14 🐇

felix was kind enough to help her with her belongings. especially the heavy wooden house. since the boy couldn't drive yet, he had his driver drive them to her house.

good thing felix didn't question her about the things she bought though. daeun wouldn't know what to respond if he did.

daeun then quickly went up to her room, again, avoiding people's questions.

"i'm back!" she announced and looked at her bed to see the other remaining boys there.

the younger ones were jumping around, sliding from my pillow and what not. while the others just sat down and watched.

taeil was sleeping in the corner though, he was hugging a small rabbit plush keychain i had lying around. it was almost as big as him which made the girl coo at the cuteness.

johnny and jaehyun both jumped off from my shoulder, landing on the bed and bouncing high when they landed. jaehyun burst into a fit of giggles.

johnny had scarlet with him, as always.

daeun picked up taeyong and winwin and carefully placed them on the bed as well.

"i bought the house guys! who wants to help me build?" she asked.

immediately, donghyuck raised his hand. both of them. "me me me me!" he chanted repeatedly. the girl chuckled at the boy and picked him up.

mark also wanted to help build so he raised both of his arms and made grabby hands.

daeun almost squealed at how cute mark looked. she grabbed him too.

chenle looked at his other friends getting picked up by daeun. he wanted to build too but can't because if he moved his hand, the wound will hurt. "i wanna build too...." he said sadly.

jisung went up behind the older and wrapped his arms around chenle. he placed his chin on his shoulder.

"its okay. we can watch them build together and play in the house later!"