12 🛍

daeun finished school successfully and is now off to the mall to buy their house.

this time, she brought johnny, taeyong, jaehyun and winwin.

they were alot less chaotic compared to the other three she brought with her which was a huge relief. she didn't want to get caught even more.

upon entering the mall, the girl placed jaehyun and johnny on her shoulders. they were pretty hidden so it was perfect.

"your cologne smells good daeun!" jaehyun suddenly exclaimed which made the girl flustered. "uh, thanks jaehyunnie!"

taeyong and winwin were in one of her blazer's pockets. winwin didn't want to be separated with taeyong since he was a little scared going out so he stayed in the same pocket as the other.

daeun was finding a toy store, which in the help of the two on her shoulders, she was able to find it quickly.

good thing there were only a few people in it. mostly children.

she went to the dolls section and found the houses.

the girl let johnny down on her palm and let him choose a house for them.

"hmm, nope. too small."

"heck no! i ain't living in a house that's too pink for my liking."

"o.m.g yes! this house is perfect!"

johnny finally found one and pointed to a wooden house with 4 stories in it. it was big, but perfect for all of them. it even had a pool with it!

busy chatting with johnny about the house, she didn't notice taeyong hopping off her pocket and walking to the stuffed toy area.

suddenly, he felt like he was being held really tightly by a small hand. to his dismay, he looked and saw a small girl holding him tight, as if he was a doll.

the child felt amazed at how the doll was moving and it looked realistic.

she approached the nearest girl to her and tapped her arm, thinking it was a sales girl. "miss? how much is this doll? i wanna buy it!"

"oh i am not a-" daeun's sentence was cut off when she saw the girl holding taeyong. he looked like he was suffocating.

"sorry, this doll is not for sale!" she quickly said and grabbed taeyong from her hand. the girl was furious and grabbed him back, but daeun was alot stronger than her. thus, getting taeyong back again.

due to the force she felt, the girl started to cry loudly.

"oh come on.."

she tried comforting the little girl, but she won't stop. then, her mother came into the scene. she grabbed her child and gave daeun a rude look before snapping her heels away from the store.

daeun rolled her eyes and looked back at taeyong who she was holding. "please don't go wander around without me knowing okay?" she said and placed the boy back into her pocket.

"johnny? are we finished?" she asked the tiny man on her palm. the said boy smiled widely and nodded. but, something caught his eye, and immediately ran to it. he hopped off daeun's palm again and ran to it.

"what the-"

it was a barbie doll johnny was after.

"oh scarlet, how i've missed you!"

daeun furrowed her brows at him. the boy was currently on top of a shelf along with barbie dolls on it. it looked like he was talking to a specific doll that had short brown hair with a red dress. "scarlet is a doll that johnny had before we got taken away." jaehyun answered her question before she got to even verbally ask.

"oh..."

dream is coming to my country and i'm literally going to cry oh my god-