13 👫

after finally buying the house, daeun went to the last store to buy something before leaving the mall.

johnny didn't want to leave the barbie doll behind, it was like he was stuck to it like glue! daeun had no choice but to buy the doll instead and johnny's mood went up in a span of 00000.6 seconds.

daeun rented a small cart for her to place all the things she bought. the house was big and heavy for her to carry around the mall. she placed the boys there too. they were small enough to not be seen in the cart. they were hidden behind the huge box of the wooden house and some other shopping bags that had furniture in it.

"i'm so happy i finally have scarlet with me oh my god" johnny exclaimed and danced the doll around even though it was a little taller than him.

jaehyun looked at the older and shook his head. "its just a doll, john."

👫

going around the mall for a bit, she finally found the store.

daeun looked at the boys in the cart and subtly said something enough for them to hear.

"guys, i'll be going in that store really quick okay? don't leave the cart. i'll leave the cart just outside the store. stay hidden okay?"

"okay!!"

smiling at the boys, daeun hurriedly ran to the store and grabbed what she needed.

it was a sewing kit and sheets of fabric.

the girl wanted to make them clothes that ate comfortable for them. besides, they've been wearing the same clothes for the past few days now.

she had knowledge on making and sewing clothes. it was really easy for her. but, making it 20 times smaller is a whole another level.

after paying quickly, she headed back to the cart and saw the boys were still there. she heaved out a sighed and smiled.

"let's go home and build this house!"

thank you so much for 10K on blue box!! i'm so happy uwu i really am grateful of all your support on my book 💚💚💚