2 👥

daeun screamed and walked away from the bed.

one of them got up, grinned widely and waved at daeun.
"hi i'm jungwoo!"

intstead of jungwoo expecting a reply, daeun just stared at him.

"wow.."

it all became silent and daeun started to think. why are they here? who are they? who sent them? WHAT are they????

the girl was left completely shocked and speechless. daeun sighed from all the thinking and sat down on her bed.

the weight of her bed shifted causing the box to slide down. some even stumbled and fell beside her.

daeun widened her eyes and picked up each of the ones that fell and placed them on the other side of the bed so that they wont fall again. she took the empty box and placed it on the small desk beside her.

she turned around and faced the 18 tiny boys beside her.
"so...are you all mine now? like am i your owner or something..?"

the boys looked at eachother and slowly nodded. "i mean, we're already here plus no one really owns us so...you're our owner!" the one with red hair said.

daeun fell silent. how am i going to take care of them?

another one suddenly spoke out. "oh and you also can't let us be seen by anyone. not even your brother or close friends. you saw us first and you're the only one who can" daeun furrowed her eyebrows. she was confused and curious. "why?"

"i don't know. it said in the paper inside the box that 'whoever sees you first, is the one who can only see you. whatever you do, do not trust anyone exept your owner.' "
the short one explained.

when daeun was about to speak up, a knock interrupted her. "daeun? its 5:18 already. are you still gonna play?"

daeun suddenly panicked once she saw the door knob turn. she hurriedly grabbed the box and stuffed them all inside before going to the door. daeun reached it in time before hyunjin could even see what's inside her room.

"uhm..i can't play today. i'm really sorry! i just realized that i have one long essay to write tomorrow and i haven't even started yet." the girl lied. hyunjin felt sad but her younger sister's education goes first. "alright it's fine. oh and dinner is at 7 so be down by that time okay?"

daeun smiled and nodded. "yes sir!" hyunjin laughed and ruffled her hair before leaving her room.
the girl re entered and closed her door, heaving out a sigh after.

she looked at the box and ran to it. she opened it to see the 18 boys again. "i'm sorry guys.." daeun laughed slightly and let them out of the box.

once they were all out, she turned and faced them while sitting her legs crossed.

"so how about we introduce ourselves? since you know..we're practically living with each other now." daeun said. the 18 boys agreed.

"i'll start first. my name is hwang daeun and i am 19 years old." she introduced. some of the boys smiled widely and waved.
"hi daeun!!"

they all finally started.

"hi my name is lee taeyong nice to meet you young lady." taeyong bowed like a prince.

"hello my name is seo johnny."

"i'm nakamoto yuta but call me yuta and i'm japanese."

"hello my name is kim doyoung."

"hello! my name is ten!"

"hi my name is jung jaehyun."

"hi i am moon taeil."

"my name is kun nice to meet you!"

"i am winwin!!!"

"hello!!!!! my name is kim jungwoo nice to meet you daeun!!" the little boy ran to her hand, grabbed her finger and lightly shook it.

"hii!! nice to meet you i am lucas!!!!"

"my name is lee minhyung but call me mark!"

"i am fabulous haechan!"

"i am no fun lee jeno!"

"hi! i am na jaemin nice to meet you." he winked and blew a kiss.

"hello my name is renjun!"

"i am zhong chenle."

"and my name is jisung pwark!"