Lams fluff part 1

Art isn't mine it's Mushie. R(best art I've literally seen all day)

John's POV

I'm bored
I mean I would ask Alex if he we should go somewhere but he's working on on an essay that's not due until next month.

(By the way they're already dating)

Wait a minute, that's it Alex is already on his computer way too much anyway what he needs is a distraction! I get up and make my way to his room not even caring to knock. And of course he doesn't even see me come in, his hair is up in a messy bun with his back facing the door. He's been sitting at that desk for hours doesn't his back hurt!

I make my way over to him and lightly put my hands on his shoulders. He yelps in surprise, "John you scared me, what are you doing?" "I'm going to give you a massage how long have you been at this desk?" He says something quietly "What was that I couldn't here you, love." "Um all night." He says with a bit of a laugh.

"Of course you have." I say with a shake of my head. I start rubbing his shoulders slowly. "Jeez Lex you're  really tense." He lets out a slight moan as I continue on his shoulders.

After about 3 minutes of this he turns around and looks at me with innocent eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask him with worry in my tone. He gives me a quick peck on the lips and says, "I want to watch a movie and cuddle." I smile "Sure why not"