21 🌲

felix parked infront of the shop daeun was on and waited for her.

a few seconds later, came out the girl. he tried to hold back his laugh on how funny she looked as of the moment.

daeun sat in the passenger's seat and sighed. she looked over to felix and scoffed. "stop laughing and drive!"

the boy raised his hands in surrender and started the car. "okay okay i won't."

"what are you doing in that dress anyway?"

"uhm, a party happened at my house then shit went down so that's why i'm here."

she hesitated to tell felix the truth, so she asked them first. the girl opened her bag and looked at the boys who were inside. "can i tell him?"

they all nodded, eagerly trying to get out of the suffocating bag.

daeun turned back to felix and told him. "so basically i have 18 po-" before she could even finish, donghyuck had already climbed out of the bag and jumped on the front.

"i can finally breathe!"

felix widened his eyes and lost the control of the wheel, making the car go in different directions. he was beyond shocked at the tiny man who was TALKING infront of him.

"FELIX GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!" daeun screamed.

the boy quickly pulled of to the side and stopped.

there was an awkward silence for a few seconds, just them breathing heavily from what just happened.

"...oops?"

daeun sighed and rubbed her temples.

"w-who are y-you..?!" felix still was in shock and stared at donghyuck who was sitting on the wheel.

the sunshine boy just smiled and waved. "hi i'm donghyuck nice to meet you!"

"before you say anything, yes he is tiny and yes they are human but just 20 times smaller than you so don't get shocked. some random scary guys barged in the party and looked for them that's why i ran away from there. get it?"

after daeun explained, everyone climbed out of the bag as well and before he knew it, there was one already on his lap.

felix softy tapped his head, trying to see if they are actually real. and they were.

"oh my god. this is so weird and cool."

"what's your name little guy?"

"i'm chenle!!"

felix saw the little bandgae around his arm and softened a little. he reached his hand out for chenle to get on it. the boy placed him on his shoulders. "you can stay there, don't fall okay?"

daeun smiled at the sight of felix and the boys interacting. it was cute.

the others were all over the place. some even reached the back seat of the car.

"mr. felix? can you go to xxxxxx please? we know some place to stay but we don't know if it's still there. can we?" taeyong asked politely.

"sure!"

daeun didn't say anything but wondered what this place is.

🌲

the car ride was hectic. felix and the boys had a small q&a session and got along so well. it made daeun happy.

they arrived at a place where cars rarely passed. it was quiet but there were still people roaming around.

"we have to walk to that place and it is through the forest." taeyong said and stayed on daeun's head so that he could see everything. "i'll lead the way don't worry! keep going straight."

they head deeper into the forest, daeun now wondering where they actually are headed to. some stayed on daeun and felix's shoulders and some on felix's pockets since daeun was still wearing that dress.

"your hair smells good felix!" lucas commented from the top of his head. felix chuckled and thanked him.

donghyuck was on daeun's shoulders and could hear him mumble something.

"it's been so long since we went here...."

after a couple of directions from taeyong, they stopped. "we're here! daeun please let me down!"

they arrive at a certain tree that had multiple small wooden housed mounted on the side. they were colorful and pretty. it had a small bridge built going to another tree close by that had more small colorful houses. daeun counted how many houses there were and it was exactly 21 houses.

it had a small ledge for them to step on so daeun set him there

it had a small ledge for them to step on so daeun set him there. it was big enough for some boys to stand on so felix placed lucas and ten there as well as winwin, chenle renjun and kun.

there was a door and taeyong knocked a certain pattern on it.

they waited anxiously for any response.

fortunately, the door opened to 3 unfamiliar pocket sized boys to daeun.

she was starstruck. there's more..?

"yangyang, xiaojun and hendery!!!"

the moment y'all been waiting for is finally here! and it also happened on chapter 21 😏

hope y'all like the chapter!! ☺️💚💚💚