3

Update 🦉

Hoseok and Jimin sat in the car in disbelief. Jimin's mind filled with images of Jungkook looking right into his eyes. He smelled so good and he was so beautiful up close. Jimin smiled shyly and looked down as he thought of what had just happened. His toes were curling in his shoes and his face was flushed.

"How in the fuck did he even know that it was you?" Jimin snapped out of his wonderland and gulped.
"I don't know." Jimin whispered and Hoseok was still bewildered.

"And what in the fuck was Taehyung doing? He looked as confused as me." Hoseok laughed and Jimin chuckled. Why was he feeling so shy? He needed to stop being stupid but this time it was pretty clear that he wasn't as delusional as he thought he was.

They had dinner packed from a restaurant and then drove home. They reached in a bit and straight away headed for dinner. They were starving.

Jimin was so shaky throughout his dinner with Hoseok who himself couldn't believe that a celebrity like Jungkook had actually walked up to them to talk.

They ate dinner silently then Hoseok went off to filter out his pictures of Taehyung and Jimin smiled sweetly at him.
"Goodnight, baby brother." Hoseok ruffled his hair.
"Goodnight, hyungie." Jimin smiled at him.
"Love you!" Hoseok beamed at the younger.
"Love you too." Jimin smiled.

Jimin went to his room and decided to take a quick shower before going to bed. Jimin stood in front of the mirror, he was a blushing mess. His cheeks had a slight rosy tint and his hair fell in front of his eyes.

Jimin went to the cubicle and turned the water on. Jungkook's smile was flooding his mind. He began showering, the hot water felt comforting.

Jimin closed his eyes and let out a small breath, almost like a moan as his mind began filling with images of Jungkook. He wondered what it would be like to just touch him, maybe even kiss him, he squeezed his eyes shut at the thought. He wondered what his body looked like. Jimin was so curious, he couldn't help but wonder.

Jimin finished showering and walked into his room wearing a white bath robe. He sat on his bed and picked up his camera. He switched it on and the first picture that popped up made his heart stop.

Jungkook was looking right his way. Jimin licked his lower lip as he saw the picture and blushed. It looked just like when they made eye contact today. He kept the camera on the side then got up to wear clothes.

Jimin got dressed in black pyjamas and a light blue oversized t-shirt. He lay down on the bed and covered his face with the pillow as he giggled into it.

He sighed after a few minutes of blushing and giggling. He couldn't wait to see him again. He once again loved his job.

Jungkook showered and got dressed in black pyjamas and a light yellow oversized t-shirt. He walked out into the living room of their dorm, still thinking about Jimin. He hadn't stopped thinking about him for a while. He wanted to see his face so badly.

Jungkook had his headphones around his neck as he went to grab a drink to distract himself. Jungkook grabbed a beer from the kitchen then went back to the living room.

Yoongi sat on the massage chair while Namjoon and Jin watched a romantic movie together. Taehyung was bathing and usually he took nothing less than 40 minutes since he had an extensive skincare routine.

Jungkook went and sat between Namjoon and Jin who looked at each other and Namjoon pouted while Jin bit back a chuckle.
"Oops." Jungkook said in a monotone then rested his head on Namjoon's thigh and stretched his legs over Jin who softly massaged his ankle briefly.

"What's up, kid? You seem happy today." Namjoon teased him.
"Yeah. I am, also I like killing yours and Jin hyung's romance time." Jungkook laughed and Jin slapped his butt.

"Thank god. I can't stand the noises I hear later on because our rooms share a wall. " they heard Yoongi say. Jungkook burst into a fit of laughter, Namjoon shook his head and Jin rolled his eyes to cover up the fact he's blushing.

Jungkook bit his lip as all of them silently watched the movie.
" What's the movie about? " Jungkook asked.
"Strangers who fall in love." Namjoon laughed.

In the movie the male lead kissed the female lead so passionately. Jungkook smiled sweetly at the scene.

"How did you know it was me whom you loved? Why me out of all of these people? " said the female lead.
"They're not you and those eyes. How could one not fall in love with those eyes?"  the male lead said cupping her face.

Jungkook bit his lip as he heard the line. He couldn't stop thinking about Jimin's eyes. His beautiful hair, his voice, his name, his fragrance. Everything about him was so captivating.

"Does this really happen? You just fall in love with someone you don't even know?" Jungkook asked looking up at Namjoon and Jin smiled at the maknae.
"Sometimes. I guess anything is possible if it's destiny." Jin said, Namjoon ruffled his hair and Yoongi smiled at Jungkook.

"Why?" Yoongi asked teasing him.
"Oh nothing. Just.. Curious." Jungkook blushed.

The boys watched the movie again but Jungkook was now blushing. He wondered what Jimin actually looked like.

He began drawing a mental image of the boy but he just couldn't. He just wanted to see him. Jimin's eyes were always on Jungkook, they looked at him with such intensity like almost reading into his soul and Jungkook just wanted to let him.

The boys watched the movie, ate together.
"I wonder if your favourite is coming to Japan to click pictures of you." Taehyung teased Jungkook and everyone chuckled softly. Jungkook hit Taehyung softly and laughed himself. They all finished dinner and hugged before they went to bed.

Jungkook went to his room. He lay on his bed looking up at the ceiling. Why was he so concerned about not being able to see Jimin while he was in Japan?

Jungkook gulped and closed his eyes. He wanted Jimin to come to Japan and couldn't stop hoping that he would.