thank you ❤️

wow guys.. 150k reads? like, am i seeing that right? how in the world has my lame, predictable-ass story garnered that many reads? i'm consistently left speechless by all of you.

from the very bottom of my heart, thank you for getting me this far. i know i suck with updates, but you guys still are here by me every step of the way and it's because of you, my readers and followers, that i continued to put out content. like i've said before, i'm not a writer. never in my whole life did i picture myself writing in my free time or enjoying writing, but seeing where i am right now i can't help but feel grateful i started. i've met the most amazing people along the way and have been brought nothing but smiles.

so, to celebrate this momentous occasion, i want to give back to you guys. this milestone could never have happened if not for your interest and constant support, so i felt it was only necessary to give you guys something in return as a token of my appreciation.

as an in-line comment, please vote for which you would like:

a face reveal

or

a Q&A

or if you guys have any other suggestions, feel free to comment them and if they get enough replies i'll consider it!

the face reveal will be posted for most likely a week, then taken down, while the Q&A will probably be posted here for a week before I move it to my personal journal-book-thing who is she? in the Q&A, you guys can literally ask me whatever tf you want, except for information like where exactly i live or for super personal information like my family name or social media.

as always, i love you guys and thank you ❤️

(and sorry for the lack of updates.. life, yanno?)