12

Update 🌚🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚 🌚
Vote goal 170? :'/❤️

Namjoon and Jin drove to a nice little restaurant and sat in the corner. The two were finally alone and had some time to themselves.

Namjoon looked at his beautiful boyfriend and smiled. They ordered food and then held hands, smiling at each other.
"Hi." Namjoon smiled sweetly. Jin chuckled and gave him a flying kiss.
"Hi, baby." Jin said.
"I'm so sorry about today." Namjoon said to him.
"Hey..." Jin got up and sat next to him.
"No, really." Namjoon looked down.

"It's okay. We were just cranky. And you, you're the leader. You have so much work to do, I was just being silly when I said you don't give me time. I understand everything it's just that-" Namjoon cut his words off with a quick kiss on the lips. Jin smiled and blushed.

The two ate and were super cuddly and cute all night. They talked about work, concerts, their fans, family, future, everything. They were so happy, they thanked their stars.

By the end of the dinner, Jin was a little tipsy while Namjoon avoided drinking. The two walked out and kept kissing his boyfriend's cheek and calling him sexy.

Namjoon laughed and drove, it was becoming rather quiet since they were out pretty late. Jin stared at his boyfriend's strong arms, his beautiful eyes as the light fell on his face every now and then. Namjoon bit his lip as he drove and Jin licked his lips.

They reached their hotel and Namjoon was looking at his watch as they went up. Jin suddenly pulled him by his collar and kissed him. Namjoon pinned Jin against the wall of the elevator and kissed him back equally hard.

Namjoon moved down to Jin's neck, kissing it softly while sucking occasionally. Jin moaned softly and tugged on his hair lightly.
"So sexy.." Jin smiled looking at Namjoon briefly who smirked at him and bit his lip.

Namjoon pressed his front to Jin's front and ground on him lightly. Jin tugged on Namjoon's shirt breathlessly.
"Nam-Namjoon..." he gulped.

They reached their floor and Namjoon picked Jin up and unlocked the door. He kicked it shut and lay Jin on the bed. Jin tore open Namjoon's shirt and pulled him down by the buckle of his belt.

Namjoon opened Jin's shirt as he planted kisses lower and lower. He opened his belt and unzipped his pants. He pulled his underwear down and Jin pulled him up wanting to kiss him.

Namjoon stripped out of his own clothes completely and slipped a condom on. Jin was sweating and panting with anticipation. His glided his hands over his abs, his eyes begging.

Namjoon grabbed lube from the bedside table and coated his finger. He pushed one into Jin who moaned as he teared up with pleasure.
"Ah.." A soft moan escaped him. Namjoon kissed his neck as he moved his fingers swiftly.

"Remove that condom. I want to feel you." Jin said breathlessly. Namjoon kissed his lips and slipped the condom off and thrusted right into him.

He wasn't slow, he was fucking Jin hard. It was passionate and a sort of desperation all over them. They missed each other. Jin pulled him in further and sucked on his neck.

Namjoon kept going till he had Jin screaming in pleasure, not caring about poor Yoongi who could hear everything from his room.

Jin came all over Namjoon's stomach and his while Namjoon came inside him with a low groan.

Namjoon rolled off of him and they panted.
"I love you.." Jin said cuddling up to Namjoon.
"I love you more, baby." Namjoon kissed his cheek.

_______________________________________

Taehyung walked with Hoseok. He was so nervous.
"So what do you wanna do?" Hoseok caught him off guard.
"Oh. Um I don't know. This is awkward." Taehyung said timidly.
"Why? Do I make you that nervous?" Hoseok smirked at him. Taehyung gulped and bit his lip. He didn't know whether to be honest or to play it off as a joke. He chose the latter and laughed it off.

"Let's go there." Hoseok signalled to a club. Taehyung's eyes widened.
"But..i...i haven't been to a club in a while." He said almost sadly, he had not been to a club since he was 19.
"And I can't get drunk.. You know.. I"
"Hey.." Hoseok stood in front of the nervous boy.
"Relax. It's just me. We won't drink. It'll be okay. Just loosen up." Hoseok smiled and Taehyung could swear it was the prettiest smile he had seen. He was like a walking ball of sunshine, he made him feel at ease.

"Okay..." Taehyung smiled and they went to the club. Hoseok and him left the camera with the security and got in. The music was so loud and the lights were flashy.

Taehyung looked so happy, it was like another world. Free. Everyone was dancing and drinking and having fun. No one cared who he was. He could be himself.

Hoseok headed for the bar and drank a shot of tequila and then bit on the lime. Taehyung smiled seeing Hoseok so free. His hair was getting messy and face flushed. He looked hot.

He offered him a drink but Taehyung declined politely, Hoseok smiled and drank it up instead making him laugh.

"Do you wanna dance?" Hoseok said in his ear.
"No no. I'm good." Taehyung said as he sipped on whiskey.
"Sure? I'm a good dancer." Hoseok asked again.
"No really. I'm good." Hoseok made Taehyung so shy. He could barely function.

Hoseok shrugged and went to the dance floor. Taehyung looked at him dance and felt like he'd fucking faint. Hoseok wasn't just a good dancer, he was a dance God. He was just amazing.

Taehyung looked at him in awe when Hoseok went up to a guy and began dancing with him. Taehyung's heart sank as he looked. He felt something he had never felt. Jealousy? And that feeling got the best of him. He felt like he wanted revenge on Hoseok. Two could play this game, he thought.

He went up to the dance floor and pulled a random guy close. He wrapped his arms around his neck and began dancing with him. Hoseok bit his lip as he saw Taehyung behave this way. All he wanted to do was claim him.

Just as the guy's hand almost travelled to Taehyung's ass, he grabbed him and pulled him towards him.
"Dance with me. Only me." Hoseok said suddenly. Taehyung bit his lip and wrapped his arms around his neck pretending to be innocent, as if he wasn't making him jealous. Hoseok pulled him close and they were grinding against each other's fronts. Taehyung's fingers ran through Hoseok's hair and Hoseok's hands travelled to his ass.

"Stop.."Hoseok said as he felt himself getting hard as Taehyung began grinding against him harder.
" No.. " Taehyung said and pulled him to a corner. He pushed Hoseok on a couch and straddled him.

"Were you making me jealous? Because it fucking worked." Taehyung said kissing his jaw.
"Taehyung... You're drunk." Hoseok said closing his eyes. Taehyung moved his hips to the music, right on top of Hoseok's throbbing erection.

"No I'm not." Taehyung laughed. Hoseok looked at him, with passion. He was eager. But this would be wrong.
"We shouldn't do this." Hoseok said kissing Taehyung softly. Biting his lower lip lightly.
"Mm.." Taehyung moaned against his lips, moving closer. Begging for more.

"Please.." Taehyung pleaded as the music blared. Hoseok licked his lip and smirked at him.
"Come with me." he said and got up holding his hand.

_______________________________________

Next up

Only jikoookkkk 💋

Also, I have exams but I'll try to update twice a week but it'll probably be once a week. :'( 🌚🔫