15 🔨

daeum sat on her bedroom floor, putting together the house for them.
as she was finishing the last screw, the boys started to put furniture in the house.

mark and donghyuck carried the couch to the first floor and set it down carefully.

taeyong was in charge of decorating the house, so he placed little paintings he drew using daeun's old paint materials. the boy carried a small side table that daeun bought and placed it beside the couch, adding a small fake pot of a sunflower.

there was a floor extension at the back of the house and its where daeun placed fake grass, some fence around it and of course, the pool and a swing set.

she also bought a box of fairy lights to go around the house. with the help of kun taping it on the inside, she was able to get it done quickly.

the girl saw renjun, lucas, winwin and yuta carrying the beds to the other 2 floors for the bedroom. she grabbed some beds as well and helped them in setting the beds down.

"daeunnie!! i'm hungry..." jaemin suddenly said and bounced on the bed while looking at her. then, a bunch of me too's also came out from the other boys as well.

daeun smiled and nodded. "i'll get you guys some toast how about that?"

they all cheered at the sound of toast and it made the girl smile even wider. it's like taking care of 18 children.

she hurriedly ran down the stairs and entered the kitchen. she immediately grabbed the loaf of bread and grabbed 2 slices. she set it down a small plate and spread peanut butter and jelly on it.

since she was feeding people that are almost the same size as the bread, she cut it into smaller pieces so that it'll be easier to eat.

after finishing, daeun took the plate and went back upstairs to her room.

she set the plate down on her desk and immediately all of them come running to her.

daeun picked the ones on the floor first then followed by the ones on the bed.

she was about to pick up jisung, donghyuck and johnny but instead, they chose their own way of getting on the desk.

all three stood on a pillow, johnny and jisung on the other side and donghyuck on the opposite side.

"3, 2, 1!!!"

the two boys jumped on the pillow, making donghyuck fly up and land on the desk, striking a spiderman pose.

daeun only laughed at the little boy's craziness.

from the corner of her eye, she saw a small figure lying down at the other end of her bed.

when she looked closer, it was no other than taeil still sleeping while hugging that plushie which was the same size as him.

daeun cooed at the cute sight and didn't  want to disturb him, but taeil had to eat. he will get hungry later.

softly, daeun tapped taeil's head. "taeil-ah, wake up!"

waking up from his deep slumber, the small man rubbed his eyes and sat up the bed, his hair disheveled from his sleep.

daeun chuckled and fixed his hair a bit. "its eating time taeil, you have to eat." she said.

the man nodded didn't say anything. he stood up, getting ready to be picked up by the girl.

she picked him up using her pointer and thumb finger, holding him by his waist and setting him down on the desk.

the girl watched all 18 tiny boys munching on the toast she made.

it made her heart soften at the sight.

update!! sorry AGAIN for the late chapter 😔 my school just ended so im ready to update this summer!! i have so many ideas planned 💗💗

oh btw i finally saw dream 😭