Invasion part 1

(My pov~)
We are at the end of the season and kept all of my things safe. "We're at the finale are we?" A voice asked and I jumped to see Aaliyah. I smiled. "Yup. Get everyone out of the city and to the famhouse."I said. "It's already done." She said. I smiled as we left my room. We walk to the lab to see them pace around. "Alix, your friends and family are gone!" Leo said. "I know, they went to April's farmhouse just in case. They bring my mousers and animals so that way the can't be hurt."I said. "Alix-zzz. What are we gonna do?" Baxter asked. "My main goal in this one is to get you all out of the city. The invasion will be to strong."I said. "At least we got the turtle mech!"Donnie said. "Only to distract it long enough to get everyone out. Even though It's not ready. We have to use it."I said. Donnie looked concerned. "Luckily, April's farmhouse is the second base."I said. I walk out to the living room to prepare everything. I see miwa slither towards me. "I know what you are thinking. But I need you to get sensei to come with us safely. Shredder and sensei are gonna fight next to the water drain. I'm gonna need you to kick him at the drain and save sensei."I said. She nodded and hugged me. "Just remember to take me with you. Save Kirby when he show his van."I said. She nodded and we went to the living room as they get ready. I see April and....IRMA! 'Oh, no!!!'I thought as I go to April and pulled her away. "What are you doing?" April asked. "What is this?!" Sensei said as Irma saw us. "EVERYONE RUN!!!!" I screamed. She glitch like crazy and her head rose up like a robot setting out an alarm saying 'Turtles!'. We screamed when we saw that. "RUN!!! GO, NOW!!!"I screamed. 'The invasion is starting!'I thought. Irma reveal as more kraang like as I see one all scarred. I hear it laughed evilly. "This is why you need to be careful when you make friends like these!"I said. The robot cracked the knuckles. "Oh, my God! Irma was a..." she said then the picked up the arcade game. "Kraang!" It said as it threw towards us. I caught it and put it down. "Lowly insects, kneel before the genius of kraang subprime, greatest spy in all of dimension 'X'! The discovery of the lair was the final component needed to launch a full scale invasion!" He said as portals opened up. "RUN!!!!"I said as we moved. I fight off the kraang as much as I can. We avoid as much blasting as we can. It started to get pretty tough, the Irma head bit my ankle. I made a sonic scream as a lot of kraang shut down. I melted the head. "Sorry, alix!" Mikey said. "EVERYONE, ESCAPE!"I said. "We'll hold them off!" Miwa said. We left the lair as they follow us. It blasted the shellraiser. I gasped. "OUR BABY!" I screamed. We went to the sewer tunnels. We kept running. "This is all my fault! I led them straight to the lair." She said. "It's not your fault! You were just trying to help a friend."I said as we stop. We see two tunnels. "Which way?" She asked. "Right, is turtle mech! We use it later. We have to find raph and casey!"I said. I see a portal coming by. Donnie got blasted, I raised strong vine forcefield around the portal. April aid him as I run to him. He only got shot in the arm. 'Oh, thank the stars.'I thought in relief. "You three go. Me and Leo will lead them away!"I said. "We can't leave you both!" Mikey said. "I said, GO!" I shout as I put a vine wall in front of them and we both run as the kraang are blasting and following us. 'I hope everyone is at April's lair.'I thought as I shoot fireballs at them.
(Aaliyah's pov ~)
"BESTIE!" I shout as I pound the vine wall. "ANGELCAKES! I don't like this." Mikey said as we head for the surface. I check around as I see nothing. I duck when a car drove by. "Coast is clear."I said as we all got out of the surface. Donnie hissed in pain. "We'll get you healed up once we get to April's place."I said. He smiled. Mikey tried to call them but no avail. "They're not responding!" Mikey said. "We must follow Alix's plan! We have to get everyone out of the city."I said. We see a portal coming by and we hid behind the taxi. "They didn't see us!"I said. "Alix is right! We need to get out of the city!"Donnie whispered. "But not without the others! Let's move!"I said as we head towards April place. I called raph.

["Aaliyah, where are you?" Raph asked]

"On the way to April's apartment. Meet us there!"I said.

["Roger that." Raph said and he hung up.]

I put up my phone as we are near April's home. 'I hope Leo and Alix are doing ok?'I thought.
(My pov ~)
We hid as kraangs come in. "Kraang, still no sign of the turtles and the golden heart." One kraang said. "Hurry, kraang. We must obtain the turtles and the golden heart for the one called shredder." The other kraang said and they left. We jumped down. "Shredder?" Leo asked and we run off.
(Aaliyah's pov ~)
I am bandaging Donnie up. Kirby is pacing around. "The city's overrun. What are we-- what is anyone going to do?" Kirby asked in panicked. Donnie hissed in pain. "I got ya. Just a little more and your good."I said. Donnie sighed. "Alix told all of us back when we took her to our special place that she is going to give us the happiest life. All four of us agreed to give her a happy life too." He said. I tighten it and he said ow. "Sorry and your right. But this is the end of season 2. Season 3 is what we are about to face."I said. I hear Kirby crying saying we are doomed. "Kirby, it's alright. All of Alix's friends and family are gone to your guy's farmhouse for safety. I looked through the curtains and see things aren't going to well.
(My pov ~)
We both made it to the surface. We look to see foot. We avoid the attack And I threw a fireball at it. It burned to the ground. We dodge the arrow that the foot are shooting and we escaped. We see more foot and we start to fight them. We then head of the construction zone as we kept guard. "Stay on guard, Leo. This is where we both face the foot clan." I Said. We checked our phones to see missed calls from everyone. We hear robot sounds. We moved out and start taking them out. Once I took the last foot down I see archers and shredder with his henchmens. "Fire!" He shouts as arrows shoot. Leo noticed as arrows are coming at us. "Oh, no!"I said.
(Raph's pov ~)
"Just a little further to April's place!" Casey said as we run. We see a giant portal coming by and kraang prime came out with a super suit. "Yes! Kraang prime returns to earth!" It said. "You got some kind of plan to fight that?" Casey asked. "Uh, not really, no."I said. We back up. "People of earth, the kraang forming of your world is about to begin!" It said as kraang prime begins shooting mutagen. It hit the 3 people and they transform into kraang people. "No!"I said. We hear them screaming. "Now that is really messed up." Casey said as I gulped.
'Where are you, alix?'