The good, the bad, and Casey Jones.

(My pov ~)
We are in the middle of training. "My sons and students, you are truly becoming an impressive warriors. Grow as a team, you have much strengths and weaknesses. " sensei said as we prepare to fight. Mikey accidentally burped on Donnie's face. "Excuse you."I said being polite. "That's my girl!" I hear my dad said. "For this competition is a free for all. Last person standing wins! Hajime!!!" Sensei said as we all strike. I manage to take down my friends and Aaliyah. Raph managed to take his brothers down and it is just me and him. "Ya ready for this Raph? You know I'm not gonna go easy on you."I said. "Bring it on. Let's See what you got." Raph said.  We both strike and I manage to dodge his blows. Once I did, I got him off guard moving to the tree and kicked him in the face. He falled to the ground in defeat. I kept my guard up carefully. 'Ok, I bet that he is gonna loose control in 3...2...1...'I thought as I hear a growl. "Uh-oh. She's woken the beast." Mikey said as he get up and charged at me. I dodge as much as I can even though he lost, he manage to pin me down. "ALIX!!!!" Everyone yelled as a sai is pointed at my neck. I immediately grabbed his cheeks as my heart is pounding with fear. "Raph, listen to me. It is Alix, remember when you lost control. Smell the roses..."I said as I breath through my nose, raph close his eyes as he breathe through his nose. "And blow out the candles."I said as I blow out through my mouth, raph did the same. "Like a river over stone."I said. Then once he opened his eyes, I see his pupils instead of full white eyes. He gasp as he saw me, a little scared but brave. He got off me as he breathe heavily as I sit up holding my neck. "Alix? I- what have i-" he said scared then see his brothers hugging me as I hugged back. I looked at him as I see him teared up. I frowned. "Raph?"I asked. He dropped his sai's and run off. My eyes widen. "RAPH!!!"I said as I get up and went to go after him but sensei stopped me. I look at him. "I have to go after him. He needs my help!"I said. "Mama?" A voice asked. I look to see slash. "What happened?" He asked. "Raph lost control of his anger, he almost killed me by his sai right by my neck. He needs my help!"I said. "Then go get him!" Sensei said as he let me pass. I smiled as I hugged him then went to go after him.
(At the surface~)
I'm running at the rooftops finding raph. "Oh, raphie. Where are you?"I asked. Then I remembered the slash thing and close my eyes. "Ok, listen very carefully alix."I whispered as I hear nothing. Then I hear a familiar grunt and sob. I opened my eyes. "Found you!"I said as I go to the source. I ran like a mile of the city. I made to a rooftop where I see a rat. I picked it up. "Have you seen a red mask turtle go by any chance?"I asked. It nodded and point at the direction and I smiled. "Thank you, here."I said as I put it down and give it a piece of cheese. "For your troubles."I said. "Bless you madam." The rat said then took off with cheese. I smiled and took off again. Then I sense someone following me. Then I see some purple dragons mugging a man. I smirked. 'Maybe I can take some purple dragons to keep my strength up. Just in case.'I thought as I jump in. I punched the big one in the face. They gasped and look at me. "You!" Fong said. I cracked my neck. "When will you idiots learn about this kind of stuff."I said. Then I see the guy run off saying 'thank you!'. I get into fighting position. They smiled. "Let's just get this over with, I got a friend to find."I said. I striked at them and I gotta say it's now getting pretty funny beating them down. Once I took the last one down, I laughed. "Seriously, you now just gotten beaten by a girl! Wow!"I said as I laughed again. "ALIX!" A familiar voice said. I look to see raph jump in. I ran to him and hug him. "I've been looking for you all over the city!"I said. I checked on him to see if he's ok. "Alix, stop. I almost hurt you! I can't let you get hurt because of me!" Raph said. I smiled sweetly as I hold his cheeks. "Oh, raph. I know you and your brothers can never hurt me when it comes to this. I'm not gonna let that anger of yours get in the way of us. I promise on that!"I said. Then I gasped as a purple dragon is about to tackle us, that until a puck hit him and felled to the ground. I see cast coming in as raph holds me protective. I smiled at Casey. Once he turns to see me and raph, he gasp. My eyes widen. "Nononono, Wait! He's a good guy! It's ok!!!"I said. He looked at me then raph. "I promise he won't harm you." I said. "Is he like a turtle ninja?"He asked. I nodded. "Indeed he is... Casey jones!"I said. Casey eyes widen as he backs up. "H-how do you know my name?" He asked. I smiled. "It's a very long story bud and trust me. You are in great hands."I said. We see the purple dragons get up. I cracked my knuckles. "Ready to brawl?"I asked as raph takes his sai's out. "Ladies first." Casey said. I smiled. "You are so match with april!"I said as we striked at the purple dragon. "GOONGALA!"he shouted. We manage to pummel them down. "Easy Casey. I think we got them."I said. We stopped and they run away like wee babies. "By the way, how do you know about april?" Casey asked. "Like I said, it's a very long story."I said. We jumped up at the rooftops. "So, what's your name?"He asked. "Alix. Alix hill, and this is rapheal. Raph for short."I said. He smirked. Casey took out his brown glove. "Nice to meet ya." He said then the electric shock came out which made him jump and fell to the ground. I giggle. "You alright jones?"I asked as I help him up. "Yea, I'm fine. Sorry about that." He said. "Hey, you didn't expect that. Besides it is kinda funny."I said. He chuckled. "Yea." He said. I looked at raph to see a little jealousy. I giggle. "Jealous much?"I asked. Raph blushed. I laughed as I hugged him. "There's nothing to be jealous about raph. You know how I am."I said. He smiled. Then I see Casey about to take off. "Wait, here."I said as  I give him my phone number. He looked at me and raph. "Tomorrow, follow April and we'll tell you everything that happened and what you missed."I said. He nodded as he takes off. "Well, that was fun!"I said. "Who was that? How do you know him?" Raph asked. "That was Casey Jones. A new bud that knows your secret like April."I said. We went back to the lair.
(The next night~)
I'm chilling with Donnie and Mikey. Mikey handed me some popcorn. "It's just the way you like it, normal popcorn." He said. I smiled and got my good spice. I sprinkled it in and they got confused. I took a popcorn and ate it, tasting the wonderful flavor. "Try it."I said. They grabbed one and ate it then they hummed happily at the taste. "This is good!"Donnie said. "Luckily, there's enough popcorn for everyone."I said. I see Leo sitting by my legs and raph comes in. "Hey alix."he said. I looked at him. "I just wanna say that I'm... sorry." He said but whispered at the last part. I smiled. As I see the turtles in shock. "Raph, it is alright. You just didn't know how to control your anger. Now come on. Let's watch some robot force."I said as I pulled him in. He lands at my lap and I blushed and laughed. He blush too and got off me. "So when will he show up?"He asked. "Who?" Donnie asked. "I'd say about 10 or so on April's time."I said. "What are you talking abo-" Leo got cut off. "So that means he'll be there still?" Raph asked. I nodded. "Um, what?" Mikey asked.  "Just relax guys and watch the robot force."I said as we watch the show. I see a cyborg guy in their lair and trapped the heroes and about to blast them. I see April coming in. I smiled and got up. "Hey bestie!"I said. April smiled and hugged me. "Hey bestie! Whatcha guys watching?" She asked. "Monkey robot force five. Care to join in with the rest of us?" I asked. She nodded. "There's more of them?" I hear someone whispered. Then I see pizza boxes knocked down. "An intruder!"Donnie said. They got up and Leo and Donnie got the intruder. Mikey took the mask off and Casey growled at him showing a scare face. He jumped in surprise. I smiled. "Let him go."I said. They looked at me as I walk to Casey, they let go of him. "Alix? What is going on here? You know this guy?"leo asked. "You know these turtles besides raph?" Casey asked. I giggled as I looked at him. "You might wanna sit down buddy. Have we got a story to tell you!"I said.
(After the explanation~)
"So you are from another universe that we exist on tv?!" Casey asked. I nodded. "I know crazy right!"I said. "So, now I've seen everything." He said. "Casey, meet Leonardo, donatello and Michelangelo! Leo, Mikey and Donnie for short."I said. They waved at him. Master splinter come in and he gasped. My faceplalm as I sighed. "I forgot your fear of rats did i?"I asked. "Wait wha-" Leo got cut off by Casey scream as scooted back up. "Whoa, whoa. Casey, he's ok. He's not gonna harm you. Sure you are afraid of rats, but that's ok. Watch."I said as I looked down to see a cockroach. My eyes widen as I jumped and screech and run. "ROACH!!!!"I shout. Raph's eyes widen as he jumps. "WHERE?!" He said scared. Then they laugh and donnie realize something. "Uh, guys. You know what this means? It means the we have THREE Rapheal's!!!" Donnie said. I laughed at that Then I sense trouble. I whistled very loudly as my mousers and animals came out as I get into fighting position. I see a whole lotta foot coming in. "Foot bots!" Leo shout. "Attack!!!"I shout as we striked at them. My animals and mousers are giving everything that they got! I see sensei did a cool moves. I smiled but I see more coming. I see one of them scanning. I gasped. "One of them has your location!"I said. We see it run off. "Casey! Raph! Your with me!"I said as we go after it. We see more ninjas dropping in. "We don't have time for this."I said as we fight them off. We ran after it again and I felt the train tracks rumbled. I gasped. I moved to the side of them as I see the subway and I pushed them out of the way as the train zooms forward. I looked at them. "Y'all alright?"I asked. They looked at me and smiled. "Thanks." Raph said. I look at the top to see the foot ninja. My eyes sparkle. "There you are!"I said as we jumped to the side and got to the top. "This is awesome, my very first train fight!"I said. The ninja saw us and run to us and attacked us. We dodge all of it's move and give it everything we got. Casey Fall and I swung my chains and pulled him up. "Come on!"I said as we striked again. It jumped above the subway and we followed it. It's arm tore off and he is close to the surface. "We can let it get away!" Raph said. I growled. "Not. On. My." I said then I burst into flames. "WATCH!"I said demonic then I threw a fireball at it. It hit the foot bot and falled down the stairs. Once it felled to the ground, I stepped on it's head then it melted shutting it down. Then I felt the flames gone and felt back to normal. I looked to see raph and Casey jaws dropped. Then I remembered what I just did and looked at my hands. 'First the vines that flung the big robot ninjas, now the flames all over my body.'I thought. "WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!"I said as I felt the flames again. Then I gasped as I see myself on fires. "Ok, calm down. Calm down."I said softly as the flames go away. I looked at them. "I need a word with my parents."I said as we go back to the lair.
(At the lair~)
"Mom! Dad!"I said. I see them cleaning up. My parents go to me. "What's wrong?" My dad asked. "What's happening to me?"I asked. They looked confused. "What do you mean?" My mom asked. "I mean..."I said then burst into flames again. "THIS!!!"I said demonic. They gasped as the guys jaws dropped. I see raph and Casey coming in. "What's happening to me?"I asked demonic as I start calming down as the flames go down. "Oh, honey. We knew this day would come." My mom said. I looked confused as the flames are gone. "What do you mean?"I asked. "Honey, I'm afraid to tell you this. But...

.

.

.

.

Your not only human."