18 👗

daeun stood infront of her bathroom mirror, putting on a good amount of lipstick on her lips for the final touch. she was done preparing for the event and it was time to go down and meet with her parents.

she wore a beautiful blue dress that fit her style perfectly for the party.

(same hairstyle, accessories and shoes)

the girl steps out of her bathroom and approaches the guys in their house at the corner of the room.

her presence the boys' attention.

"you look so pretty daeunnie!!" chenle compliments and stares at her in awe. she carefully kneels down and pats the green haired's head softly with her finger. "thank you chenle"

jaemin comes running out of the house, a bright smile on his face.

"i want a pat on the head too!!" donghyuck whines and sprints to daeun's knees, softly tapping on it to get her attention.

the girl chuckles at the little boy and pats his head as well, just like what she did to chenle's. donghyuck then looked at her with a huge grin.

jaemin calls out to daeun. "daeunnie!! can i fix your hair a little?" he says once he saw a hair not properly placed.

daeun reaches out her hand for jaemin to hop on and brings the boy near to her bangs.

she could feel jaemin's tiny hands rearranging the hair infront.

"all done!"

"thank you jaemin!"

"no problemo"

the girl finally stands back up and fixes the wrinkles on her dress. she grabs her phone and heads to the door.

"i'll be back in an hour or so guys. please stay inside the house and stay quiet! hide if anyone goes into the room okay?"

"okay!!"