1 📦

THE POCKET SIZED BOYS ARE ABOUT 15-20 CM IN SIZE!

(almost like the size of jisung's
hand or a phone)

💙💙💙

hwang daeun happily skipped her way to her house.

why was she happy? it was because her parents are finally coming home after a long buisness trip. the girl really missed her parents.

the excited girl walked up to their front porch after saying hello to their neighbor's pet dog who was named milo.

daeun wasn't that that rich is what she likes to say but her parents are ceo's of a well known company and thats why they have alot of money, and also why her parents are always not in the house and is busy.

she stood infront of their door and rang the doorbell, patiently waiting for her brother, or one of the maids to open it for her.

after a few moments of waiting, the door finally opened to reveal her older brother. "oh. it's you." daeun said, looking disappointed. hyunjin dramatically gasped and held his chest. "you did not just do that. how could you!"

daeun acted along and pretended to scoff. "it's me. i say anything i want because you are low quality!" "no i am not it's you!"

"no you!"

"no you!"

"no you!"

"no you!"

"..."

"..."

the siblings grew silent and suddenly bursted in laughter.

"that was a good one hyunjin." daeun complimented and wiped a tear off her eye from laughing too hard. "you too lil' sis" hyunjin patted her shoulder.

daeun finally entered the house and was greeted by their maid. "hello miss daeun." jaehwa, their maid greeted the girl. "hello there jaehwa!" she greeted back with a smile.

hyunjin plopped down on their large couch and asked daeun. "daeun-ah, let's play mario kart?"

daeun's face lit up after hearing her favorite game. "yes! but after i do homework. i'll be finished by 5 so don't play without me!!" the younger girl said and dashed up to her room.

she entered her room and dropped her bag beside her work table. daeun went inside her walk-in closet and changed out of her school clothes and wore her favorite unicorn onsie. she always wears it whenever friday arrives and the weekend is beginning.

the girl plopped dowm on her chair and began on doing her work. daeun always does her homework before weekends so that she won't do anything after.

a few hours have passed and daeun was finally done. she packed all her things and now dived onto her fluffy bed.

but before she could even dive in, she strangely saw a blue box sitting on her bed.

she furrowed her eyebrows and went to see a closer look.

but that confused look turned into a horrified one once she saw the lid started moving.

daeun went closer to the box with caution after the lid stopped moving. she slowly lifted it.

her eyes widened at the sight of what was inside.

18 tiny men, looking at her.

hi! first chapter is out! i hope you liked this~

oh and

happy christmas eve!!