22 🌻

"t-taeyong..?" a soft whisper out of shock came out of xiaojun's mouth. he was beyond happy that their other friends finally came back. actually, all three of them are happy. spending time all alone with 2 other boys who know equally as much as you was tough.

there was no one but themselves to take care of eachother and their house. its been so long since xiaojun, yangyang and hendery had seen the others. after they were captured several months ago, the three never heard of them since.

they were all at the same place where it happened. it was a casual day in their houses until several men captured them. they thought they captured everyone, but fortunately the other three had time to stay hidden before they got caught.

taeyong and the other boys had their mini reunion and of course it was very emotional. the ledge they were on had no more space left so daeun set the others on the other houses.

donghyuck who was now on her hand, pointed to a bright yellow house with small sunflowers painted all over. "there! drop me off there please~" she did what she was told and set the boy down carefully.

the bubble boy squealed once he felt the floor and immediately opened the door to his own small house. it was still the same when he left it. the small wooden bed on the corner made with cotton and ripped pieces of cloth as a mattress and blanket. the small table beside it with a bunch of his stuff such as interesting shenanigans he found that seemed cool.

just beside his wonderful home, there stood a neighboring house painted a soft pink color just like his hair.

"hi jaeminnie!!" a boy shouted from the other side of the bridge, standing at his own ledge. he was waving happily with an heart warming eyesmile. jaemin saw the boy and waved back, flashing his sweet smile.

it was nice seeing them all happy again.

this is where they belong.