Chapter 2

Eleanor's POV

I woke up and remembered I was in a whole new town and whole new school. Danielle was still cuddled into my side I moved her a little,so I could go to the bathroom. After washing my hair I plugged in my straightener and went to my closet to get out an outfit. I grabbed my jeans and my Owl long shelve shirt and my grey Uggs. After putting on my clothes I walked back into my bathroom and started on my hair. After a good twenty minutes I was done and I went to wake Danielle and Diana. I waked into my room and Danielle was still sleeping with a little smile on her face.

"Dani it's time for school." I said shacking her arm just a little.

"El I don't want to." She said and started crying. It brook my heart to she her like this. I set her on my lap and she cried into my neck.

"Shhh Dani this is a new school." I said and she started to cry less. I rocked her back and forth till she finally stopped. I whipped her eyes.

"Can you just tell mom I got sick last night. Please just this one time?"She asked begging and I gave in.

"Fine,but only this one time. We did this to much last time." She nodded and laid back down in my bed. Crap I told Lys I would text her. I grabbed my phone.

To:Bestest Friend😜

Hey

I set my phone down on my dresser and go to wake Diana. I knocked quietly,but no answer. I waked in and she was still sleeping.

"Diana school." I said and she groaned and started getting up. I waked back to grab my bag and phone before heading downstairs. I checked and I had a message from Alyssa.

From:Bestest Friend😜

Hey I'm almost ready and my brothers have to wake with us.

To:Bestest Friend😜

That's ok so do mine.

I waked down and the twins and mom were eating breakfast. I smiled at them and made toast and grabbed a water.

"Mom I'm walking with Lys and her brothers today." Greyson almost spitted his drink out when I said brothers. I laughed at him and he glared.

"How old are her brothers?"Greyson asked and I groaned. I crossed my arms over my chest and played with my hair and wished my toast would be done faster. "Eleanor." He said getting up and walking towards me. My toast popped up and I grabbed it rushing out the door.

"Love you mom and Danielle is sick." I yelled closing the door and running down towards Alyssa's house and thank god she was out there. She was laughing and I seem her brothers they were kinda cute,but I would never date them and I mean never.

"I thought you said your brothers where coming?"Lys questioned and my brothers appeared next to me before I could answer. "Hello there." Lys said and Ethan pulled my arm a little.

"Hey you must be Alyssa." My brothers said and Lys nodded and her brothers came up. I could tell which one was her twin.

"You must be Eleanor. I'm Nash." He said sticking his hand out for my to shack.

"And I don't care and by the way I would never date you,so don't ever try. I mean EVER." I said and Lys laughed and I started walking with her. Our brothers were walking behind us.

"Your sister is sassy." Nash said and I giggled lightly.

"That's what I was going for dip head." I said and Alyssa started laughing and I joined her. We soon reached the school and I probably made rude comments towards Nash half the way. Hayes was really quiet he probably will be my favorite. My brothers walked towards well I don't know. I followed Alyssa into the building.

"I'm just going to tell the principle that I'm showing you around." I nodded and followed her into the office.

"Mrs.Collin I'm showing the new student around." The principle smiled to me.

"It's next to meet you Eleanor Dolan." She said and I smiled to her.

"Same to you." Lys and I walked out and she showed me all around. My first class is gym and I have Alyssa in it with me.

"By the way our gym class haves grades 7-9 in it." I groaned that means ether her or my brothers could be in it. We walked to the locker room and I changed into cheer shorts and a T-shirt and walked into the gum with Alyssa. A boy started towards us he was kinda cute.

"Hey Lys and you must be Eleanor. I'm Mason." He said sticking his hand out and I gladly accepted it.

"That would be me." He laughed and went back over to his friends.

The school day was finally over and I get to listen to Nash run his mouth all the way till Lys's house. After we waited for five minutes our brothers showed and we started walking.

"So El how was school?"Greyson asked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey Hayes." He smiled at me.

"Hey." He said and I waved for him to walk up with Lys and I. He started walking between us.

"You know your brother is annoying as hell." I said loudly making sure he heard. Hayes laughed.

"You can say thy again."Lys said. Greyson hit my arm. We finally reached Lys's house and I was left with my brothers.

"El that was not nice." Ethan said and I turned around and they stopped walking.

"I don't care if that was nice. This morning you were worried about their age and now your standing up for him. And why is everyone acting so weird when Dani or I bring up dad? Is there something your hiding from me?" They were shocked because I usual never yell at them. They didn't say anything. "That's what I thought. I have homework to get done." I ran to the house and I heard them yelling for me. I ran in and mom was there,but I ran past her and locked my bedroom door.

"El come on open the door. It's just we thought you were going an try to be nice." Greyson said. I just ignores them and put my earphones in playing music.

Alyssa's POV

Nash keeps complaining because he does not like Eleanor because she is so rude. Skylann was not home,so I decided to do my homework before I have cheer. I go and grabbed my bag next to the door and bring it in my bed,but grab my iPhone to play music. I pulled out my English homework and started it.

Two hours and I'm finally done and considering my brothers would not leave my room for an half hour. I got up and went to my dresser pulling out a sports bra and shorts. I change quickly into them and go downstairs and grab my water bottle. I see Skylann coloring with her crayons.

"Hey Sky." I said and she ran over and hugged me. I picked her up resting her on my hips.

"You have cheer today?"She asked well playing with my bow I put in my hair. I laughed.

"Yeah I will be home soon though." She nodded and I set her back down.

"Lys get ready for cheer." Mom yelled walking into the living room and she seen me and smiled. "Or your already." She laughed grabbing the can keys and we headed to the van.

"So Nash said Eleanor is rude?"Mom questioned knowing Nash probably did something her to say stuff to him,like always.

"Haha,no she just made it really clear that she would never date him and that he is really annoying." Mom laughed. In less then ten minutes we were at the gym. I walked in and went over to were we stretch,but there was no sign of El. After another ten minutes class was about to start and still no El.

"Alyssa do you know if Eleanor is coming today?"Couch asked I just shrugged. Eleanor never showed to practice maybe she forgot,but I will ask her tomorrow at school.

Author's Note

Second chapter YAYY. Soon you guys will learn why everyone was acting weird and I think its time for a twist. Do you think so??

Vote Comment

Follow

Love you guys

-Alyssa