17 🌊

today was the day of the party.

it was currently 3 hours before it starts so daeun still had time to play with the boys.

since their house was already completely built, it's easier for the girl to find them instead of everyone scattered all over the place.

at the little 'backyard' of the house, there stood chenle, jisung, winwin, kun, yuta and johnny.

the two youngest were on the swing set it came with. it perfectly fit them so it was no problem.

the backyard was made with fake grass so the remaining boys just sat on it and played games.

then, yuta spoke up. "daeun? can you fill the pool with water? we wanna swim!"

the said girl raised her brows and eyed the empty pool.

"okay. i'll be right back. tell the others about the pool okay?"

yuta's eyes sparkled and ran back inside the house to tell the others.

donghyuck was beyond happy. "pool party?! heck yeah!!"

daeun came back shortly with a cup of water. she carefully poured the water on the pool. once it was filled to the top, they took it as a sign it was ready.

they wasted no time in taking off their small shirts and jumping in. the pool was big enough for all of then so it was fine.

"damn jaehyun, i didnt know you were muscular!" daeun commented once she saw jaehyun take of his shirt, ready to join the others on the pool.

the boy chuckled. "i used my time in carrying your heavy books just to work them out. it was worth it."

meanwhile inside the house were the remaining boys who didnt go to the pool.

they were munching on the biscuit daeun gave to them. it was jeno, jaemin, jungwoo and chenle. they broke it into small pieces so that it'll be easier for them to eat it.

jungwoo grabbed a big piece and carried it to the second floor where doyoung and taeyong was. doyoung read some books while taeyong was painting his shoes.

"you guys want a biscuit?" jungwoo asked and approached them.

the boy broke it off into two pieces and handed the snack to them.

"where's taeil?"

"oh, he's on the next floor sleeping alone."