15

Update

It would be wrong to say that Jungkook wasn't nervous. Jimin was beautiful and he didn't want to hurt him.

Jimin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair, and smiled into the kiss. Jungkook moaned as he savoured the taste.

"You're so beautiful.." Jungkook whispered in his ear, then kissed his neck and slowly began grinding against his front. Jimin bit his lip shyly.

"Mm.." Jungkook moaned with his eyes closed, face buried in Jimin's neck; the feeling getting him so hard.

Jimin began getting really hard as Jungkook ground very slowly. He lifted his legs and wrapped them around his waist and pushed harder.

"Feel what you do to me.." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's soft lips as he made him cup his throbbing dick. Jimin gulped and moaned softly sending shivers down Jungkook's spine. He sounded so sweet.

Jungkook pulled Jimin's t-shirt off and licked his lips as he stared at his beautiful body, his abs, his chest, his arms, were so pretty.

He took Jimin's hands and made him touch his abs and then stopped at his hipbone then smirked down at him.

Jimin's face was already flushed, this was getting so real. He was going to do it. Not that he had second thoughts but he was just very nervous. He didn't know what he'd feel, he feared Jungkook not liking it.

Jungkook kissed his hipbone, then moved his way up to his lips. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table and opened it.

Let's just say Taehyung was a weird friend always in the hope that Jungkook would get laid.

Jimin had his hands on the back of Jungkook's neck as he felt him open the zipper of his pants. Jungkook slowly pulled it down, Jimin blushed furiously. He wanted to hide from his intense gaze.

Jungkook smirked and then slowly licked the tip of Jimin's throbbing dick. Jimin moaned loudly, the feeling was so good. It got him so horny. He looked down and saw Jungkook looking up at him as he sucked the tip of his dick softly.
"St-Stop. I'll cum.. " Jimin whined not being able to keep the strain out of his voice. Jungkook smirked, and gave him one last lick.

Jungkook sat up to unzip his pants but Jimin sat up too. He kissed Jungkook's neck and then pushed him down to the bed.

He pulled his pants down quickly. And pumped him quickly as he smashed his lips on his. Jungkook began getting breathless as Jimin's warm hand touched his sensitive skin. Jimin kept kissing him as he pumped him and then began moving down as he planted kisses. From his lips, to his jaw, chest, hipbone and finally he rubbed his lips against the tip of Jungkook's dick lightly.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair was he moaned.
"Jimin!" He said breathlessly. Jimin took him in his mouth.

Jungkook began panting as Jimin bobbed his head up and down his length. Jimin loved the way Jungkook tasted and felt. He savoured the taste.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he tried not to cum in Jimin's mouth.
"Jimin, stop. I'll-" He tried to pull him away.
"Mm" Jimin whined and took him in further. Jungkook threw in head back and gulped.

Jimin sucked harder and Jungkook couldn't hold back and he came with a low groan. Jimin quickly swallowed and then sucked his tip softly. He looked up at Jungkook seductively.

Jungkook was a sweaty mess.
"You didn't have to do that.." Jungkook said softly and breathlessly as he pulled him up on him. He wiped Jimin's wet lips with his thumb.
"I wanted to.." Jimin said shyly. Jungkook looked up at his pretty face, so flushed and sweaty.

He looked into his beautiful eyes that looked darkened with emotion.
"I want you now. " Jungkook said sitting up and kissing him. Jimin was now straddling him, he smiled into the kiss.

"Take me." Jimin kissed him softly.
Jungkook's eyes darkened with desire, and he slowly lay him down. Caressed his face and stroked his hair away from his pretty eyes. Jimin looked up nervously.

Jungkook coated his fingers with lube and pushed his middle finger into Jimin's tightness. Jimin closed his eyes tightly as the new feeling gave slight discomfort. Jungkook was kissing his jaw and neck to ease him.
"Jungkook..." Jimin breathed out as he moved his finger swiftly. Jimin's nails dug into his back lightly.

Jungkook kept going till he had Jimin's body ease up a little bit. He then pushed another finger in and Jimin gasped. The feeling was so full. How would he take Jungkook? He got nervous.

Jungkook slowly moved his fingers prepping him. Jimin began moaning as it began feeling good, Jimin's dick began dripping with precum. He loved the feeling.

He looked up and Jungkook, his cheeks had turned pink and his body was sweating. Jimin pumped Jungkook and they both began moaning softly against each others lips.

They kept stealing kisses and looking at each other.
"May I?" Jungkook asked breathlessly and Jimin nodded as their orgasms began building up. Jungkook quickly coated his dick with lube and pressed the tip against Jimin's tightness.

Jimin gulped, his hands cold and heart pounding.
"Just tell me if you need me to stop." Jungkook said softly and caressed his face.

Jimin smiled and nodded.
Just as Jungkook pushed in a little bit. Jimin felt pain.
"Ah!" Jimin moaned with his eyes closed shut. His nails digging into Jungkook's back. Jungkook pushed in again, trying not to hurt Jimin.

Jimin threw his head back as the feeling began again, the pain returned. Jungkook kept kissing his face, and jaw.
"Jimin.. I can stop." Jungkook said softly as he saw a tear trickle down the side of Jimin's face.

"No.. I want this." Jimin said breathlessly and kissed him hard. Jungkook wiped the tear off and pushed in some more.

Jungkook felt so good, Jimin's warmth pulling him in. He loved the feeling so much but he couldn't get rough with him.

"Just a little more." Jungkook said stroking his hair and kissing his neck. Jimin gulped and nodded. Jungkook pushed his full length in and they both moaned loudly.

"Oh!"
"Ah.." Jungkook gave Jimin time to adjust to his size. Jimin was breathless and in a slight pain for sometime. But Jungkook had been so gentle with him, that it felt good most of the time.

"Go ahead." Jimin said softly and Jungkook began thrusting in him slowly. Jimin bit his lip hard and Jungkook kissed and bit his neck.

"Jungkookie.." Jimin moaned as he picked up the pace.
"You okay?" Jungkook asked looking down into his eyes as he picked up the pace some more.
"Mm hm.." Jimin nodded and kissed him.

Jungkook's thrusts were deep and hard but he tried his best not to hurt Jimin.
"Oh.. Oh my god." Jimin moaned as his orgasm began building and Jungkook growled in his ear.

"Jimin..."Jungkook moaned.
" You're... You're all mine. " Jungkook said cupping his face as he thrusted harder and faster.
" All yours. " Jimin moaned into the kiss as they both came together.