19

SURPRISE 👀
Don't forget to vote ❤️

Jimin held Jungkook's hand and they walked around till they reached a street full of branded shops.
"You wanna go shopping?" Jungkook offered. Jimin laughed.
"No thanks. I'm trying to save money." Jimin said.
"That is fine. I'm paying." Jungkook said and grabbed his hand. Jimin's eyes widened as he was dragged to a gucci store.

"No no no no no." Jimin tried to get out of his hold.
"Oh come on! Let me spoil you." Jungkook pouted.
"No! You..."
"I'm spending on someone who means a lot to me. It doesn't matter. These are small things." Jungkook said cupping his face and sliding his mask down quickly to kiss him.

Jimin smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around his neck. Jungkook chuckled softly as Jimin attacked him with kisses all over his face.

They walked into the store but Jimin was hesitant in saying yes to anything. So Jungkook bought him whatever he liked for him. Ten things in total and told them to drop it off at his hotel. Jimin was about to yell but Jungkook simply paid for it and walked out.

"JUNGKOOK. WHEN I SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY AND TOLD YOU TO SELECT, I DIDN'T MEAN THAT YOU BUY SO MUCH!" Jimin pouted and stamped his feet around. Jungkook chuckled and hugged him.
"Doesn't matter. You deserve it all." Jungkook smiled and Jimin sighed.

"Let's go someplace else. How about Dior--"
"No." Jimin pouted.
"Enough shopping for atleast 5 years for me. Let's just... Go get some ice cream." Jimin suggested and Jungkook loved the idea. It was the small things in life that counted.

They went to a tiny store and bought some ice candies. They went to a near by park and sat there. Jungkook pulled Jimin up on his lap as he ate ice cream and talked about Hoseok.

"So your friend... He wasn't nice to Taehyungie hyung." Jungkook said firmly.
"What do you mean?" Jimin asked and Jungkook sighed.
"I think he just blew that night off as a one night stand and hyung really liked him so... He was pretty hurt." he  looked down and Jimin gasped.
"But- he really likes Taehyung. Why would he--" Jimin threw his hands up defeated. Was Hoseok that scared of commitment?
"I don't know." Jungkook shook his head.

"Jimin, should I tell you a joke about eels and eagles?" Jungkook said seeing Jimin's expression fall.
"What?" Jimin was already laughing.
"I'm sorry I can't though." Jungkook shrugged.
"Why not?" Jimin pouted.
"Because its eel-eagle." Jungkook said and then there was silence for a few seconds before Jimin bursted out into a fit of laughter.

Jungkook tickled Jimin who fell onto the soft grass and laughed. Jungkook laughed harder hearing Jimin's soft squeaks. The couples nearby smiled cutely.

"You wanna walk around?" Jungkook suggested and Jimin agreed once he regained his breath from laughing. They walked around talking about their lives when the sat by on a corner bench. Jungkook pulled jimin on top of his lap and removed his mask which he had to wear majority of the time.

"How was your meeting?" Jimin said softly as Jungkook kissed his neck. Jimin bit his lip trying to bite back a moan.
"Jung-Jungkook..." He said as his hand travelled to Jungkook's hair and he tugged lightly, pulling him in further. Jungkook licked his neck and kissed harder.

Jimin pushed back on his front and reclined a little as Jungkook sucked the sensitive skin softly.
"Jungkook, stop. We'll get caught." Jimin said breathlessly and stood up. Jungkook bit his lip, as he saw Jimin fix his shirt.

"You look hot." Jungkook said standing up and pulling him by his waist.
"Thank you. I thought you looked irresistible but i--I was shy." He said cutely and looked down.

Jungkook smiled and kissed him hard.
"Come with me." Jungkook said and pulled Jimin lightly. It was getting dark and all the restaurants were preparing for dinner rush now.

Jungkook and Jimin walked through a busy street.
"Where are we going?" Jimin asked, his face was flushed and his breathing hitched. He was so turned on.

"Just come." Jungkook suddenly pulled him into the back of a restaurant. It was completely isolated.
"Wh--Ah! " Jimin moaned as Jungkook kissed his neck and pressed his front to his.
"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered in his ear.

Jungkook kissed him hard and began grinding against him.
"Oh.." Jimin licked his lips and pinned Jungkook against the wall and kissed him hugrily.

Jungkook ran his fingers through Jimin's hair and pulled lightly. He lifted his legs up and pinned him against the wall and began grinding against him some more. This time his thrusts were deeper and harder.

"Ah, Jungkookie.." Jimin looked right into his eyes, breaking the kiss and looking at him breathlessly.
"I can't wait to have you again. I love the way you taste and feel..." Jungkook whispered against his lips.
"I want you so bad, baby.." Jimin whined as he kissed Jungkook again.

They kissed hard till they were breathless and their faces were sweaty and flushed.

"Let's go have dinner and then maybe... We could.." Jimin said shyly and Jungkook smirked at him.
"Can't wait." Jungkook smiled into the kiss.

They fixed their clothes and hair and walked into a near by restaurant. They sat in the corner booth and kept talking and kissing each other.

"All that making out has made me hungry." Jungkook laughed making Jimin blushed. Jimin checked his phone and saw a missed call from Hoseok.

"Um, Jungkookie. I'll go call hyung. I'll be back in 5 minutes." Jimin said and quickly kissed him. Jungkook pouted but nodded in agreement and Jimin left.

Jungkook was dining when suddenly he heard his name.
"Yugyeom!?" Jungkook beamed and got up. He hugged him tightly and saw Mingyu walk up to them too.

"GUYS! What's up!?" Jungkook beamed seeing his friends.
"We were here for your concert tomorrow." Yugyeom smiled and Jungkook hugged hearing this.
"We had to support our best friend." Mingyu smiled and hugged the two.

"So who's the guy?" Yugyeom teased him.
"Oh he's...." Jungkook froze. He just didn't know what to say.
"Whoever that is, he's gorgeous. Must a good fuck for the night." Mingyu and Yugyeom laughed.

Jungkook froze for a second then he laughed too.
"Yeah I guess." he said to his friends.
"Well, one of many." Yugyeom laughed and Jungkook high fived him.
"Well, go have fun. We'll see you tomorrow." The two hugged Jungkook and left.

Jungkook bit his lip, feeling so lost, and turned around.

He saw Jimin standing there with tears in his eyes. He looked scared and in disbelief. His eyes void of the love he always had in them.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he gasped.
"Jimin.." Jungkook said as he ran off and Jungkook followed.

Author's note

:) oops