1

"Rise and shine, bitch!" Jimin wakes up to Hoseok screaming in his ear.
"Fuck off." Jimin says sleepily.
"Bitch. We have a job to do. Did you forget, we have to be there at the fanmeet, which is at 12. It's already 9. Now wake up." Hoseok says jumping on top of Jimin who pouts and nods.

Jimin wakes up shortly and Hoseok goes to prepare breakfast. Both of them had left their families to pursue photography and journalism, and were signed to a big company which paid them to click pictures of celebrities. Jimin was Jeon Jungkook's photographer, and Hoseok was Kim Taehyung's when it came to BTS.

Jimin bit his plump lip as he looked around his small room. He had a small picture of Jungkook under his pillow, he stared at it intently. He was just an ordinary photographer, Jungkook had millions of people in love with him. And Jimin was almost certain that Jungkook would never ever notice him. Ever.

Jimin sighed and got up from his bed. His black pyjamas hung from his thin waist and his loose black t-shirt framed his shoulders perfectly. Jimin's black hair fell in front of his eyes and he combed them back as he entered the washroom.

Jimin soon got ready, wore a white hoodie and black pants, he wore a black mask and now only his eyes were visible. He saw that Hoseok was already ready and even packed breakfast for him. Jimin laughed cutely, hugged him and they left.

They were swarmed by fans. Hundreds of girls and boys screaming BTS. They both stood in the queue when they saw the limo pull up. Jungkook got down first, he wore a black shirt and black trousers. His hair was parted to the side and he wore a mask aswell. Jimin gulped seeing him, his heart skipped a beat every time he saw him in person but so did everyone's.

Jungkook looked at the fans and waved at them and then walked straight in. Jimin bit his lip, knowing that Jungkook had probably not even noticed him. His heart broke at the reality. He was followed by the other members, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung. They all waved at the fans playfully and entered the area. Jimin was assigned a special seat with other fansites, and so was Hoseok. They wore their masks and carried their big cameras in.

Jimin sat in the first row, he was so close to Jungkook. His job was confusing, he loved it because he could see Jungkook and other celebrities but hated it because it made him realise how Jungkook would never notice him. Jimin also felt that it was merely a crush on a celebrity and tried not to pay attention to his feelings so much.

As the fanmeet began the boys bowed to the crowd then sat on their seats. Jimin found Jungkook look his way many times, but maybe it was because he knew where his fansites were. Maybe he saw a pretty fan. Maybe he wasn't even looking as much as Jimin thought he was.

Jungkook bit his lip as he found himself looking at that photographer again. He never quite understood what it was but he always found himself getting drawn to the fansite with those big wide eyes. His black hair always fell in front of his eyes and his face was always covered. He found himself getting more and more curious.

He didn't even know his name. But he wanted to. He was intrigued but being a celebrity he couldn't do anything about it.
"Stop looking at him." Jungkook snapped out of it when he heard Yoongi's voice. Yoongi could see how distracted Jungkook was and he kept looking at that one photographer.

Jungkook and Yoongi smiled it off then Jungkook looked away. They interacted with the fans, soon time was up. Hoseok approached Jimin and began whispering to him. Jungkook looked at the two and clenched his jaw.  Not knowing that boy hurt. What was it about him?

"Let's go for drinks." Hoseok said to Jimin who nodded and put his camera down. He looked up at Jungkook one time but he was busy talking to Jin. Jimin stared at his jaw and lips, his big eyes and perfect body, beautiful.

Jimin and Hoseok began waking out and so did BTS, they were parallel separated by security, when a fan pushed Jimin really hard and made him trip through the security. Jimin was held securely when he looked up, his heart stopped. It was Jungkook's big doe eyes he was looking into, one of his arms wrapped around his small frame. Jimin's sweet scent filled the space as Jungkook gave him his camera which he had saved from falling.

"Thank you.." Jimin whispered, his sweet voice made Jungkook smile. Jungkook gulped, he was actually at a loss of words. All he wanted to do was remove that mask from his face.

"Jimin! You okay?!" Hoseok came to his side.
"Hyung, I - "
"Be careful, Jimin.." Jungkook said in a deep voice. Jimin looked up shocked at Jungkook who smiled at him and walked away. Jimin stood still as the crowd moved with BTS, why did this feel so different?

Jimin let out a huge breath as the limo drove off. His heart was racing and his face was hot and flushed. Jimin sighed and walked away with Hoseok. He needed to stop being silly.

On the other hand Jungkook reclined back in the seat. The other members talked and laughed but Jungkook was in a different zone. He felt his heart pounding at his ribcage. That small "Thank you.." echoing in his mind, the sweet scent filling his senses. He loved those big wide eyes that always held a kind of sparkle and twinkle. There was an innocence to him. His eyes, he could recognise them anywhere. They were always on him, just him. That's how he wanted it to be. But why?

Jungkook had seen thousands of people, he had made eye contact with so many beautiful people but was drawn to this one boy. Whom he had never even seen, since his face was always covered.

Jungkook wondered if he knew how he couldn't stop looking at him. If he knew how curious Jungkook was. It wasn't because how he just saw this guy once in a fanmeet and was drawn.

But it was how once he saw him helping a fan who had fainted while waiting in queue, how he saw him helping an elderly fan take his seat and how he moved back so she'd be closer, how he had once seen him helping a blind fan climb up the stairs. Also, there was something about that boy, a certain pull.

Jungkook wanted to know him so bad.

"Bitch." he felt Taehyung punch him. Jungkook glared at him and Taehyung laughed.
"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung teased him.

"About how much I hate you." Jungkook punched him playfully and then looked out of the window. He saw the fans waving their car, he was in a different world. He wanted to go out and explore but now he couldn't. Those worlds were always separated by something. He wanted to walk amongst the crowd but he couldn't, he wanted to meet them up close but it wasn't advisable.

As the car stopped at a red light, a fan put her hand on the window. Jungkook smiled and put his hand too, the glass was black on her side so she couldn't see. This made him sadder, they had no idea how much he wanted to be with them. He knew it was impossible. He sighed and reclined back after a long day.

They were so close but so far.