Pizza face.

(My pov ~)
I decided to craft my own pizza since we have been disconnected from Antonio pizza. I hear the guys laugh as Mikey tried to call Antonio's again. I also tried to call April but no avail either. Maybe she is busy. Once I finish decorating my pizza, I smiled at my art work. "Oven is set, pizza is ready. Now to put the sucker in."I said as I put the pizza in the oven and released a very delicious smell. I sniffed and I swear I felt like I'm in a food coma just like great grandmother Ellen. "This smell is so good!"I said. I go to the cabinets and gather plates along with napkins and place them all on the table. The smell is getting better. I hummed happily as I opened the curtains. "Time to reel them in."I said. I laughed happily as the pizza is down. I took it out of the oven and I turned the oven off. The pizza look so good and I put it on the counter. I teared up at the beautiful creation. "My very first pizza. It's so beautiful."I said. Then I hear four hums. I smiled and look at the doorway. "They found the smell."I said. "What's that beautiful Devine smell?" Leo asked as they entered the kitchen. "It was I, Alix hill and I have made my very first pizza."I said as I moved out of the way to show the pizza. They gasped at it. "Let's dig in!"I said as I cut the pizza and gave each of them a slice. I got my slice. We all took a bite and to be honest I felt my heart soaring as the taste is flying around my taste buds. "This is your very first pizza?! This is heaven!"Donnie said as he brothers immediately agreed. "I never even notice it taste amazing like the smell."I have as I took another bite. Then I heard something on the tv. It saying that they should try Antonio's pizza. "You know, I should make pizza for special occasions."I said as the guys nodded as they are hypnotized at the pizza I created. I noticed something weird on that commercial. I made a concerned look. 'Something is not right.'I thought as I took another bite.
(The next night~)
I'm sleeping with a smile dreaming of fusing with my turtles wondering what we will look like. Then I'm being shaken awake as I woke up startled. "Huh?! What?!"I said. I look to see Mikey worried. I groaned. "Mikey, you know how I am sleeping."I said. "Sorry Alix, but something's wrong with the guys. They look like they are a zombie when they are some Antonio's and-" I cut him off by getting up straight and grabbed his shoulders. "What did you say? They are Antonio's?!"I said as I grabbed a video camera. "Yeah, why?"He asked. "You'll thank me later."I said as I got the video camera recording. "This is Alixandria from the lair with with Mikey. Just so to let you know that this is real! No dream, no prank, no anything. Now, Mikey. you said that they look like zombies?"I asked and he nodded. "Let's have a look."I said as we got out of my room. We made it to the living room to see that they are like zombies. I hummed in concern. "Time to test this."I said as I passed the video camera to Mikey. I turned the tv on to super robot force. No avail, I waved my Hand in front of there eyes no avail. I walked around and I fell. "Ah, my leg! I feel like it's actually broken. Donnie help me please!!!"I said holding my leg, faking it. No avail. "Ok, one last test."I said as I cracked my neck and I blush. I kissed each of there for heads longer. No avail. "It's official. They are in a hypnotized spell." I said. Mikey gasped in shock. They got up like zombies. My eyes widen as I back up. Then I see pizza boxes opening by itself and pizza pies fly up with faces. "AHA! Mikey did you get that?"I asked. He nodded. They fly towards us saying join us. I smirked. "Wrong move!"I said as I burst into flames and striked at the flying pizza's. Mikey smiled and join in the fight. We made it to victory. We smiled. "We did it!" Mikey said. "And on tape too!"I said as I grab the camera. I look to see the guys are gone. I gasped. "They're gone!"I said.  Mikey gasped. "Alright, time to have a word with this one!"I said as I grabbed a pizza and head to the kitchen.
(Time skip~)
I turned on the lights as the pizza muffled. He spit the ball out. "Where am i?" The pizza said. We came into the light. I set the camera in front of the pizza. "We will ask the questions here, buster!"I said as I slammed my hands down. "What have you done to the hamato family?" I asked acting like a good cop. "Think I'm  are gonna spit my toppings, no way! I'll never tell you!" The pizza said. I hummed in concern. I snapped my fingers. "Mikey, your turn."I said as Mikey got over to the counter and Spin the chair to a heated oven. "You heard her! Tell us who did this, or else your cooked!" Mikey said. "In a hot sticky oven. I would spill the sauce if I were you."I said. "You sick little monkey's. Don't do it, man. Please. I'll talk. I'll tell you anything." The pizza said. I nodded at him. He moved the pizza away from the oven. "Okay. It all started when one day, a humble pizza chef named Antonio was tossing pies when he heard a noise. Antonio had to know if this secret ingredient from the heavens could make a delicious pizza topping. That is when he was wrong, for he has brought us to life! To serve our delicious master." The pizza said. "Pizza face."I said. We looked at it angerly. "What are he gonna do to the zombie customers?" I asked. It laughed. "He will feed on them. He wraps them like a calzones. And tonight he will eat them whole!" The pizza said as it laugh diabolically. "Pizza who eats calzon, Huh? That is sick."I said as I shiver in disgust. "We've got to save them. But first..."I said as I look at the pizza. "Um, what are you doing?!" It said as I grabbed the pizza. I went to the freezer. I opened it. "Not the freezer." The pizza said. "You know what to do."I said as I put it in there and closed it. We walked out of the lair.
(At the surface~)
We are near Antonio's. "So what's the plan?" Mikey asked. "Act along."I said as I get in there zombie looking Mikey following me. We made it to the doors and we got inside. I barricade it. "Good work!"I whispered. I hear sounds coming from the back. I look at him and went behind the counter hidden. I took my video camera out and unpause the recording. "Alright, we made it inside. Let's see if this is really a nightmare."I whispered as we look to see April being wrapped up in a calzone. I hear singing. "🎵Mushrooms, garlic, mozzarella too. Pepper, onions, mortadella-🎵" a voice singed as a zombie groans. "🎵Yum-a-yummy, Yum-a-yummy, Yum-a, Yum-a, Yum-a-yoo! Humans taste so good inside a calzone, yes, it's true, Hey!🎵" pizza face singed as he is a giant fat pizza. Our jaws dropped. "Pizza that eats you. It's like my worst nightmare come true." Mikey whispered. "Yes, yes! Bring-a me more loyal customers. We make-a room for them all. Get the others inside those calzones. You will all make a tasty filling for tonight's great feast." Pizza face said. A pizza pie flew by him. "What do we do with the green ones, master?" It asked. We see the hamato family. We silently gasp. "Aha! They have clearly tasted the secret ingredient. I'll make them part of my elite mozzarella guard." He said as he puke out cheese on there heads. He kissed at the design. I growled. "That's it!"I said as I throw a pizza box. Leo caught the box with his katana. He saw us as we revealed our weapons out. "The time is up, pizza face!"I said. "Pizza face? I like-a that, cause I got a pizza for a face." Pizza face said as he laughed them point at us. "Get them!" He said. The three striked at us. We dodge with a smile. I see Donnie about to get me but I moved and he got the mixer. It hit him to the wall. I cringed. 'Sorry, donnie-bear.'I thought. I ducked Leo's katana. I blocked it with a pizza pan. I hit him with it. I cringed again. 'Sorry, sweetie.'I thought. I see raph about to jump at me while Mikey is getting sensei. I moved and once he land, I put a giant flour bag on him as I cringed. 'And sorry, raphie.'I thought. I see sensei coming close to me. I got ready to fight. "Ok, sensei. Let's see what you've got!"I said. I avoid his moves. I see pies fly around me. I burst into flames as I burned them. "There's only one way to stop this... get the source!"I said as I go to pizza face. "I don't a think-a so." He said then puke at us and we're stuck to a wall. We struggled to get out. He laughed evil. "It's all over, fools. Let the feast begin." Pizza face said as April reeled close to him. "Oh, yes. She look-a delicious." Pizza face said. I gasped. "What are we gonna do?" Mikey asked. Then I felt our stomach growling. I smirked. "You ready to eat?"I asked. He smirked and nodded. He started eating the cheese that trapped us. I hear him saying stop. We get to the ground. I see the brothers coming at us. We avoid them and got into pizza face's mouth. We entered inside and started eating. We break through the surface and continue eating. Once we finish Mikey made a good burp as for me I accidentally made a sonic burp which breaker every glass. I made a cute giggle as they plopped except Mikey. I see a pizza slice crawling away knowing it's pizza face. I picked him up. "No!No! Please! Don't eat me! I have-a kids! I have a little pizza faces in jersey." Pizza face plead. "Let everyone go, or else!"I said as I am about to bite him. "Okay! Okay, you win! You win. I'll do it." Pizza face said as he released everyone. I see people leaving. "Where are they going?"I asked. "To their homes. When they wake up, they won't-a remember a thing." Pizza face said. I smiled and thrower it and got the camera. "Who's laughing at this cause I am!"I said as I stop recording and save the tape. We both whooped in victory as he spins my around. "Let's head home."I said. I walked them I hear screaming. I look to see pizza face attacking Mikey. I gasped. "MIKEY!"I said as I whack it off. He plopped down on the floor and passed down. I felt his head. He's ok. I growled and wind blasted pizza face away from us. I carried Mikey bridal style with ease and I run to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
After I left Mikey's room I hear him scream awake. I smiled and run into his room. "Mikey! What's wrong?! Is there any danger?!"I said. I see the other's coming in. "Dude, you guys are normal!" Mikey said. "Um, did we miss something?" April asked. "Hello! The giant pizza monster? Mozzarella on your face's? April turning into a giant calzone?" Mikey asked. They look confused. "It's called a bad dream, Mikey. You had a nightmare." Donnie said. I giggled as they look confused. "Oh, really Donnie? Does he really have a nightmare?"I asked ad I show the tape. Mikey gasped."The tape!!!" He said. They looked at me confused. "Let's watch this video and find out."I said. We walked out of the room to watch the film.
'This is gonna be funny.'