know he's the real raph?" Mikey asked. "Ok, raph. I got the map to the nearest exit!"I said. "ALIX! Your ok!!!" Donnie said. "Of course. I'm ok. I submitted myself so that way I can help raph. I'll send your the coordinates. Please get here fast!"I said as I send the coordinates. I see a kraang coming in. "Uh, oh. This isn't gonna be pretty."I said. Another kraang comes in. 'We're busted.'I thought. I revealed fireballs and I got them but one kraang accidentally shot raph. I gasped. Raph burster out and I holded him. I shivered in disgust as I put it by my chest between my breast. I run out of the room. I founded a room and ran inside. I shut the doors as I hear kraang run by. "Phew. You ok, Raph? Raph?"I asked as I looked at the brian. I see him in a daze. "Raph, are you ok?"I asked. He snapped out of it. "Y-yea, I'm fine!" He said. I looked around the room to see empty suits. "Well, at least we are in the right room."I said. I see weird things coming out of raph's head. He looked panicked. "Woah, woah, it's ok. You just needed a suit."I said. I put raph into an empty suit and I see him activate it. We went out to see the guys pinned. I smirked. I give out my war cry as I burst the kraang into huge flames! I took care of the last one. "Thank goodness your here. Raph come out!"I said as raph comes out and walks by me. "We're just gonna find you."leo said. I see Mikey and Casey checking out raph. That is until he slap them in the face. But they just laughed. Leo gave me his sai's. I walk to raph. "I believe this is yours."I said as I give it to them. "Let's move." Raph said. We walked to the room. "Alright, let's do this!"I said as we act like prisoners. We walk in the room. "Stop the experiment. You have new orders." Raph said. "Turtles are not part of--" I cut him off by throwing a fireball at it. "They are now!"I said. We all begin to fight. "Donnie, let's switch them back."I said. Donnie nodded and got to work. I see raph's body free. I gasped. "Raph, your body is free!"I said. I see him take on his body and I got close to April. The machine activated. It blasted me and April. We screamed in pain until it stopped. I opened my eyes to see that I'm in April's body. "Oh, sewer apples!"I said. "Donnie, switch us back right now!" April said in my sass tone. "Woah, you got my sass."I said. Donnie worked faster. The machine is going crazy. I see raph about to be blasted. 'RAPHIE!!!' I thought. Then I see them got switch brains and raph is back to normal. Then itswitch me and April back. I opened my eyes to see my normal body. "Yes!"I said. I walked to the machine. I raised my hand and strong seaweed has crush the machine! It is about to explode. "RUN!"I said as we left tghe room. And we manage to leave the technodrome. We head back to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
The others are watching tv and Donnie is drawing something while raph comes in. I giggled as he is his old self. He looked at me and smiled. "Alix, .... thank you." He said. I see the guys looked shocked. "It's no problem. But at least we caught a glimpse of the invasion plan. Thousands of kraang are ready to go."I said. "How do we stop it?" Leo asked. "As sensei said, a solution rise in time."I said. Then I see Donnie drawing again. He then smiled and laughed happily at his work. "I've got it! We are gonna stop the them with this--" Donnie said as he show his work. We see a robot titan drawing like a blueprint. My eyes sparkle as the guys looked. "Donnie, you are the bigger genius than I am." Mikey said as I smiled. 'A genius indeed mikey...

A genius indeed'