11

Update 🌚

Jungkook woke up and rubbed his eyes.
"WHAT THE FUCK" He yelled seeing Taehyung lying down next to him and staring at him.
"Oh you're awake." Taehyung said in a monotone and got up.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook said with his hand placed on his chest.

"I don't know. I was bored. Everyone's sleeping. I dare not go to Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung's room and Yoongi hyung would murder me so I..."
"Was staring at me creepily?" Jungkook asked, still a little shaken.
"Yes. Also, I feel weird. You're meeting this guy and I.. I don't know. What if things go wrong? What if he already sold us to the media?" Taehyung paced around.

Jungkook sat up in his bed, still shirtless. Taehyung threw a shirt at him and Jungkook wore it, thinking of an answer.
" Look, I... I honestly don't think he'll do it. And if we suspect anything. We'll take it from there. " Jungkook explained and Taehyung nodded.

On the other side, Hoseok was very concerned about Jimin. He didn't want Jimin to think anything of this meeting. Jungkook was doing it because he wanted to go out, not because he wanted to go out with Jimin. He was just hoping he was understanding this but didn't want to say this again and hurt his feelings more.

The day flew by and it was 4.
"Hyung. Let's go?" Jimin said fixing his hair.
"Okay." Hoseok said tying his shoelace.
"Hyung. What's wrong?" Jimin sat down next to him.
"Nothing." Hoseok said timidly.
"Hyung."
"Look. I don't want to be that person, Jiminie. But I, I don't want you to get hurt. Please don't take this day like a date. Please." he begged to his best friend.

Jimin sighed and his heart hurt but he knew he was right. He bit his lip and looked down and nodded.
" I won't mess it up. I promise. " Jimin smiled at his hyung who gave him a sad smile and hugged him.
_______________________________________

Jungkook and Taehyung got ready. Jungkook wore a leather jacket, black t-shirt and black pants. Taehyung wore a light blue shirt and black trousers.

Namjoon and Jin decided to go on a date, and Namjoon decided to drive. Yoongi was better and yet still decided to stay back at the hotel.

The boys reached the car and Taehyung and Jungkook were so nervous. They had not told their hyungs about their plans, they had just told Namjoon to drop him on a street from where a lot of shops were close by. Namjoon and Jin assumed the boys wanted to go shopping and Jungkook would probably click pictures.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as they neared their destination. Jungkook fidgeted nervously. He hoped he looked okay. The two of them pulled their black masks over their mouth and nose and sighed.

Jin and Namjoon were busy talking and laughing while Jungkook looked out of the window as the car halted.
"Okay, kids! See you!" Namjoon and Jin smiled at the two who waved at them and got down nervously.

The car drove off and Taehyung and Jungkook looked around nervously.
"Well?" Taehyung asked.
"He must be here-" Jungkook said scanning the area. When he saw Jimin, his heart skipped a beat. He looked beautiful.

Jimin wore a black t-shirt and black pants while the guy next to him wore a white shirt and trousers. He saw how Jimin was laughing with him and hugging him as he laughed. Jungkook clenched his jaw.

Taehyung was just looking around exasperated.
"Jungkook!?" he asked.
"Yeah!? Uh. Um, yeah. He's there. Let's go."

Jimin and Hoseok were standing across the street and they both had bags hanging down their shoulders. Taehyung looked at Jimin in awe, he was so cute. They guy standing next to him had his black hair parted and a black mask up.

Taehyung was reminded of Hoseok and he smiled as nostalgia hit. They crossed the road and now stood in front of them.

Jimin's breathing hitched as he looked at the men in front of him.
"Hey." Jungkook said to him, his voice so deep.
"Hi.." Jimin waved timidly at the two. Taehyung smiled seeing his cuteness, the innocent look in his eyes told clearly that he didn't sell the pictures but looks could be deceiving.

"Hi, Jimin." Taehyung smiled and Jimin beamed. Jungkook bit his lip like a shy boyfriend.
"Hi. Um.. This is my friend." Jimin smiled looking at Hobi.

Hoseok smiled and bit his lip as he slid the mask off. It was Taehyung in front of him and he looked so hot.
"Hoseok!?" Taehyung beamed. Jimin and Jungkook looked confused.

"Oh. Um. I met him at the coffee shop." Taehyung explained to Jungkook who smiled and shook Hoseok's hand.

"So, do you guys know your way around Japan?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes." Jimin smiled.
"Also. We got you something." Hoseok said.

Taehyung was in awe. He was just staring at the man in front of him. He bit his lip as he stared at his chest and veiny arms. He wondered if Hoseok's hands could just hold him up against a wall and-
"Hyung!"
"What!?" Taehyung snapped out of it when Jungkook shook him.

Taehyung saw Hoseok giving him the bag.
"what's this?" Taehyung stuttered. His face flushed. He thanked God that he was wearing loose pants.
"It's our cameras. They're yours for today. It's just us with you." Jimin smiled at the two and Jungkook and Taehyung laughed and took the cameras.

Jimin's heart fluttered seeing Jungkook laugh. His eyes were sparkling.

"So now. I only have 2 tickets to Disneyland. So..." Jimin tried.
"You and Jungkook should go. Taehyung and I can go shopping or whatever he wants." Hoseok said looking Taehyung dead in his eyes, making him blush.

"Oh.. I.." Jimin stuttered awkwardly, WHY WAS HIS HYUNG FLIRTING IN FRONT OF HIM. Jungkook gulped and blushed, then spoke up.

"Sounds amazing." Jungkook said fast and shocked Jimin.
"Oh. Oh okay." Jimin shrugged and Jungkook smirked at him. He could see the effect he had on him, the same kind he had in the fanmeetings. Jimin was only looking at him but was too shy to do it directly but Jungkook knew he was.

"So let's go?" Hoseok asked and the three of them nodded. Taehyung walked with him and Jimin and Jungkook were left alone.
"So.." Jungkook bit his lip.
"So." Jimin sighed.
"Disneyland." they said together, smiled and walked together to get a cab.

Next up

Namjin 🌚

Vhope ❣️

JIKOOOOOOK 🌸❤️