Neutralized!

(My pov~)
The kraang are running away with the plutonium. They have two. The jump on the side of the building and I jumped and burst a kraang into flames. I manage to get the first case. "Raph, Casey! Hurry up!"I said. Raph jump in. I see the thing is about to break and I gasped. I grabbed raph and Casey and the rail falled to the ground with a kraang. I fly as it falled. I floated down safely and we went after the kraang. I hear Lee crackling and I look to see the kraang already destroyed by something. They got the second plutonium. I gasped as the two saw it. "Who could've done this?" Raph asked. "They took the second plutonium, whoever they are let's just hope that they are on our side."I said. We head back to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
I walked in here to see the rest of them playing the ping pong table. I crossed my arms.  "Enjoying your break?"I asked. They looked at me. "Cause someone is out there busting a few kraangs in. And it's not us. There's other vigilante's out there going after them." I said. "Sounds good to me. Less work for us." Mikey said. "No, it's not. The kraang stole two of these."I said as I opened the case to reveal plutonium. "The second one is in somebody's hands."I said. "Interesting. Maybe shredder's going after them again." Donnie said. I shook my head. "Shredder is working with them remember?"I asked. They oohed. "Besides, there not shredder's guys."I said. "And I think I know who's behind this." Mikey said. "No, there not squirrels with lasers."I said. He whines as I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Nice try though."I said as I think again and heard a soft plop. "So what do we do, alix?" Donnie asked. "Well, I know this episode. I'm thinking that we blanket the area, keep a sharp eye. Raph, Casey, stick to the alleyways. Donnie, Mikey, rooftops. Me and Leo will take care of the sewers."I said. "Yes."I hear Leo whispered. "Till then back to the lair at midnight! Move out!"I said. I grabbed Leo's hand and head to the sewer tunnels. I look around the sewer tunnels with Leo. 'Oh my God, she's so beautiful.'I hear Leo thought. I blush and look away shyly. 'Now, she's being adorable.' He thought again as I blush deeper. I see no threat in the sewers. "Ok, nothing so far."I said. I see something and I flash a flashlight and saw kraang parts. "Woah, it's just like before."I said. I see it goes to a tunnel. "This way leo."I said as I crawled into the tunnel with a flashlight in my mouth. Leo followed afterward and I made it to the other side. I stand on a bunch of kraang parts. I shined it over again as Leo goes through the other side. "Woah." Leo said. "Whoever did this not only they destroyed them, they obliterated them."I said then I see something shining. I walked to it and picked it up. I recognized that spike anywhere and gasped as I cover my mouth. I looked at Leo. "I know who did this."I said. I got my t-phone to call the others. I didn't get a answer. "Who was it?" Leo asked. "It was spike, he's not alone."I said. "But I thought you got him back to us?" He asked. "I did. But he's working with the wrong salamanderian."I said. It's close to midnight. "We have to head to the lair."I said as we both head to the lair.
(At the lair~)
"Ok, all we know is spike is working for the wrong salamander. I just need to get close to him before newtralizer blocks me to tell him the truth."I said as I paced around. Casey frowns in pain. "My head." He said. I opened the freezer and ice cream kitty gave me a ice pack. I passed it to Casey and I closed the freezer. "Use the ice pack for your head."I said. He put the ice on his head. "You need to be more careful Casey. Slash and newtralizer are way stronger than you think."I said. "They aren't anything. I'm pretty sure that they are lucked out." He said. "For now, let's focus. We got two mutants running around blowing up the streets." I said. "Well I think we should shadow the kraang until they show up." Raph said. "Easy. Since slash and newtralizer are using plutonium to power their teleportation, we can look for traces of residual radiation." Donnie said. "Perfect! Let's roll!"I said as we move out.
(At the surface near the kraang location~)
We made it to the location. "You think this is the place?" Leo asked. I nodded. I hear laser blasting. "They're on the move!"I said as I get close. I hear them calling my name. I got Inside silently as the guys followed me. Casey almost lost balance but I help him. I look to see the newtralizer. I gulped. "Alright, distract newtralizer while I go for spike."I whispered. We moved out. There distracting newtralizer while I head towards spike. "Spike!"I said. He looked at me. "Mama? What are you doing here?" He asked. "More importantly, why are you working with newtralizer?"I asked. His eyes widen. "You know him?" He asked. I nodded. "Because he's the-" I got cut off by being kicked by newtralizer. I grunted in pain. He gasp. "Mom!" He shouted. Then I hear ticking and I gasped. "Slash, he's a Bad guy!"I as they teleported out. I see a bomb. "RUN!"I said as we evacuated the building. I see Casey trying to get out. I gasped and went to him. I got him unstuck and the bomb exploded. I coughed and saw a part of the building falling towards us. I gasped. "NO!"I said as I get up and lands on me. I lifted it up with ease. I gasped. Casey crawled out of there. I breathe heavily and throw it in the burning building. "You guys alright?"I asked as I see them jaws dropped. "Yeah, we're cool." Casey said. "It appears that I have super strength now."I said as I looked at my hands. "Um, Casey. I think you should stay back a little. I'll call you if we need help."I said. He nodded and skated out of here. We went to the rooftops. "Donnie, what's going on up here?"I asked. "We can listen to what slash and newtralizer are gonna say. Every word." Donnie said. "You placed a second spy roach on newtralizer?"I asked. "Correct." Donnie said. "We can hear them through your t-phone! Your awesome!"I said. He chuckle nervously with a blush. "I know, I know. Now let's hear what they say." Donnie said as he pressed a button. "The kraang orb revealed a new weapon. They're testing on the docks at midnight." Newtralizer said through the t-phone. "We can use it to wipe out the kraang once and for all. We can destroy this whole stinkin city." Newtralizer said. "And every innocent human with it? Are you crazy? I'm here to take down the kraang, not people." Slash asked. "Why should I care? I'm not people." Newtralizer said. I gasped. "Because my mom is partly human along with her family and friends." Slash said as I teared up happily. "So this is what proud tears felt like."I said. "If they are not coming down, I can't take any chances." Newtralizer said. I stop the t-phone. "I'm coming spike."I said. We head off to the docks.
(At the docks~)
We made it to the docks and scout ships are by and a whole lot of kraang. We took a closer and saw kraang putting on the portal. "This is it."I whispered. I see it come in. It was crouching. "Wait a minute."I whispered. Then it stands up and it's super duper tall. 'Good thing I called back up.' I thought. It reveal blasters also. It blasted on an object and it exploded. My eyes widen. "Holy shet!"I said in Irish tone. I see newtralizer got on it but fell off after he got shocked. It was about to step on him till I get in there. I hold the foot before it stepped on him. Newtralizer gasped as he saw me. "The princess." He whispered. My eyes widen as I looked at him. He snapped out of it and went to fight the kraang. Slash came in and gasped when he saw me. "MAMA!!!" He screamed. I grunted as I hold on. "Step....OFF!!!!"I said as I pushed it and it backed up. The guys got into the fight. I see raph fighting the newtralizer and the walking machine is laser blasting. I see Mikey heading towards the ocean while he's in the air. "Mikey!"I said. Then the ocean got him at the waist, I gasped as it put him back to the ground as Mikey is shocked. 'It's you again.'I thought as the ocean looked at me. It nodded and return to where it came from. Newtralizer went to get it and I think a kraang got a little over power of this thing. It almost blasted the kraangs. I hold my laughter. 'I think he had a little to fun.'I thought. Donnie tried to throw a bomb at it but it didn't work. The newtralizer got on it again only this he removed the weapons. It difunction. Then the newtralizer got control of it. I gasped. It blasted on the kraang. They retreated. I hear the newtralizer laugh as he steps on them. I see it about to step spike. I gasped and use super speed. "Spike!"I said as I got him out of the way before he took a step. I put him down and I look at newtralizer angry. We moved out of the way. I hear him laugh evilly. "I'll destroy you all!" He said. "Not on my watch! No one hurts my family and friends and get away with it!"I said as I burst into flames. I flew towards the top. Newtralizer gasped and I melted the metal near him to get him stuck. He struggled to get out. He was about to blast me, I spit at it to reveal lava and melted the blaster. He moved again and I floated. It's about to blast my friends. I gasped. "NO!!!"I said. Then I see Casey and I fly to him. "Need a lift?"I asked as I carried him and throw him on my back then I felt like being together with him.
(??? Pov~)
I groaned and yawned as I opened my eyes. I gasped as I see I'm in the air. "My, what's this?"I asked myself. Then I hear evil laughter and I see the turtles and slash about to be blasted. "Oh no you don't, ugly salamander." I said as I shooted my puck with a fire cracker. It landed and exploded on the weapon. "WHAT?!" Newtralizer said then saw me. I felt the wind blow through my hair as my other two of my four arms crossed. "Forgetting something bud?"I asked. "Who are you suppose to be?"He asked. I grew confused as to who I am now. "Oh, yeah. Who am I Now? I feel like Mikey should know this."I said. "Um, what's going on?" Leo asked. "I'm thinking. A human name Casey Jones and a rare 'girl' named alix."I said then I snap as I got a name. "I GOT IT! Call me..."I said as I reveal a giant hokey stick and reveal my mask as I hold a puck with tnt in my hokey stick. "Calix jill."I finished. Newtralizer roared as he controls the walker. I chuckled as I shoot. It exploded at the machine. "Parden me, dear turtles. But could you please help me take out this scum?"I asked. The turtles attack it as I fight the newtralizer. The turtles are cornered. I only have one puck left. I smiled. "Time to make calix their final shot!"I said as I got it ready. I got it to my target. "And they shoot."I said as I shot at it and it went into a hole. "And they score!"I said as the puck exploded. I see it burst into flames as I laugh. I see the newtralizer teleported out of here. It exploded again and plopped down to the ground, dead. They whooped in victory and I floated down safely. "It seems that my work here is done."I said as I looked at the turtles. "If you ever need calix Jill. You know where to find me and I'll be there in a flash. Literally."I said as I winked and defused.
(My pov ~)
We both plopped down on the floor and looked at each other in shocked. "Mama?" A similar voice asked. I looked to see the guys shocked. "What just happened?" He asked. "I don't know...but...it felt....AWESOME! I'VE NEVER FELT SO MUCH FUN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I DON'T EVEN HAVE WHAT I DID!"I said as I laugh. "You and me both! It's like you and me are both in control!" He said as he laughed. I looked at slash. "You know? There's always room for one more."I said as I reached my hand. "I still need to find my place, mama. Thanks to you." He said. "Slash, come close so I can tell you something."I said. He came close and I whispered. He gasped and smiled. I departed. "Now go find them!"I said. He nodded and teleported out of here. I hear Casey laughed as he knoogied me. "At least you got Casey Jones on your team." Casey said. "Don't blame ya, and I need to tell mom and dad about what happened!"I said as we head off to the lair to tell my parents what happened.
'What happened with me and casey?'