The Manhattan project pt.1

(My pov ~)
We are in the middle of patrol. I sense something. "Hold it. We're not alone!"I said as we stopped. Then I see foot bots. "Foot!"I said as we striked. I run to miwa and fight. "How are you doing?"I whispered. "Doing good. What about you?" She whispered. "I went through a lot, I even almost married to an old man. Which is so not my fucking type."I whispered. "How is my father?" She whispered. "He's doing ok." I whispered. We were in front of the long chimneys. Then an earthquake came. "What the?!"I said. I see a chimney broke and head towards miwa. I gasped. "MIWA, WATCH OUT!"I said as I pushed out of the way and landed on me instead. I hear muffled screams as I felt Las bricks on me. "Keep digging!" I hear raph then I saw the guys. "I'm ok!"I said. "What was that?" Donnie asked. "The work of the kraang!"I said as I get up and see miwa gone. "She's gone!"I said. We head to the lair.
(At the lair~)
Donnie is working something on the lab. They are figuring out what the earthquakes are. Then I see April and Casey with a kraang portal device. April demonstrates of how it works and the portal opens. "Looks like the kraang are one step ahead."I said. We just starred at it. I smiled. "It is the cause of the earthquakes."I said. Casey was about to come through. "Casey, you silly goose. I'm going first!" I said as I went through first. I see the guys after me as I see a hallway of portals. "Okay." Raph said confused. I looked at one of the portals to see me but in a comic version. I was laughing then called for someone. I see old comic turtles after her with a smile. I gasp as I backed up. "This is the Tmnt timelines!" I said. They looked confused. "Teenage mutant ninja turtles timelines! In my world, every 5 years they created new versions of Tmnt! From the 19th century all the way to 2019. The year where I came to this world."I said. I see the portal gone. "We're trapped!"Donnie said. "Everyone split up. Our year is 2012!"I said as we split up. "Woah, look at this april." Donnie said we take a look. I see me in a punk version as the red alligator roars. She takes her guns out. "LET'S GO MOTHA FUCKA!!!" She said as she shoots and striked at the gator. "Ok, I gotta admit. I look pretty badass in the punks universe."I said. Then I hear rap singing of me. We looked to see a swag version of me with her turtles. "Woah, check this out!" Casey said. We all look to see 2014 version of us. Then I see me in a more sexy way. "THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!" I hear a old man said. I blushed along with the version of me. "WHO SAID THAT?!" She said more demonic. "Yup, that's me!"I said. Then I see her Mikey hugged her and she... snuggled up to him! I blushed. "Well, that's new!"I said. I see the new version of Tmnt. I smiled at the new version. I sense something coming. "Oh, great."I said. Then I see kraang coming in. I shout as I moved. I got hit by the monkey kraang and went through a portal. "ALIX!" I hear the guys called out. I landed at something soft. I looked down to see the red gator from earlier. My eyes widen. "Whoops!"I said then I look to see the punk version of me jaws dropped. "Don't. Ask."I said then I see the portal. "Sorry!"I said as I went through to see the fight going. The gorilla hit three of my turtles to the right portal home. Then the portal closed. Their coming at the rest. I got in front of them and did a sonic clap, they blew far away. "THIS WAY!"I said as I lead them to the portal and closed it. I took a deep breath as I'm more realistic like my home world. I looked at them and their still 3-D version. "Are you ok- *gasp*" Donnie gasped to see me. "This is what I really look like in my world."I said truthfully. He smiled and hugged me. "Ok..." a voice said. We look to see a 2014 version of me. "This is cute!" She said as she pulled me up. "Are you suppose to be a version of me?" She asked. "I don't know what do you think?"I asked in Irish tone. She hummed in concern. "What's Ricks catch phrase in season 1?" She asked. " Wubba lubba dub dub!"I said. Her eyes widen and smiled. "Yup, your me! Version?" She asked. "2012! I see we are in 2014!"I said. She nodded. "Let's get you four to the lair we don't want our foot to spot You!" She said as we go to her lair.
(Leo's pov ~)
We landed by our new York. "The others are trapped over there!"I said. "Yeah, and Alix and Donnie are trapped with them!" Raph said. Then we felt a rumble real quick. "We got to find the source of the quakes!" I said. We move out. We then got ambushed by a mutant tiger. He said that his name is tiger claw and attack us. We then go for high ground.
(My pov~)
We made it to her lair. "I'm home!"She shouts in a singing voice. Then I hear a crash. "ANGELCAKES!" A voice shouts as I see 2014!Mikey come in and grabbed the version of me and she snuggled him. "Mikey, save some for us, will ya?" A gruff voice said. We see the rest of the turtles. I smiled as my Donnie is close by me along with April and Casey. "Guys, we got a problem!" She said as her Mikey puts here down. She look at me and they gasped. "Hello!"I said happy tone. Then I felt the earth rumbled again. "Looks like your world are having earthquakes too."I said. "I guess you know what's going on?" She asked. "The kraang must be invading your world's and mine. We need to find the base!"I said. Their eyes widen. "Wow, your determined!" The version of me said. I see the portal tech and grabbed it from her Donnie's lab. "Be careful!" He said. "Don't worry, she's got this." My Donnie said. I pushed a button and the portal opened. "BINGO!"I said. My friends went by me. "You ready?"I asked. She cracked her knuckles. "Let's move!" The version of me said and we all went through the portal. When we made it out we are by our subway station. I smiled. I see the the version of me came through more 3-D version and the portal closed. We turned around and gasped. "MY TURTLES!" The version of me shouts. 'Where did they go?!'I thought.
(Leo's pov ~)
We are fighting tiger claw as much as we can. Until he manage to trap us. He grabbed Mikey and hold him above the fire place. "You are defeated. Summon your master, or the little one goes to the furnace." Tiger claw said. "Don't do it, leo!" Mikey said. "It's a trap for splinter!" Raph said. "Of course it's a trap. Tell me the part where I have a choice."I said.
(2014!Leo's pov ~)
We landed at the rooftops and we see no one but us. My eyes widen. "Babe?"I asked. But no sign of our alix anywhere. Then I hear a fight going on as my brothers wake up. I made a signal to move quietly. They nodded. We see a version of us and splinter is fighting a mutant tiger.
(My pov ~)
We walked around the subway station as we keep going. The version of me is getting worried of her turtles. I sighed as I am beside her. "Look, I've been through the same fate as you. I almost lost my turtles from a parasite wasps. A lot of crazy things happen to me when I entered their world. I gotta say no matter what happens. I always got to be strong for them."I said. She smiled and laughed. "Even you can encourage yourself to stay strong."she said. I see a door and I opened it. "This way, this is where we find the source."I said as we got inside and I shut the door. We made it to the 1800th century subway. I hear slithering. "That way."I said as we go to the direction. We see a lair of kraang worms and a lot of mutagen.the version of me is shocked. "This is our mutagen."I said. I hear then screech and plopped. "The worms are the ones causing it."I said. I see them milking the mutagen from the worms. "And that's where the mutagen comes from. There like cows only in there dimension. Circle of life."I said. Then I felt something on me. "There's a baby worm by me is it?"I asked. The version of me looked then nodded. I looked to see it is so cute. "Aw! So cute!"I said as I hugged it. It purred. "I'm gonna keep you."I said. I picked it up then I've been spotted. "Kraang, we have been spotted! Unleash the kraathatrogon!" One kraang said. The baby worm flinged at me. "RUN!"I said as we run for our lives.
(Leo's pov ~)
As I see them fight, I sense something. I look to see a buff version of me. He made a quiet 'shh' with a smirk. Then I see sensei pinned tiger claw about the edge of the rooftop. Then I see sensei all woosy. "You lose, rat!" Tiger claw said with a smirk. I see miwa walked in as sensei passed out. On the inside of her she was guilty of her actions. She looked at us and walk to us.
"I'm so sorry, leo."