s p e c i a l c h a p t e r

2 years later

"hurry up felix! i can't wait to meet them again!!" daeun excitedly says and jumps up and down at the side of the road while felix was on the other side, a bag of food and drinks in his hand.

the boy runs up to her and shows the bag of food he just bought for the tiny boys they were about to meet after a long time. "the cashier was taking too long to-"

daeun cut him off from speaking and yanked his hand, dragging him to the forest.

👫

xiaojun skips his way along the bridge connecting their houses, humming a song along the way too.

"hi xiaojun!!" hendery greets once he sees a brunette passing by his house. he smiles and waves back too.

he then spots a familiar red house and knocks on the door, waiting to hear any sort of sound signalling he can come in. and in a few seconds later, a "come in" can be heard and xiaojun entered the house.

there was taeyong, who was busy making something in a pot that glowed bright pink.

"you needed saem powder right?" xiaojun questioned and raised his hand to show him a bag of yellow powder. taeyong nodded and grabbed the powder from xiaojun, taking a pinch of it and adding it to the pot.

it now glowed a bright purple.

"its now complete!!" taeyong exclaimed and danced around the house.

"what's that anyway?"

"shrinking potion!"

"HI GUYS WE'RE BACK!!" a familiar loud female voice erupted which stopped all of the 21 tiny boys on what they were doing. daeun is back!!

they all rushed out of their houses to spot a huge girl with the biggest smile ever. "hi daeun!!" they all greet in sync.

"hey i'm here too.." felix grumpily says, still upset over how daeun dragged her all the way here. then, a small orange haired boy approached felix and waved excitedly. "hi felix!!"

a high pitched voice managed to make felix all happy again. it was chenle, the closest tiny little friend he had out of all of them. "chenle! nice to meet you again!" he says and gently takes chenle in his hand and props him on top of his head where he likes to be all the time.

"DAEUNNIEEE!!!!!!" haechan screams and jumps from the ledge all the way to daeun's hands, hugging them after. the girl was slightly taken aback at the sudden out burst of the little sunshine, yet she still smiled and caressed his tiny head. "haechannnieee!!! hello~"

after a series of greetings from each boy, they finally finished. "i brought food for all of you!" daeun says and shows them the huge bag of food they liked. their eyes sparkled on the sight of food. they were slowly running out of supply and thank the heavens daeun bought for them since it was quite a huge work for them to go in the store themselves again.

"thank you so much daeunnie!!" kun says.

she then placed the bag on a huge ledge they made just to store food and supplies.