16

Update 👀

Jimin lay there hugging Jungkook. The room filled with the sound of their breathing. He could hear Jungkook's heart beating. He looked up at him to see him with his eyes closed but with a slight smile on his lips.

Jungkook intertwined his fingers with Jimin's and peered down at him.
"You're so pretty." Jungkook said turning a little so he'd face Jimin. Jimin looked up and blushed.

The room was dark, and the soft moonlight shone in through the window.
"Thank you." Jimin smiled and Jungkook chuckled softly.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Jungkook asked rubbing Jimin's lower back lightly and pulling him in. Jimin wrapped his arm around him, his eyes were tired and he nuzzled closer to him.
"I'm good."

"Did-Did you like it?" Jimin asked shyly and Jungkook smirked at him.
"I loved it." He said biting his lip softly. Jimin smiled and kissed Jungkook back.

Jungkook pulled him on top of him. They kissed for a while. They just didn't want to stop. Jimin broke the kiss breathlessly and looked down at Jungkook. He stroked and hair away from his eyes and caressed his face.

Jungkook smiled up at him and stole a tiny kiss.
"I really like you, Jiminie..." Jungkook said rubbing Jimin's butt softly.
"I like you too." Jimin said kissing his cheek.

"You're... You're amazing. You deserve the best and I... I may not be the best but I... I really want this to last. Even after we go back to Seoul. " Jungkook said softly. Jimin bit his lip as he fought tears.
"But... You don't even know me." Jimin said timidly.
"I know that you're kind, and you put everyone before yourself. I know you don't see how beautiful of a man you are. I know you feel like you don't deserve the world. I want to change that." Jungkook said looking right into his eyes. Jimin's heart fluttered.

" You really think you want to know me more? I'm not exciting. " Jimin laughed.
" Oh I'd disagree. You had me pretty excited. "Jungkook teased him and spanked him lightly.

"I really want this to work out too. I like you a lot and not just because you're a celebrity and you're hot and all." Jimin started.
"But I... I don't know." he hesitated.
"Go on." Jungkook kissed his cheek.

Jimin tapped around Jungkook's collarbone as he looked away from him.
"I feel like you aren't very happy. I know you love your fans but I... I want you to love yourself more. You know? Like for me. You want me to see how beautiful I am. Likewise, I want you to see how beautiful this world this. And how beautiful you are in this world. " Jimin kissed his nose.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He understood what he felt. How he felt.

Jungkook pinned him under him and kissed him hard. Jimin opened his mouth letting him explore him. He moaned softly and arched his back up. Jungkook's body against his felt so right.

"You make me so happy, Jiminie." Jungkook smiled.
" That is all I want." Jimin said cupping his face and kissing him.
_______________________________________

The alarm began ringing, Jimin woke up in the arms of Jungkook. He was holding him tightly. Jimin saw the time, it was about 6am.

Jungkook frowned as he felt Jimin trying to get out of his hold. He held him tighter, turned the alarm off and pouted. Jimin chuckled and nuzzled to him.

"Wake up.." Jimin whispered to him. Jungkook smiled as he woke up. The man of his dreams was in his arms. He had wanted to know him for so long and now, he had the chance. And Jimin was beautiful inside and out. Jungkook thanked his stars.

"Ugh. Its time for my workout." Jungkook mumbled half asleep and moved down to hide his face in Jimin's chest.

Jimin chuckled and stroked his hair.
"I'd better leave too. Before your hyungs wake up." Jimin kissed his ear and Jungkook pouted but agreed.

Jimin sat up and winced slightly.
"You okay?" Jungkook asked concerned and rubbed his back.
"I'm just... Sore." Jimin said shyly and Jungkook smiled.

"I'll call Taehyung hyung. You can get ready till then." Jungkook suggested and Jimin nodded. He got out of bed and he fell back down on the mattress. His legs felt so sore as well.

"Jiminie.." Jungkook said getting out of bed.
"Oh my god." Jimin covered his eyes.
"What?!" Jungkook asked alarmed.
"You're naked!" Jimin blushed furiously and shut his eyes. Jungkook chuckled and picked him up bridal style and stood him near the sink.

"So are you." Jungkook teased him and turned the water on in the bathtub and spanked his butt. Jimin felt so shy suddenly. Seeing him naked in broad daylight.
"Go!" Jimin said cutely.
"You're the cutest." Jungkook laughed walking out.

He called Taehyung while Jimin took a bath. Taehyung was on his way back.

Once Jimin got out, he called Hoseok while Jungkook got ready.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Hoseok asked alarmed.
"Oh hyung. I just. I'm okay. I'll te you once I reach. I will be there in 20 minutes." Jimin explained quickly.

Jungkook walked out, his black hair drenched and a white towel wrapped around his waist perfectly. Jimin gulped looking at his body.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook teased him by pulling him close by the waist. Jimin placed his hands on his chest.
"I love it." he answered.
"Well I'm all yours." Jungkook smiled at him and Jimin beamed.

"Jimin. I have a meeting today but will you meet me for a movie date and maybe then we'll go out for dinner?" Jungkook said kissing his jaw.
"Sounds nice." Jimin said wrapping his arms around him. They kissed for a few moments then Jimin broke the kiss.

"Get dressed and I'll go. Don't come with me. I don't want trouble for you. Just text me. " Jimin said and Jungkook felt a little guilty but nodded.
"Hey. I'm okay. I'll see you soon." Jimin quickly kissed his cheek.

Jungkook opened the door and peered out. It was empty. Jimin quickly got out and ran to the elevator.

Jimin took a cab and sat in when he heard his phone buzz.
"I miss you already. Please do meet me today." said the text from Jungkook.
" I will. Can't wait." he texted back.

Jimin reached his hotel and rang the bell on Hoseok's door.
"Jimin! Where were you!?" Hoseok hugged him tightly.
"Ah hyung.. I was--"
" After you caught us in your room, I thought you went to mine but you weren't there. I panicked but then you called. Where were you?" Hoseok asked sternly.

"I was with Jungkook." Jimin said smiling as he walked in.
"Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.
"Yeah we... We spent the night." Jimin tried and couldn't help but smile. Hoseok's eyes widened as he noticed the hickeys on his neck.

"YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER!?" Hoseok yelled. Before Jimin could say anything. Hoseok yelled again.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID, JIMIN!?" he said making Jimin gasp.