5 💢

it was the next day, and today was sunday. meaning a free day to daeun all by herself.

last night...was hectic.

after eating, she went back downstairs to put all the dishes in the kitchen. she expected the eighteen boys to be sitting on the desk, all in peace and quiet.

but she didn't expect for one of them ending up on a chair, left arm bruised up and the poor boy was crying. the remaining boys looked down at him and felt guilty as they couldn't do anything to help since the chair was a long way down from the desk.

"oh no. chenle what happened to you?!"

daeun immediately rushed to chenle and knelt beside the chair, and examined the little boy.

she looked up at the other boys and asked, "what happened?"

"w-we were playing tag a-and chenle tripped while r-running so he f-fell off the desk.." jisung said and sobbed heavily. he felt like it was his fault for making his own best friend hurt.

daeun grew soft for the younger boy and softly caressed his head with her finger. "shhh its okay..don't cry."

jisung slowly calmed down and eventually stopped crying when he was comforted by daeun.

the girl smiled and went back to chenle, who was still sobbing silently because of the pain on his left arm.

she carefully picked up chenle and placed him down on a make shift bed using soft towels and grabbed her first aid kit.

using the knowledge she has on first aid, she treated chenle's bruise.

after applying all the ointments and such, she took a clean piece if cloth, ripped it into a smaller piece and wrapped it around the bruised arm.

"there, all done!" she said and smiled at chenle who was watching her the whole time while treating his arm.

the orange haired boy grinned and went to daeun and hugged her finger, mumbling a small 'thank you' which she only heard.

blue box is back everyone!!

i'll be updating blue box regularly from now on and is no longer in hiatus! i finally have a plot and have so many ideas for this book so i hope you like them!

ps. this will be OT21 so stay tuned ;)