19 🏃🏻‍♀️

"having fun?"

daeun turns around to the sudden voice behind her to see only her brother. she sighs, "not really. its not fun getting dragged around and getting introduced to the people you don't know."

hyunjin laughs and slings his arm around his sister's shoulder. "you bet. here, want a cookie?"

he hands out a plate of cookies to the girl, making her smile instantly and grabbed piece.

and then, everything went downhill.

loud bangs started to erupt and the front door was kicked open, making another loud bang enough to make daeun flinch.

several men all in black barged in the house with guns and small transparent boxes.

"WHERE ARE THEY? WHERE ARE THE POCKETSIZED BOYS!?"

daeun's eyes widened. they were after them.

she searched for her parents, and thankfully they managed to get in the back of the house along with security guards.

quickly, she runs up the stairs as fast as she could.

the men notice the girl running immediately and chased after her. hyunjin saw what they were doing and went infront of them to buy daeun time on whatever she was doing.

daeun barge in her room, making all the guys flinch at the sudden bang. "guys we need to get out of here immediately!! some men are looking for you downstairs. it isnt safe here!" she quickl says and frantically grabs a backpack, stuffing things inside like her phone, money and extra clothes and shoes.

the boys's eyes widen and looked at eachother.

"they found us."

"what? how!!"

"guys time is ticking! everyone hop in the backpack now!!" daeun orders and immediately the boys come running to the bag and helping eachother up to get in.

daeun managed to change her shoes into running shoes. there's no way she'd run in those heels. she didnt care about her outfit. she'll probably look like a maniac but its fine.

then, she hears footsteps coming from the stairs. daeun hurriedly carries the backpack and approach her window. its the only escape.

she grabs her rope (from her brother) and ties it to the bed's foot tightly. the footsteps were nearing and she doesn't have much time anymore.

daeun quickly throws the rope out the window to see it perfectly reach the ground from above. the girl carefully steps over her window and used the rope to climb down safely.

she was scared, but she had to do it for them.

once she touched the ground, daeun runs away from the house as fast as she can.

she successfully escapes.

thank you all so much for 1k followers 😭😭😭 i'll work on updating blue box every day as a gift for everyone who supported me until now 💚