6 🍫

it was a lazy sunday for daeun so she stayed in her room all day, hanging out with her eighteen new friends.

winwin, jaehyun and jungwoo were on the desk, munching on a piece of chocolate daeun gave them.

"this is the best thing i've ever eaten in my whole tiny ass life oh my god." jaehyun said and ate more chocolate. the other two furiously agreed.

since chenle couldn't do much with his arm, he stayed in the desk too, just walking around until he saw the three eating chocolate in the corner. he grew excited and immediately joined them, entering their chocolate party.

on the other side of the desk, renjun, jaemin and jisung were playing with the mini handfan daeun had. well, it wasn't mini to them. it was about their height.

renjun was the one who pressed the button and turned on the fan, immediately blowing strong gush of air to jaemin's and jisung's face.

"w-woah!" the two said and struggled to stay put without being blown away entirely by the fan.

the girl laid on her tummy and typed away in her laptop. she decided to do the report assigned to her that was due next week. the earlier, the better.

she was also munching on chocolate, explaining as to why the other four were eating it too.

accompanying her on the bed, donghyuck, mark, lucas, johnny and ten were there.

"what are you working on daeun?" ten asked and looked at what's infront of him, fascinated by the amount of words she typed on the screen.

daeun smiled at the tiny man beside her laptop. "i'm doing my homework. it's for school."

with the girl mentioning school, donghyuck and lucas suddenly stopped whatever they were doing and looked at each other. "SCHOOL!!" they screamed and looked at daeun who was watching the scene in front of her unfold. she was shocked at how these two particular boys reacted to school. 

"what's wrong with school?" the girl asked and raised a brow. 

johnny scoffed and let out a small chuckle. "lucas and hyuck really love school, like so much. you wouldn't want to take them there." mark nodded furiously at what the older said, like a little puppy. 

"they just love school. what's so bad about that?"

oh, it WAS bad. really bad.