7 📖

"okay is everyone here?"

daeun announced, looking around her room, eyeing all the tiny men on her desk.

there were 15 of them on the desk.

"donghyuck, lucas and jaemin. where are you?" she questioned and looked around.

no one answered.

a few silence later, she heard her backpack ruffling and a zipper being opened. she looked back and saw three heads poking out. she smiled.

"we're here!"

daeun then faced the remaining 15 boys. "guys, i want you all to stay quiet and make sure no one sees you okay? hide when someone enters my room. and please, don't destroy my room okay?"

before going out her room, she turned back again and added, "oh and markie? you're in charge for today."

the said boy stopped what he was doing and turned around, eyes wide and mouth hanging. "w-what..?"

before he could even say anything else, the girl already left the room.

📖

"daeunnie! what subjects are we having today?" jaemin asked and popped his head out of her blazer's pocket. she transferred them there since she didn't want them to suffocate.

daeun looked at the tiny pink haired boy and smiled. "i have math, science, english, and history today."

in the mention of his favorite subject, lucas popped his head out as well and screamed. "ENGLISH! I LOVE ENGLISH!!"

she widened her eyes and looked around if anyone heard him, good thing there was no one around. she was currently walking along the streets going to school.

the four talked more, some people who passed by daeun thought she was crazy for talking to herself, when in reality, she was actually just talking to jaemin, lucas and donghyuck who were in her pocket.