A beautiful lesson.

(My pov ~)
I was peacefully sleeping until I heard a door opened. "Sweetie, wake up!" A excited voice said. I stirred awake to see two very excited people. Gabby and Mikey. I smiled. "What's with the smiles?"I asked. "Don't you remember, after you told mom and dad about what happened. They are very excited that they will show you about it tommorow and today's the day!" She said excited. I immediately smiled remembering that and got up excited. "Let me get dressed and meet me at the dojo!"I said. They nodded and left my room to let me get dressed. 
(Time skip ~)
I ran out of my room dressed and ran into the dojo. "Ah, my daughter. Your just in time with your friends." My dad said. I see them confused and excited. I sit by Leo and donnie. "Now, witness what me and your mom are about to do. I'm pretty sure that they will love you." My dad said and my parents back up. Then I see their chest glowing. I grew confused then they dance gracefully towards each other. My eyes begin to sparkle as I blush softly. Then once my parents are together, my dad dipped my mom then kissed. Then I see a light as forms come together. We gasped as we see this. Then the glow stopped and saw a person with two different eyes and has mom's hair but dad's hair color. They opened their eyes. "Hello everyone. As you may or may know, I'm a fusion of the hill couple." They said. My eyes sparkle as my jaws dropped. They saw me and smiled. "Oh my goodness, alixandria hill. At last we meet again!" They said as they picked me up. I giggled. "Last time I saw you, you were just a tiny little baby."they said. I smiled. "Well, this is my very first time meeting an actual fusion!"I said happily. "Well aren't you the cutest, I could just squeeze you, it would not be hard."they said as they rubbed my cheek softly. "Now, what I'm gonna teach you seven is about fusion." They said as the put me down. I got excited. "Now I just heard that you fused with Casey, Alix. So now you know the basic of fusion. All you have to do is feel like your part of each other, to defuse. You have to think differently. You can also fused to more then one person. You can even be... The obsidian." They said. I looked confused. "What's the obsidian?" Donnie asked. They gasped dramatically. "You haven't heard of the obsidian?! Well then good thing that I'm around." They said as they sit down and cleared their throat. "It all started, 5000 years ago. There are people who fused just to know each other more. But one day a virus has corrupted a process of fusion, a war broke out between this mess. Unfortunately for your family one family member has fused over his sweet 4 friends. Two of them had been fused for so long, the defused once but just for their marriage. When your great grandpa fused with the four the turn into the most powerful fusion known for other people. The obsidian, no one could ever survive with a mighty swing of her sword. They took that virus and destroy it, to save the world. Our family have been fusing for many years after the war. That is until a kind of alien are disgusted of the fusion. They are known as Triceratons, but the utrons won't allow our family to be hurt, so we fought with the utrons side by side. At last the battle was too strong, so we formed as one with them and became more powerful than ever before! We defeated the triceratons at last." They said. I was extremely surprise of what fusion can do. "Woah." Mikey said. They chuckled. "And it is a true story." They said. I hear sensei cleared his throat. "Oh, right. We'll continue the lessons another time. Just remember Alix, you have the ability to fuse with anyone. Just be careful, there is a fusion that is stuck together because they blend their personality together. You might be stuck there forever." They said and I gulped. "Don't worry, neither of your friends or family aren't going to be a problem, I'm talking about your enemies." They said. I looked at them and nodded. They smiled softly and grabbed my shoulder. "If you ever need help about  fusion. You know where to find me."they said. I smiled softly and nodded. I backed up so that way they can unfuse. I see like and revealed my dad and mom hugging with a smile. They looked at me and I laughed and hugged them. They laugh too and hugged back.  I see the guys smiled at this and laughed too. We departed. "Now, since you know how to fuse. Use it for battles like you did to casey." My dad said as they left. I looked at the guys. They smiled excited. "Now..." sensei said as we all looked at sensei. "Let's get to training!" Sensei said as we get started.
(After training~)
"That was awesome!" Donnie said as the guys gets out of the dojo. I laughed as I followed them. "Yea, it is. isn't it?"I asked then I realized something that got me blushing. 'Wait a minute. If I can fuse with anyone...

.

.

.

.

.

Does this means I can fuse with my turtles two?'