20

Update 💜

Jimin called Hoseok back.
"Hello?" Hoseok said and Jimin lip his lip nervously.
"Hyung.."
"Where are you, Jiminie? I was hoping we'd eat dinner together." Hoseok said and Jimin's eyes filled with tears.
"Hyungie is sorry." Hoseok said and Jimin began crying softly.
"No I'm sorry, hyung. I crossed a line." Jimin said timidly.
"Hey. Don't cry. It's okay. We're family. Where are you?" Hoseok asked.
"I'm with Jungkook." Jimin smiled.
"Oh. So... We'll have ice cream together. Have fun on your date. I'm waiting." Hoseok laughed.
"Yes, hyung. I love you." Jimin beamed.
"I love you too." Hoseok said and then hung up.

Jimin felt better now. He hated fighting with Hoseok. He went inside the restaurant happily when he overheard what Jungkook had to agree to. It shattered his heart. He went blank and ran off.
_______________________________________

Jimin ran out of the restaurant, not wanting to look back. He couldn't believe how low Jungkook thought of him. He was just a casual one night stand to him. Nothing more, and nothing less. Just a one night stand.

Jimin felt silly for thinking a celebrity could like back a person like him. He'd have millions of options, why would he choose him? He felt like an idiot.

He fought his tears as he walked faster to get away from Jungkook who ran after him.
"Jimin, stop! Jimin!" Jungkook called out to him but Jimin kept walking, then Jungkook grabbed his hand suddenly.

He pulled him towards himself and Jimin's hand landed on his chest as he bumped into him. It was getting late and the streets were beginning to get more deserted.

"Jiminie.." Jungkook breathed.
"Let go... Please." Jimin said trying to free his hand.
"Jimin, you don't understand. I couldn't have told them the truth. It would be risking too much, anybody would have heard me. I can't afford a dating scandal, you-"
"So you'd call me a casual fuck? Because that's all I was." Jimin said bitterly as his tears fell and he tried to free himself as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist.

"It's not like that, baby. Please." Jungkook begged, he was fighting his tears so badly when Jimin looked into his eyes. His eyes full of tears and face flushed.

"No, you're right. It was silly of me to think anything of this. It was just casual. And I'm one out of millions of people dying to be with you. I have nothing special, I get it." Jimin sobbed.
"Baby.." Jungkook said with a strained voice, he hated himself for doing that. But what option did he have at that point.

"I get why you don't want to associate with me." Jimin tried to get out of his hold.
"It's not like that, Jimin! I really like you but we're- we're-" Jungkook ran out of words.

Jimin looked right into his eyes when he heard him stutter.
"We're from two different worlds." Jimin finished his sentence for him. Jungkook was rendered speechless.
"You're a star. Millions of people know you, they want to meet you. Just see a glance of you. They love you. I'm just one of them." Jimin said as the sudden realisation hit. He didn't belong with him. He actually was one of many.

"I get why you're ashamed of me." Jimin said timidly as a tear fell. The words he spoke broke Jungkook.
"No, baby. It's not like that. Jimin, please don't say that. I'm not ashamed of you."
"No I get it. I would never fit into your world. I could never. Not without ruining you." Jimin's heart broke. He knew Jungkook had to protect his image. And so he had to lie but he degraded Jimin in the process.

"You could have told them I was... A friend. A colleague. Anything. But you just... Just showed me where people like me belong in your world. We are just casual fucks." Jimin said and wiped his tears. Jungkook pulled him closer and cupped his face with one hand.

Jimin sighed as he looked up at the sky briefly. He felt so trapped and lost at the same time. He felt stupid mostly.

" He was right. " Jimin sobbed.
"Hoseok hyung knew this would happen. He knew the truth, he tried to protect me and I just--" Jimin cupped his face and sobbed hard.

"Jimin, please." Jungkook could barely talk. He just wanted to hold onto Jimin.
"Jungkook.." Jimin said softly and looked up at him as his breathing hitched due to crying so hard.

"Meeting you was the best thing that happened to me. I got to know the beautiful person you are, I got to touch you. Kiss you. I got to kiss my dreams. I'm sorry I wasn't enough. I can't pay you back the time and effort you've put in. Hopefully you being my first makes you feel special...even though I'm just me. " Jimin said in between his sobs as he tried to compose himself.

" Jimin, please. " Jungkook panicked.
" You're so special, Jimin. So special. I didn't sleep with you just to fuck off later. I wanted to make love to you. I wanted you, Jimin. Only you. " Jungkook's tear escaped his eye as he desperately pulled Jimin close.

Jimin sobbed harder seeing Jungkook cry.
"But here we are." Jimin sighed and Jungkook kissed him. Jimin sobbed into the kiss as did Jungkook.

"Let me go with my dignity, Jungkook. Please. Please." Jimin pulled away from the kiss and pushed him slightly. Jungkook felt like his heart was being ripped to shreds.
"Jiminie.." Jungkook tried.
"I can't thank you enough for this wonderful time. You got me so close to my dream. It'll always be our secret. Don't worry." Jimin said fighting his tears and looking up at him.

"You deserve someone better. Someone so beautiful that you show him off to the world." Jimin smiled at him and Jungkook's heart hurt. Jimin softly caressed his face and Jungkook shook his head. This felt like a goodbye.

"I hope you meet that someone soon. Someone who truly makes you, you." Jimin said as a tear escaped his eye and cupped Jungkook's face and smiled.
"Jimin, please." Jungkook begged as Jimin got out of his hold. Seemed like he was going forever.

"I'm sorry. And please don't follow me. Please." Jimin whispered and he ran off.
"Jimin.." Jungkook stood there alone, he didn't have the courage to go after him after he had just messed everything up. He saw Jimin walk off into the distance. He didn't look back. He disappeared.

Just as Jimin did disappear from sight. Jungkook began panicking. His tears threatened but he went numb and couldn't cry. What had he done? He felt like he lost everything.

Everything replayed in his mind, the time Jimin tripped into his arms at the fanmeeting, his laugh, his eyes, the first time he saw his full face, his smile, his voice, his scent, the way he kissed him, the way he held onto him when they made love, and now the way he ran off crying. Jungkook's throat hurt from choking back tears.

" I love you, Jimin..." He whispered as he tears fell but Jimin was gone.

Author's note

:) My exams got over. They sucked but okay.

I will be updating more as a result.

Don't forget to vote bbies 💕