13

Update 🗿

Jimin and Jungkook sat in a cab and Jungkook slyly turned Jimin's camera on.
"Wh--" Jimin gasped as he saw Jungkook smirking and going through the pictures.
"They're good." Jungkook said in a deep voice. He loved the fact how they were all of him. Only him. That meant that Jimin's eyes were only on him. That's how he liked them.

Jungkook was in love with Jimin's eyes. He had no idea what it was about them but whenever he looked into them. He was lost in a trance.

Jimin bit his lip and looked down shyly. His heart was pounding and his hands were cold. He couldn't believe this was happening. It seemed like a strange dream. So sudden and random.

Jimin snapped out it when he heard the click of his camera.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jimin panicked and covered his face with his hands.
"Well, this is your punishment. A day in my life. Where it's just one camera." Jungkook said laughing and snapping one more picture.

Jimin pouted and Jungkook managed to capture it. He chuckled at the picture and showed it to him, Jimin covered his face again.
" Stop! "Jimin pretended to cry. Jungkook smiled and started going through the pictures he had just clicked.

Jimin was so pretty.
" So fucking beautiful. " Jungkook thought to himself and bit his lip. Jimin could be a model easily, he was that breathtaking. Jungkook suddenly heard him humming a song.

He was shocked. It was one of the best voices he had heard in a while. So smooth, so sweet and lovely to hear.

"You sing?" Jungkook asked him while Jimin was looking out of the window. He looked back at Jungkook, he had not realised that had been humming.
"Oh no...barely. Just for fun." Jimin tried.

Jungkook arched an eyebrow at him making him blush.
"I mean... Compared to you.. I-"
"Don't compare yourself to anyone. You're just fine." Jungkook laughed clicking a picture of him again.

Jimin sighed and suddenly posed for the camera by cupping his own face and smiling. Jungkook laughed hard.

His laugh was like the sweetest music to Jimin's ears. The best thing ever. He loved it and the fact that he made him laugh, gave him butterflies in his stomach.

They reached and paid the cab driver and walked towards the entry for Disneyland. The castle already visible and it looked beautiful. Jungkook smiled and clicked a picture of it.

Jimin saw how much Jungkook loved photography. His heart broke a little though, seeing how Jungkook's eyes were twinkling so much but his face was still hidden behind the mask. He just couldn't risk it.

His eyes looked so innocent. They were smiling. Jimin could just imagine his bunny smile behind that mask. His heart fluttered.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked when he saw Jimin looking at him.
"oh. Nothing. You look happy." Jimin smiled and was almost choking back tears.
"I am. Thank you." Jungkook said beaming and Jimin nodded.

They walked in and the place was beautiful. It was just surreal. Everyone was just having fun and laughing. Kids running around playing and eating. Couples kissing and laughing. Such a happy place.

Jungkook was in awe of everything. The place, Jimin, and the aura. He felt like he belonged here. Just himself. But he was still hiding but he had accepted it as his reality. As if this is how it was going to be.

"Let's go!" Jimin pointed at the ferris wheel. They walked together and Jungkook kept clicking pictures of him. They sat together and the ride started. Jimin looked around happily and Jungkook looked at him since they had to deposit the camera before they got onto the ride.