25

Updateeeee
Quick note: I just wrote a new book which is going to be very high on the emotion level but has very little (next to none) angst. It's about overcoming obstacles and stuff. Andddd it's jikook! So make sure to give it a read too. :'' / It's called 'Spark'. Love youu

The boys boarded their flight back to Seoul. They had a lot of interviews to give and Jungkook was in a terrible state. He was so upset and quiet the whole time. The boys weren't sure if he was even in the condition to go for interviews.

But this is what their work was, they couldn't let emotion get in the way of their profession. And besides, Jungkook had already broken down in front a huge crowd and was in news already. If he took an off from interviews, their fans would get more suspicious of his mental condition and they didn't want everyone to worry. They loved their fans so much.

Jungkook sat alone by the window seat and fell asleep. He felt ill. His eyes were sore from crying all night and day. His head began hurting and he had barely eaten anything since that night.

Jungkook thought about how much he wanted to know Jimin when all he had seen were his eyes. His beautiful big brown eyes that held all the emotion in the world. They were like a window to his soul. And seeing those eyes void of love, meant his soul had shattered. Because of Jungkook.

He thought of how loving and caring Jimin turned out to be. He was the man of his dreams and he loved him. Why did Jungkook not think just a little more before laughing along with a cruel and humiliating statement? Jungkook began sobbing softly when Taehyung came and sat next him.

He hugged him and Jungkook simply cried looking the other way. He didn't know how to get control of himself.

It was a rather long flight with Jungkook crying so much. The boys were really tense and worried about him.

They landed and waved at the fans at the airport. Jungkook wore sunglasses to hide his eyes. They faked smiles and walked to their limo and went to their house.

Jungkook went to his room and just fell onto the bed.
"What should we do?" Taehyung asked the boys softly.
"I think he needs some space. Give him some time to rest. We'll talk about it over dinner." Yoongi suggested. Everyone agreed reluctantly and went to their respective rooms.

It was late evening and they had to be ready for an interview. Jungkook had been lying down on his bed just staring at the ceiling the entire time as he felt helpless.

He kept weeping and feeling lost. He wanted Jimin. His Jimin. He loved him. So much. He'd do anything for him but all he wanted now was a chance.

He heard a knock at his door.
"Come in" he said timidly.
"You okay?" Namjoon asked opening the door completely and all the boys walked in.
"Yeah, I... I..." Jungkook tried.
"It's okay if you don't want to.." Jin said softly.
"I'm okay. Just give me 20 minutes." Jungkook lied about being okay.

After 20 minutes all of them were ready and they left for the interview.

The fans cheered when they reached the venue and the waved at them happily. The fans immediately noticed how swollen Jungkook's eyes were and they got worried.

The host invited them politely and they sat and smiled. Jungkook could barely talk about anything. It was like a part of him had died. He didn't want to act this way but he couldn't help it.

The host began asking about their comeback, new collaborations and then their love life.

Jungkook looked away when the question about love was asked. He was ashamed of his actions. Namjoon answered for everyone.

"For us, our fans are our love." he smiled and the boys agreed. Jungkook bit his lip as he began tearing up. His heart was breaking with every ticking second and his eyes welled up.

Jungkook began sobbing in the middle of the interview! The boys bit their lip nervously and their managers looked more worried than upset. Oh what had happened to their happy Kookie?

The interviewer wasn't rude, he gave them some time to compose themselves and didn't ask why he was crying. While everyone in the crowd went silent seeing Jungkook breakdown like that.

After a few moments the interviewer asked what was wrong and Yoongi was quick to answer.
"The love has been so much that he's been feeling a little overwhelmed lately." he lied. And the fans cheered to make Jungkook feel better. The interviewer smiled and nodded.

Jungkook nodded and kept looking down, he barely spoke during the interview and the boys alresay knew they were going to be in headlines tomorrow. But they didn't care, they realised Jungkook needed a lot of help and love right now.

The interview got over soon and was aired the next day.

The next evening:

Jimin was in his apartment, just sitting down alone. Barely eating or doing anything. He wanted to disappear.

His boss called and Jimin called in sick, he told him he left Japan early because he had fallen ill. Hoseok went to the company though, to ask if they could be transfered to another department.

Hoseok returned home around 7 to find the place very clean. Jimin had a habit of cleaning around when he was upset.

"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok called and sat in the couch. Jimin walked out of his room looking like a mess. His hair was messy, eyes bloodshot and swollen and lips puffy.
"Jiminie.." Hoseok got up and hugged him. Jimin just stood there. He didn't know what had happened to him, he didn't feel like himself anymore.

"I asked about the transfer. They said they'll look into it." Hoseok explained and Jimin simply nodded.

Jimin decided to turn the TV on when the show began airing. Hoseok and him watched silently.

Jimin saw Jungkook's swollen eyes, he saw how fallen his expression was but he had to be strong. He couldn't fall for this.

Hoseok was about to change the channel with Jungkook suddenly broke down and began sobbing.

Seeing Jungkook cup his head and sobbing hard made it all too real. Jimin saw the pain in his expression. His tears fell but he shook his head and ran off to his room.

He sat there silently and breathed in and out. He began thinking of him and what he should do. Should Jimin go meet him once? He picked up the small card with Taehyung's number on it and stared at it, confused.

What should he do? He thought.

Author's note

Don't forget to vote bbies. Ily all.

Make sure to go check 'Spark' out. I'm sure you guys will love it.