e n d

minho was absolutely terrified and immediately called for the others that mark got caught.

"WHAT?!" daeun screamed and handed winwin and jaemin to felix before going back in the lab to get mark.

she needed him. they need to be complete. she can't let one of them go.

"daeunnie its dangerou-" chan couldn't even complete his sentence as the girl runs back in the lab to get mark. nothing is more important then getting mark right now.

felix stares hopelessly at daeun's back as she runs to the lab and going inside. he mentally argued with himself for a few seconds before groaning and carefully placing jaemin and winwin inside the van along with the others who were in his pockets as well.

"hey take care of them while im gone and stand by ok? im going to daeun." felix sternly says before running after the girl.

💙📦

"hey give him back!!!" daeun screamed and lunged forward at the older man, strangling him to the ground and trying to reach mark.

she ran past the guards but it wont be long until they catch up so she had to do this quick.

daeun kept punching the man literally everywhere she could reach. she slapped, punched, kicked and anything you can think of as a attacking method.

"LET!! HIM!! GO!!!!" she screamed as loud as she can in his ears and continued punching.

the man growled and had enough of the girl already. in a swift move, he held her against the wall and choked her neck harshly.

daeun couldn't breathe properly. she tried removing his hands off but her energy was drained immediately and her face started to turn a bright red.

mark, who was on the man's hands couldn't do anything either as he was held very tightly he swore there was a bruise starting to come up on his waist. he looked at daeun, horrified.

just as daeun was about to lose unconsciousness, a loud yell stopped the man.

"STOP!"

felix's voice echoed throughout the whole building. he was panting very heavily, hair messed up and bruises around his body. he had just beat up several guards on the way to her.

the angry boy wasted no time and kicked the man on his face as hard as he can and he immediately lost his consciousness. he laid on the floor weakly as his harsh grip to mar and daeun fades.

the girl coughs right away and stumbles to the floor, clutching her chest as she tries to breathe.

mark, however was way worse. from being gripped to hard for so long his body felt like it wouldn't move anymore. every inch of his body hurted badly.

felix stumbles to the ground as well and embraces daeun's small figure in attempt to calm her down.

"its okay now. its over. let's go home."

💙📦

chan took all of them home one by one after the exhausting day they had. not forgetting to stop by in a quick trip to the pharmacy to heal anyone's wounds, especially daeun, felix and mark's bruises.

daeun's family was worried sick. after the break in their house, the security had doubled up and sent 24/7 to protect them at all costs. when she got home of course, daeun had to hide the now 21 pocket sized boys she owned.