Chapter 33

Yujin's POV

"You're kidding, right?" Jungkook laughed, though there was no humor in it.

I shook my head. "I know this will work, she's too predictable."

Jungkook licked his chapped lips before turning to my brother. "Can you please talk some sense into your sister?"

Yoongi casually shrugged. "There's no dissuading her when she's got her mind set. Sorry, Kook-ah."

I smiled wittily before becoming more serious again. "Listen, Jungkook, you don't have to do this. If you don't, then there's no plan all together and I'll have to come up with something else. All I'm saying is that I want answers and I'll do anything to get them. If you don't want to help, fine by me. I'll just do it on my own, but who knows what that psycho-bitch will pull."

I could see Jungkook weighing his options in his head. His analytic eyes wandered from my determined face, to my hands clutching my crutches, to my ankle wrapped in bandages, to my brother, then back to my eyes. He sighed in defeated.

"Fine, I'm in. But you so owe me."

I smiled gleefully. "Anything you want!"

"I mean it, Yujin, you really owe me." Jungkook insisted.

I nodded in understanding. "I get it, Jungkook, this is a lot I'm asking of you. I hate it, too. I'll do anything to make up for this."

His jaw was set as he rubbed his neck. "Let's just get this over with. We still have a show to put on."

~*~

I was so ready to catch this shady bitch.

Jungkook was in place, Yoongi was keeping the rest of the guys away so they didn't interfere, now all I had to do was initiate everything. I inhaled deeply, exhaled, prepared myself, and went forward.

"Hey Sooji!" I greeted as sweetly as I could muster.

She whipped around, eyes wide upon seeing me with my crutches. She gulped, then smiled back. "Oh hey, Yujin! Oh my gosh, are you okay? I heard about what happened."

"Yeah, crazy, right? I guess I must've tripped on something. Sometimes I swear my clumsiness gets the better of me." I chuckled at the end of my sentence, which Sooji hesitantly joined in.

"Well, I hope you heal well. I actually have to go do something so..."

She turned to leave but I quickly stopped her. "Wait! I actually wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" She asked impatiently.

"I was wondering if you've seen Jungkook anywhere. Him and I kind of got into a big fight and he just stormed off..." I bowed my head in an attempt to look sullen.

Sooji perked upon hearing my words. "Really?" She then caught herself. "Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, Yujin. I can help you find him if you want."

I bit back my smirk at her playing into things so easily. "Would you really do that for me? Thank you so much, Sooji. I think he was headed towards the east wing, but I'll go check the south wing just incase."

She nodded energetically, failing to hide her maniac grin. She immediately set off, and as soon as the coast was clear I allowed my smile to drop from my face as I let out an exhausted huff.