Chapter 19

Eleanor's POV

~2 Months Later~

Everything is back to normal. Lys and I spend all our time together again,Nash and I still spend time together alone,and Lys and Grayson are now dating. When they're together that's how I spend time with Nash like I am right now. Grayson and Lys were out on a date,so Nash and I were laying down in his room watching a movie I'm not paying any attention to. His mom caught us one day kissing in the backyard and teases us whenever Lys is not around. Nash and I are under a blanket and he was playing with my hair with an arm behind my head.

"How do we always end up like this?" I shrugged to him and turned so I was facing him. I looked into his eyes and he just smiled at me.

"I just don't know what we will do once we're older." He smiled at me and I bit my lip. There was a tiny thing I was hiding from him and Lys.

"Hopefully we'll find each other again." I frowned. Nash gave me a weird look and stopped playing with my hair. I looked away and Nash tilted my head to him.

"El what are you talking about?" He looked worried and tears started coming to my eyes.

"I'm moving in a couple days to go live with my dad. He gets to keep me and my brothers and Danielle are staying with my mom." He hugged me as I cried into his chest.

"Don't worry I promise everything will work out." I looked at him and he whipped my tears. I leaned in kissing him for what seems like the hundredth time since we started talking again. He pulled away then started tickling me causing me to laugh loudly.

"Nash stop." he shuck his head and continued. I tried running,but he caught me.

"Say I'm the best." I shuck my head catching my breath and Nash started tickling me again. "Say it." I laughed again and shuck my head.

"Nash is the best." He stopped and kissed me again this time slowly. He smiled into the kiss and I did too.

"I want a drink." He laughed helping me off the floor and opened his bedroom door. I slapped him in his stomach and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"What are you kids doing?"I laughed at his mom as Nash came in holding his stomach. His mom gave us a weird look and went somewhere.

"That was uncalled for." I laughed getting a cup and pouring water into it. He came and pulled me on his lap sitting on a chair. I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Ok love birds I'm going to the store and I'll be back soon. Please no kissing in the backyard again." I covered my face and Nash rolled his eyes at his mom. She laughed and went out the door.

"She said no kissing in the backyard she never said anything about in the house." I laughed leaning down and kissed him. After a minute we decide to watch tv in the living room and my phone went off. It was Lys.

Me=Bold Lys=Italics

What are you doing right now?

Hanging with your brother at your house. Are you and Grayson still on our date?

Y you with my brother and yeah

Because ur hanging with mine and ok gtg

Kk ttyl

I sat my phone on the table and Nash pulled me on the couch with him. I smiled as he pulled a blanket over us. The couch was tiny,but Nash laid behind me so my back was against his stomach and his arm around my waist.

Alyssa's POV

Grayson and I were walking hand in hand on the way home from our date. I started dating Grayson a month ago and Eleanor supports us 110%. He kept making me laugh and smile.

"Do you know your sister is with Nash right now?"Grayson shuck his head to me and I smiled.

"What are they doing together?"he looked worried and I gave him a weird look.

"Just hanging out at my house." He nodded and looked away. I stopped walking and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He looked at my house then to me and back at my house.

"Well um El wanted to tell you,but I guess I will. Our dad got custody of her and she has to move with him in a couple days. I'm sorry to tell you that,but she is just so glad to see you so happy and she doesn't want to ruin it. she cares to much about you to see you hurting the way you did and she has stopped eating again." He frowned hugging me tightly. I looked up at him and kissed him. Sure I'm sad that Eleanor is moving away,but I can't show her that because then it will get worse for her.

"I'll act like I know nothing about this." He smiled nodding and we walked up to my door. I was about to open it when Grayson stopped me.

"Look." Grayson was pointing to my living room couch that you could see through the window. I smiled and Grayson laughed quietly.

"Looks like they are having fun." Grayson laughed and I looked back. Eleanor and Nash were cuddled up on the couch. Nash was saying something and El's head was turned looking at Nash laughing.

"Want to ruin their party?" I looked at Grayson and looked back to them. I smiled turing to Grayson

"No let's leave them. I want her to enjoy her last couple days here. I know how much Nash likes her and I bet she likes him too. Let's just leave those two to have some time to talk or whatever they are doing. You and I can just go relax at your house." I smiled and we quickly walked to his house before Nash or El could notice us.

Author's Note

Hey guys so this book is soon ending there is only one chapter left. Comment your favorite moment from this book.

Love you guys