3 💧

"daeun-ah!! are we still gonna play or not?" a loud whine was heard from downstairs.

the said girl sighed. "guys, wait a minute please."

they just nodded.

daeun got up and ran downstairs to the living room. "hyunjinnie! sorry i can't play today.." she said and approached the boy. hyunjin frowned but nodded anyways.

"its okay i understand. but promise to play tomorrow yeah?"

daeun smiled happily and nodded.

after conversing a little, the girl finished and hurriedly went back upstairs.

she opened her room's door and was shocked to see the scene unfold infront of her.

some were playing with her phone, others were exploring the ground and two accidentally pushed her cup of water and it spilled on the ground.

"what happened here?!"

all of the boys froze from their spot.

daeun sighed again and went in the room, locking the door after.
she looked at the wet floor and then at the desk where the cup was and where jisung and chenle stood.

feeling her eyes on them, chenle immediately stood straight and pointed at jisung. "he did it!"

jisung widened his eyes and slapped chenle on the arm making the older whine and massage the place where he hit. "no i did not!"

daeun ignored them arguing and just simply grabbed tissues from her desk and started to wipe the water on the floor.

the other boys just watched her clean up the mess chensung made even if they didn't do it.

a day hasn't even passed, yet they're already causing mischief.

daeun picked up all the used tissued and placed them in the trash bin. when she faced back, she was startled to see all of them in a line on her bed.

in unison, they said, "we are sorry! please forgive us!"

daeun panicked and quickly approached them. "no no its okay! i'm not mad at you. i understand."

they all looked up. "really? its okay?" taeyong asked, worried that they'll just become a burden to her.

daeun smiled reassuringly and nodded. "yes. it's totally fine."

sorry for short chapter! i just cant continue writing properly bcz of how laggy and slow it is :( next chapter will be out shortly when i fix this problem! hope u understand. :)