18

Update 👀
Don't forget to vote 💕

Taehyung reached his hotel room, exhausted. He was so drained emotionally and over a one night stand. He felt useless and stupid for acting so naive. He hated this feeling. He really felt Hoseok was different, he seemed so perfect. Was Taehyung really that stupid?

He opened the door and walked in quietly and lay down on his bed. The more the silence took over, the more it hurt. His tears began flowing and they just wouldn't stop. He hugged a pillow as the memories from last night and this very morning hit in contrasting ways. And so he began crying harder.

Taehyung cried so hard that he fell asleep. After a few hours he heard a few knocks on his door. It was Jin.
"Coming.." Taehyung tried to seem normal but his eyes told a different story. He opened the door and smiled at his hyung.

Jin sighed and patted his shoulder. He walked into the room and hugged Taehyung without a word. Taehyung began crying in his shoulder.
"Taehyungie... What's wrong?" he asked softly. Jin had seen Taehyung coming upstairs but he didn't think it was the right time to ask him.

"Nothing... Just hurt. I thought the man I met yesterday was different. Should have know better but I.... I felt so connected to him. I..."
"Shh... It's okay.." Jin didn't need anymore clarification. He knew him so well. Although it was surprising how hurt Taehyung was over someone he just met but he must have been really different.

Just when he calmed down a bit, Jungkook walked in.
"What the fuck happened to you?" Jungkook hugged Taehyung.
"Nothing, I--"
"That bastard hurt you!" Jungkook said angrily.
"Don't call him that. And it was just that it was a one night stand to him, he's not wrong. I didn't even know him. I guess I'm just stressed over work and all." Taehyung defended Hoseok. Even after everything. Jin clenched his jaw, he didn't know whom to side with. He felt it wasn't his place to say too much and so held Jungkook's hand to stop him from saying too much.

Jungkook was rendered speechless. He huffed and walked out angrily. But then he gulped, what if Jimin was brain washed by his best friend!? Jungkook really liked Jimin! He didn't want to lose the chance of knowing him!

Jungkook felf very strongly about Jimin. Just thinking about him made his heart skip a beat. He smiled slightly as he thought of the beautiful man he had just had all to himself. He wanted it forever.

Forever? Jungkook was shocked at his thoughts! That was a commitment so big. But something about Jimin made everything seem so much better. He seemed worth all of it.

Jungkook had to go to a meeting with his group, then he was free. He got ready and sat in the limo. Taehyung was silent all through the journey and Jin had already told Yoongi and Namjoon.

Everyone seemed really quiet. Meanwhile Jimin contemplated if he should text Jungkook. He was just so restless and wanted to know if they were meeting up but he didn't want to seem too clingy.

"Hey.. Um... Are we meeting today?" Jimin's hands began shaking but he sent the text and sat on his bed as his heart raced.

Jungkook looked at his phone after it buzzed and smiled at the text.
"Yes we are. I'll text you the time. I'll be free in about 4 hours. Can't wait to see you." Jungkook replied.

Jimin bit his lip as the message popped up. His feelings about Jungkook got stronger. He wasn't feeling as scared anymore.

Jungkook kept thinking of the way Jimin looked, sounded and felt... He wanted him so bad and he began getting restless as the boring interview proceeded. He was practically fidgeting.

"So what does everyone feel about love?" the interviewer asked and the boys laughed. Jungkook looked down shyly. Was he in love? He couldn't have been! He barely knew the guy!

But why did hearing the word instantly divert his mind to Jimin and he began blushing. Taehyung on the other hand thought of Hoseok and his heart immediately broke into pieces. He felt himself tear up and hid his face and pretended to feel shy. He was just not feeling like himself.

The interview got over and Jungkook decided to meet Jimin at his hotel and take him for a date. As risky as it was, he didn't care. He wanted to make him feel special.

They reached their hotel and Jungkook was read y to leave instantly.
"Kook." Taehyung stopped him.
"Hyung." Jungkook said.
"I hope you know what you're getting into." Taehyung warned.
"What's that supposed to mean, hyung?" Jungkook asked almost irritated. He was annoyed because Taehyung defended Hoseok.
"I'm just saying. In the end... He may not want you." Taehyung said timidly and Jungkook sighed.

"Hyung. Do you want me to go break his face?" Jungkook said looking into Taehyung's eyes and making him chuckle.

"No... He wasn't wrong. I guess I wanted too much. I'll be okay. You just... Take things slow. He's not exactly one of us. You need to protect him." Taehyung tried. Jungkook nodded.

He knew Jimin was at a risk of getting hate. But he wasn't telling anyone yet, just a few more dates maybe. Till then it would be a tiny secret. Tiny like Jimin, Jungkook thought and laughed cutely.

" I will protect him. Promise." Jungkook said hugging his best friend and then wore his mask and ran off. Taehyung bit his lip as his hurt feelings hit again but he was happy for Jungkook. But he still wondered if Hoseok was even thinking about him. Probably not, he thought.

Jungkook and Jimin decided to go around the city and eat dinner later. Jimin got ready in a white shirt and black trousers while Jungkook wore all black, from the interview earlier. He didn't even change. He just wanted Jimin.

Jimin went downstairs and waited for Jungkook when someone hugged him from behind.
"Wh-"
"Hi!" Jungkook said kissing his cheek although he was wearing his mask. Jimin laughed and turned around and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook picked Jimin up and spun around. Jimin laughed and kissed his cheek as the passerby smiled fondly at the young couple.

"God. I really missed you." Jungkook said cupping his face.
"I missed you more." Jimin said rubbing his nose against Jungkook's who chuckled. And then they went on their first official date. Everything was perfect.