5

Update 🗿

Jimin and Hoseok walked out laughing and recalling cute moments from the fanmeeting. Jimin and Hoseok just gushing over Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jimin's heart began racing. Every second moment felt like it was just them over there. Nobody else. It was as if Jungkook was looking at him, talking to him but the reality seemed far less beautiful. It didn't seem true. It couldn't be.

Hoseok asked Jimin about dinner plans.
"I'm okay with anything!" Jimin smiled at his hyung. Hoseok began thinking and they decided to go to a small restaurant.

It was beautiful and cozy. As they were walking in, they saw Taemin sitting there alone. He was a friend of theirs and worked for the same company.

" Taemin! " Hoseok hugged him. Jimin smiled and hugged him too.
"What's up, fuckers?" Taemin said to them as they sat down.
"Bitch, we're starving." Hoseok laughed and Jimin smiled.

Jimin was just thinking about Jungkook. Everything about him was just beautiful to him. He always looked at Jungkook and sensed an emptiness. As if Jungkook was longing for something but Jimin obviously didn't know what it was.

Jungkook's big doe eyes, his broad shoulders, his beautiful lips. His scent, his smile, his voice. Everything made his heart skip a beat. Jimin wondered why he felt a pull so strong for Jungkook? Like it was meant to be. He knew these thoughts were silly but it was how he felt.

"Hey, fairy? You there?" Taemin nudged Jimin who snapped out of his thoughts. Jimin shook his head and bit his lip trying to recollect himself and his thoughts.

The three of them were drinking and eating when Taemin suddenly halted.
"Guys! Look!" Taemin whispered and signalled Jimin and Hoseok to look behind them.

Jimin and Hoseok turned around discreetly and Jimin's heart dropped. He saw that it was Jungkook alone, sitting on a corner table. He was crying softly.

Jimin gulped as his heart ached. Jungkook was looking down continuously. Oh how he wanted to go up to him to hug him, but he couldn't. Jimin saw the pain on Jungkook's face. He looked so lonely and upset.

Jimin bit his lip as he saw Jungkook wipe his tears with a napkin. He really wanted to help him but he respected his space. Jungkook needed alone time, it was evident by the way he was sitting. He wanted to be alone and just tune out from the world.

Jimin suddenly heard a few small snaps, he turned to Taemin and saw that he had clicked pictures from his camera!

"Hyung! What are you doing!?" Jimin tried to snatch the camera from him.
"I'm doing you a favour! These photos will sell for so much!" Taemin said and smiled.
"No! This is his personal time! I didn't sign up for this! This isn't what we do! We're paid to go to official events! Not ambush them like this. Delete them now!" Jimin said exasperated and tried to fight his tears off. Why did it hurt so much?

"He's right. We don't do this. He's obviously very upset. He deserves his space right now." Hoseok tried to reason with Taemin who was shocked at the two.
"You two are crazy! Ugh. The battery ran out anyway. Go delete them when we go to the hotel." Taemin said shaking his head and Jimin sighed.

He looked back once more to see Jungkook pulling his mask up and leaving. His eyes were puffy and red. It broke his heart. Jungkook looked defeated.

"Ugh. Poor kid. God knows what they go through. " Hoseok shook his head and Taemin nodded too. Jimin just felt like he had been punched in the stomach. There was so much about his life that people didn't know.

It hurt thinking how Jungkook was trying so hard not to let his emotions flow. That he just had to get away from everyone and go cry alone in a small restaurant. Hiding from everything. But even here, he wasn't alone. People like Taemin did exist.

Jimin's heart was hurting constantly. He couldn't even eat, talk or do anything for that matter. The three arrived at their hotel and went to Hoseok's room to hang out for some time.

Jimin was just lost. He couldn't stop thinking about how Jungkook was wiping his tears off. He rubbed his forehead with his fingers as he tried to erase it from his mind but couldn't.

Jimin sat on the edge of the bed and gulped. Hoseok and Taemin were laughing and talking about hot strangers while all Jimin could do was think of Jungkook.

"Hyung. I'm going to bed. Wake me up at 7." Jimin said getting up from the bed.
"You okay?" Hoseok asked.
"Yeah. Tired. Goodnight, hyungs." Jimin smiled at Taemin and Hoseok.
"Goodnight, baby." Taemin said.
"Goodnight, baby brother." Hoseok smiled. Somewhere he knew that Jimin was sad because of Jungkook but he wanted this to just he a celebrity crush. This was a feeling Jimin could never get Jungkook to reciprocate to him.

Jimin went to his room and kept looking at the ceiling. He felt himself tearing up. That image of Jungkook wiping his tears like a little boy was just killing him.

Jimin turned and hugged a pillow tightly as he tried to forget about Jungkook and fell asleep shortly.

The next morning Jimin woke up when Hoseok knocked at his door. Jimin yawned and woke up groggily. He picked his phone up and looked at his twitter account. The news that popped up shocked him so bad that he jolted awake. Those pictures of Jungkook crying had leaked all over the Internet!

There were countless new articles.
"The dark life of Jeon Jungkook.."
"Jeon Jungkook seen crying all alone.."
"How sad is it to be a celebrity.."
"Jungkook of BTS seen crying in a restaurant."
"The lonely famous boy, Jeon Jungkook.." said the headlines.

Jimin ran to search for his camera. It wasn't in his room. He ran to Hoseok's room and flung the door open.
"Woah, Jim-"
"Where is it!?" Jimin ran inside and saw the camera on the table in Hoseok's room. He opened the memory chip area and it was empty.

"What is it!?" Hoseok exclaimed.
"Where's the memory chip!?" Jimin almost yelled.
"Taemin hyung put it in my laptop! What happened!?" Hoseok tried.

Jimin just crashed onto the floor. Taemin sold those pictures to the company. Jimin cupped his head in his hands as he cursed the fact that they were taken from his camera.
"He sold the pictures, hyung." Jimin sighed and Hoseok sat next to him and gulped.

They never wanted this to happen.
"It isn't your fault.." Hoseok held his hand.
"I know.. But it'll always feel like mine." Jimin sighed and looked away from Hoseok.
_______________________________________

The next morning was chaotic for BTS, the company had seen the leaked photos and were frantically trying to have them deleted for the sake of privacy. The boys had a concert in a few hours and there was thousands was worried fans waiting in the arena.

The members were just yelling and venting their anger.
" What the fuck is everyone's problem?!" Jin exclaimed and Namjoon hugged him.
"People just have no soul.." Namjoon said sadly.
"These fucking assholes think they can do anything!  Can't they see someone is upset!? " Taehyung screamed.
"All about the fucking money.." Yoongi shook his head in disgust.

Jungkook just sat there breathing heavily. His eyes tearing up with anger and disgust. How could people stoop so low? Jungkook clenched his fist his anger.

"I want to know who sold those pictures." Jungkook said in a low tone and everyone went silent.
"Kook.." the manager tried.
"I said I want to know. And I want him or her in front of me. I want to know how people can be so fucking disgusting." Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"I want their head on a fucking platter." Jungkook said getting up and crushing his watter bottle and throwing it as he walked away to get ready for the concert.