Follow the leader.

(Aaliyah's pov~) 
We are in an ally reaching for more mutagen. I still see the guys Heartbroken. "Don't worry guys, we'll find Alix. Remember that we will always be there for her, we have to stay strong for her."I said. "We know. It's just that we all missed her very much in all our heart." Donnie said. His brothers nodded in agreement. Then the tracker caught something. They kept checking each trash till Mikey found something. "No sign of any mutagen, but your not gonna believe what I found." Mikey said. "What did you find?"I asked. Mikey shows a stuffed iguana. "An iguana wearing a top hat. Isn't that cool? I mean, why would you throw this out? ' 'ello, gov'nor. How do you like my mon-acle?'." Mikey said and tried to make a British English tone. "monocle." Donnie said. "Whatever." Mikey said. "You realize that could be a distant cousin? And he is stuffed with saw dust."I said. "Eww, sick!!!" Mikey shout and throw the stuffed iguana. He rubbed his hand to get the touch of the iguana off. "Quiet, guys. My ooze scanner is going crazy again. I told you a mutagen was close by." Donnie said. "You're scanner's about as useless as a turtle in a trench coat." Raph said. "Give him a second chance, raph. It's our fault those containers went missing. We got to help Alix find them. Before we have more mutants on our hands."I said as Donnie get up on a trash can. The scanner picked up on a building. "This way." Donnie said. We went to a rooftop and saw a canister of mutagen. I smiled. I run to it and picked it up. "Got it!"I said as the guys come to me. "2 down, 63 more to go!"I said. We all smiled. We then took off. We went to a rooftop with a build board. I see Mikey looking bored. He yawns.  "We've been looking for mutagen for days now, dudes. This is so boring. I'm gonna scream." Mikey said then annoyingly begin to scream. 'What would Alix do for fun?'I thought as I looked at China gate then got an idea. "Ok, we get it, Mikey. We'll take a small break and do something fun."I said. "And what fun would that be?"Raph asked. "I say a very fun training session."I said as the guys smiled. "I know how Alix makes training fun. So I thought I give it a try." I said. "Anata ga subeki!" A voice said. We looked to see the mysterious ninja. "Kon'nichiwa." They said. "It's you!"I said. They nodded and pointed at China gate. "Wareware wa soko ni kunren  shimasu." They said. "That is perfect! But who is going to protect it?"I asked. "Reonarudo." They said. They stare at them in shocked. "Me?" Leo asked. They nodded. "Yuiitsu no hoho  kare o sugite shutoku shimasu, Dento-tekina shiyo suru kotodesu kurozu shihanki tatakai. Wakaru?" They asked as we nodded. "Understood. Let's get started!" Raph said. We jumped close to the China gate. Leo stands at the middle guarding the other side. Until the mysterious ninja huddled us up. "Saigo ni, anata wa anata jishin no yarikata de sore o shinakereba narimasen." They said. They smiled and nodded. Mikey is going first as the mysterious ninja and me is on the other side. Mikey then put his headphones in and listen to his songs. "What's up, ninja?" Mikey said as he is whooping and dancing. "Hajime!" They said. Leo looked confused. "What are you doing, Mikey?" Leo asked. Mikey blew raspberry, then did a shell spin on his back. Leo went to charge at him, but Mikey missed and bonked Leo's head. Leo took a swing again, but Mikey missed the swing and took a punched but missed. "Really funny. Come on." Leo said as he charged at him again. Then Mikey jumped and did the crane when he landed. Then jumped again and went over above Leo. Mikey landed on the other side next to the mysterious ninja. "Yame!" They said. "Made it." Mikey said as he whoop with laughter. "That's not fair! That is not a real fight." Leo said. " Donatrro, anata no taught no!" They said as Donnie comes in. "Okay." Leo said. "Hajime!" They said. Donnie took out his ninja stars in did his calculations on the angles. Then he threw ninja stars all around to distract Leo. Leo manage to get distracted as he avoids the ninja stars and Donnie went through. One leo took care of the ninja stars he didn't see Donnie. "Yame!" They said. Leo turned to see Donnie. "Ow! King of the mountain, baby!" Donnie said. "Rafaeru." They said as raph comes up. "Hajime!" They said. "So what's your trick gonna be?" Leo asked. "Tricks? What are you guys talking about?" Raph asked then threw his sai at Leo. Leo blocked it. "Hey! Ninja's never throw their weapons." Leo said. Then raph charge at Leo like a bull. Once raph hit Leo he fell off and landed at the ground. I looked at Leo's katana that says 'lame-o-nardo.'. "Yame!" They said. We all jumped down as the guys whooped in victory. The mysterious ninja walked to Leo. He got up mad. "Why do you always undermine my training?" Leo asked. "Karera wa anata no reo no yo ni naru koto wa dekinainode, anata wa sore o rikai shinakereba narimasen." They said as the others nodded except Leo. Then we walked off without leo.
(Leo's Pov~)
As they are walking away from me, I looked at my katana. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Sensei ni hanashikake nasai, tabun kare wa ga rikai suru no o tasukerudeshou." They said then I sense them disappearing. 'Maybe they are right. Maybe I should go talk to sensei.'I thought as I go to the lair.  
(Time skip at the lair in the dojo~)
"I don't know, sensei. Maybe I'm not cut out for all this. I don't really think the guys respect me. I just-- i just want to be a good leader, you know?" I asked. "Leonardo, a true leader doesn't always impose his will but helps his followers flourish, grow." Sensei said. I looked down. "Maybe I shouldn't be leading the team."I said. "My son, how can your brothers believe in you as leader if you don't believe in yourself?" Sensei asked.
(Miwa's pov~)
I am looking at the picture of my mother and father with a smile. 'I'm glad Alix told me the truth.'I thought. Then I sense ninjas coming close as I smirked. 'Ok miwa. You got this!'I thought. They striked but they missed and I took my blade out. I charged at them, and managed to take them down but they got back up. I hear robot sounds out of them. They striked at me again and I dodge their attack. They dodge my attacks that I give them. They managed to pin me down. "Enough." Shredder voice said and they did as they were told. "The kraang swore that these new foot soldiers would be deadly. They were true to their word." Shredder said coming in. "I thought they'd finish me off, but you wouldn't let them do that, right, father?"I asked in my mind, I shivered on the word 'father' to him. "I am leaving for Japan to take care of urgent business. You are not to make any moves against the turtles until I return." Shredder said. "But I told you--" I got cut off. "Disobedience comes with a stiff penalty, child." Shredder said taking his blades out to scare me, It worked a little bit. He walked passed me."Even for your daughter?" I asked. "Especially for my daughter." Shredder said. He left the room as I stand there. 'What am I gonna tell alix?'I thought.
(Aaliyah's pov~)
We are driving in the shellraiser as raph drives. I looked to see Leo mad. "You're not mad at us, are you, leo? I'll give you mutant pus monster 23 if you're not mad." Mikey said giving Leo a book. Leo pushed it away. "I'm not mad. I just think you guys need to be a little better at following my orders." Leo said. "Aw, it's too bad I can't play my violin while I drive." Raph said. "What's your problem lately, Raph? You still jealous you're not leading the team?" Leo asked. "Stop the shellraiser. Scanner's picked up another mutagen canister." Donnie said. Immediately we stopped and we Been forced to moved forward. Luckily I put on my seatbelt from Alix's seat. We got out of the shellraiser. "We're close guys. Signal's coming from the basement." Donnie said. "Ok, let's not make any sudden moves before I give the..."Leo said then saw us disappeared. Leo looked at me as I get inside. "Well, you coming?" I asked. Leo comes to me. "Orders." He finished and sighed. He jumped in with me. We catch up with the others. We turned to the right. Then Mikey saw some mutagen. I smiled. "Mikey found it!"I said as Mikey went to it and grabbed it. Before Mikey picked it up my eyes widen to see a string. "WAIT MIKEY, IT'S A-" I got cut off by Mikey picking it up which pulled a string. We hear clanking. All the garage doors closed and locked in. "Trap."I finished. "See? If you listen to me--" Leo said but got cut off. "Easier than I thought." A voice said. We looked to see miwa. "Miwa!"I said. She smiled and jump next to me. "It's been a while, huh?" She asked. I nodded. Miwa then looked around. "Where's alix?" She asked. My eyes widen and I looked down. "Ever since they were fighting to stop the shipment, Alix accidentally caused the mutagen spill and accidentally mutated April's father. It didn't go well, and Alix decided to fix this herself so she left."I as I hear her gasped. "What about april?" She asked. "We haven't seen her since the spill."I said. Foot ninjas surrounded us. "M-miwa?"I asked. She got closed to us. "They've must've followed me." She said. We took our weapons out. "Looks like we are gonna get used to these kinds of ambushes."I said. "Ha, they're just foot soldiers. Won't even break a sweat." Raph said. Then the three striked at them. We all striked as we managed to get them down. Then I hear... robot sounds? I went to miwa. "What's going on?"I whispered. "Shredder made an army of foot soldiers but in robot forms." She whispered. My eyes widen. Leo made a call of retreat, I went with Leo as the others stayed behind. "This way!"I said. The guys followed me and ran to the elevator shaft. We all begin climbing up the elevator. The foot bots followed us. Mikey's foot got grabbed. He shouts panically. "Off of me, you bug-eyed creep!" Mikey shout. I made a look on Leo and nodded. Me and Leo jumped and landed at the foot who grabbed Mikey. Leo holds me as he grabbed an elevator rope. We looked down to see the robot head rolled off. "Those guys are robots?" Donnie asked. "We have to keep going. Let's move!"I said. We kept climbing and we made it to the next room. Raph climbed out, then Donnie, then Mikey. We stayed behind and kicked the foot away. But they are holding onto us. "Hurry, guys." Raph said as he reaches. We tried reaching but we are pulled down. "Guys!" Raph said. The elevator rope broke and we falled with the foot bots. We screamed as we fall. "NOOOOO!!!!" Raph shout as we fall.
(Time skip~)
(Donnie's pov ~)
We picked up the broken rope from the elevator. I hear raph sighed. We looked at him. "Their gone, and it's all my fault." Raph said. "Come on, we need to get to the lair." I said as we went to the lair.
(At the lair~)
I paced as my other two brothers sit down. "We didn't follow his lead." I said. "How are we gonna explain this to master splinter?" Mikey asked. "Explain what to me, Michelangelo?" A voice asked. We looked to see sensei. "It's Leo and Aaliyah, sensei. The foot got them." Raph said. "I knew it would come to this eventually." Sensei said. "Come to what, sensei?"I asked. "The foot want revenge. They believed that I took one of shredder's loved ones away from him." Sensei said. "But it's not true, right?" Mikey asked. "It is very much the opposite of what they thinks. Find Leonardo and Aaliyah. That is the important right now. Rescue them." Sensei said.
(Leo's pov ~)
We are sitting in a small cage. "I am so sorry, you two." Miwa said as she comes in. "It's alright. It has to be part of the act when Alix told ya that."I said. "So tell us more about the foot bots." Aaliyah asked. "Well, they can follow every single command I give them. No argument, no prodding. They do whatever I want, kinda cool, right?" Miwa asked and we nodded. "I taught the foot bots new skills. I thought I could give you a shot." Miwa said. The foot bots appeared as the cage opens up. "Foot bots... De-shell us." Miwa said as we took our weapons out. They striked at us and we try to fight them off. "You both have learned many years of your fighting techniques. But the robots learn it in seconds from us." Miwa said. "Fighting just improves their skills." Aaliyah said. We kept trying to fight them off. But we all got pinned down. "I never got to know my mother, but thanks to Alix when she tell the truth. I knew that I am in your safe hands. Enough!" Miwa said. The foot bots did as they were told. "I'm pretty sure that you and your brothers know the same thing." Miwa said. 'She's right, I never got to know about my mother.'I thought as I sighed.
(Raph's pov ~)
Donnie is typing on his computer to see if he can get Leo and Aaliyah's location. "Ok, so I hacked into some security footage." Donnie said, then we see miwa's van. "There's miwa's van." Donnie said. "They're taking them to the Bradford dojo." Mikey pointed out. "Let's do this." I said. "Wait, so your leader now?" Mikey asked. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up. I'm the smartest, so--" Donnie got cut off by a voice.  "Watashi wa rida ni narimasu." A voice said. We looked to see the mysterious ninja at the lab doors. "Your back!" I said. They walked in. "Watashitachi ga anata no yujin ya kyodai o sukuu tsumorinara, soreha wanananode keikaku ga hitsuyo ni narudeshou." They said. "So what's the plan?"I asked. They looked at us and whispered the plan to us. We nodded and went to the surface.
(At the surface near the Bradford dojo~)
"Hai, kore de owaridesu. Daremoga sono keikaku o shitte imasu ka?" They asked. We nodded. "Mikki?" They asked looking at Mikey. He nodded extra sure. We made a move near the dojo and saw a security camera. "Security cameras. What do we do about that?" Donnie asked. They looked at me. "Rafu, anata no ugoki." They said. I nodded and got a pigeon out. "It's not just one. The entire roof is bracketed by surveillance." Donnie said. "Chodo miru." They said as I petted the pigeon and let it flew. It flew on top of the glass and cooed. We wait for it and there flock comes over.  Which made the security cameras distracted. I opened the go as hatch as my brothers and mysterious ninja comes in, I come in after them. We jump silently at the ceiling. We see Leo and Aaliyah tied up. They looked up and saw us. They shook their head with a muffled scream. The mysterious ninja signed language, 'don't worry, we know that it is a trap.'. They looked at us and nodded. We jumped in and took the foot bots that is guarding them down. They muffled scream. They took the tape off. "Jibun o sasaemasu!" They said as foot bots appeared. The doors opened to see miwa. "Miwa?" They asked. Her eyes widen. "How did you know my name?" She asked. Then gasped as she teared up. Then shook her head and smirked. "Let's see if we can take them down."I said. "Restrain them." A voice said as miwa eyes widen. They begin to striked us as Alix's ex-uncle Jim appears. He laughed evilly as the foot bots attacked. We begin to fight them off. "I forgot to tell you, they'll learn it in seconds compared from us!!!" Miwa said. "Ima sugu yane ni taoremasu!!!!" They said. We nodded and we retreated to the roof. "Foot bots, don't let them escape!!!" I heard her ex-uncle Jim said. We run out of the rooftop as fast as we can. "All our moves are useless." I said. "They know every move we can make, every fighting style, skill, every--" Leo got cut off by the mysterious ninja. "Chottomatte." They said thinking of a another plan. "I think the mysterious ninja has an idea." Aaliyah said as we hear foot bots after us. "Yama no o o oboe teru?" They asked and all of us except miwa nodded. "What about it?" Leo asked. We made it to the playground. They ran and whooped as  they threw... Katana up!!! They threw the other one as one and shortcuts it. They charged at them. "Yosoku dekimasen!" They said. Our eyes widen and we nodded.  As Donnie runs I him calculate of what he's suppose to do. "Jibun no koto o shite kudasai." They said. Then Donnie stop and took out his ninja stars. He threw all of them and it bounce off everywhere. Which hit all the foot bots that are after him. He laughs. "Didn't see that coming, did you?" Donnie asked. I see Mikey go to the swings and grabbed the bar and swinged. "Yeah, boy!" Mikey said as he dodged all of there attacks. As Mikey dodges he managed to hit them while he's dancing. As for me, I striked at them like a bull and fought them off. As for Leo, he's fighting them off and I helped him out. "I never had so much fun following orders." I said. "Well, that makes us even, huh?" Leo asked. I nodded. I see robots climbing us the building and I jumped and rammed them. Then a hear a war shout and looked to see the mysterious ninja being attacked by Alix's ex-uncle on the roof. The mysterious ninja blocks and attacked him. " you might as well give up ninja!  The more you fight those foot bots,  the more they adapt." He said. "Anata no ashi botto wa reo to ariya no ugoki o shitte iru kamo shiremasen, Shikashi anata wa chigaimasu." They said as they throw their katana at him and he blocked it. "Fool. A ninja never throws away their weapon." He said. Then as the katana flew they jumped and grabbed the katana. "Sore he pointodesu." They said as they striked at him. As he is on the edge of the rooftop. He then jumped off the rooftop to the China gate. "Ninja!" I shouted.
(??? Pov~)
I kept striking at Jim. "Think you've won, boy?" He asked as he kicked me and tried to stab me. I blocked his attack as he jumped over me and sweep my feet off. I slipped as I scream and hold on the ledge. "Fall." He said as he threw ninja stars as I let go but I didn't fall. He looked as I Move behind him. I shout as I got him off guard. He falled to the ground as I landed near him and pointed my blade to him. "Watashi wa otokonoko janai..." I said as I drew my blade closer. "I'm a girl."I said in my real voice. He looked shocked at me. "No... it can't be...." he said. "Your grudge is with me. Stay away from the turtles and their sensei and everyone that I know. Understood?"I asked in a dark voice. He just stares at me. I put my blade up and went to check the guys. "Believe me, jim." I said as I took off. "Ninja, the foot bots know our moves." Donnie said. "Our crazy has become normal. I hate that." Mikey said. The robots begin to follow them. "Sa, imasugu muko-gawa e!" I said. They come to the other side. I took my katana out and cut the ropes so that way they won't get to the other side. We then took off so they won't see us and I threw a ninja smoke bomb and disappeared.
(At the lair~)
As the guys relax. I went to the entrance. Miwa went back at shredder's lair."Ninja, wait!" A voice said. I looked to see the guys. "We want to know who you are." Leo said. I kept my hand on my hood. "Watashi wa anata ni iu koto ga dekinai koto o osorete imasu..." I said as the guys tell you but I smiled. "Shikashi, watashi wa anata ni hinto o ataeru koto ga dekinasu."I said as they looked at me. I cleared my throat. "Mata chikaiuchini o ai dekiru koto o kitai  shite imasu." I said on my female side and dissapeared without a trace.
(Aaliyah's pov~)
"Wait." I said but it was too late. They are gone. I looked at the guys to see that they are shocked too. "The mysterious ninja is a girl? Didn't see that coming." Raph said. Leo and I walked and raph puts us in a head lock. "It's good to have you both back." Raph said. We looked at him. "I mean it." Raph said. We smiled as he let us go. "Thanks, raph." I said. Leo and raph did a fist bump as I smiled. We walked to the dojo and saw sensei meditate. We sat by him. "we're sorry to bother you, master splinter. We need to ask some questions about the shredder." Leo said. "It is late, leonardo. These questions will have to wait another time." Sensei said as he gets up. "Miwa also told us that shredder wants something from you. What does shredder want from us?"I asked. Sensei looked at us. "It is true. But it will be as much as difficult as it is for her." Sensei said. "Who? Please, sensei. Tell us. Trust us."I said. Sensei turned to us. "Shredder not only wants me, he also wants...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alix."